Zengin Huseyin Sok No 15, Gumbet, Mugla, 48400, Turkey

Satisfaction Average

Costs 38% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• georeiser's Profile Photo

Hotel Magnific

Magnific Hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum is a typical hotel for charter travellers. It's located close to the beach.

More about Magnific Hotel

We have been recommending hotel magnific highly to all our friends and family.We two spent a great holiday there. Magnific's staff was very helpful and friendly(MEMET,DJ). Breakfast was very rich... Every morning I never missed breakfast. We will may go there again next summer. Thanks for all you.

Super Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member LimavegasKate

We stayed in Magnific Hotel last summer and were very impressed, particularly with the value for money! The gardens which the hotel is located in are gorgeous and well maintained. The pool was a little cold but the heat of the sun made you grateful for it. The bar staff were a scream and very friendly. Positioned in very close proximity to town yet sitting right on the beach is very handy.

The only point I would make is that this is almost exclusively UK and Ireland resort so if you are looking to get away from the locals then this might not be for you! Also the beach is nothing to write home about, however I did not feel the need to use it as the hotel facilities were so good.

magnific is great

The Magnific is great...U gotta go there.The staff was very kindly. We all could watch the football matches on the big screen.We will soon have a holiday at there again.

great hotel

Set within gardens in a beachfront location and within walking distance of the resort's nightlife, the Magnific offers comfortable accommodation in basic, spacious rooms, and staff are very friendly and I think it is ideal for a fun-lover's holiday.I will soon go to magnific again...

Best Ever!

by TripAdvisor Member Turqoise

This was the third time that we had stayed in the Magnific it was great! it has improved with each year. All the showers have been replaced and now the rooms have TV. It is in the ideal location, beach, shops, and night life!

The bar staff are brilliant, The 2 memehet's, erdinc, deniz and miktat they really make your holiday. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. Cant wait for next year.

Absolutley Brilliant !!!!

by TripAdvisor Member lindak20

We went to magnific last summer it was the best holiday we have had. The staff are great and actually make your holiday. The food is great and great value . were going back again i actually cant see myself going anywhere else. I would advise anyone to go its a great place

Are You Ready to Party..... sing Country Roads!!!

Stayed in Magnific the last 2 weeks in July on a girly holiday - 4 single girls!! Had a blast. Our rooms were the closest ones to the poolside and bar so very convenient. I didnt have any problems as am a heavy sleeper, but if you are a light sleeper then request a room away from the pool as music can play till the early hours some nights!! The poolside bar was great and very entertaining....especially the bar-men who are gorgeous...... Mehmet, Erdi, Carlos.....keep up the dancing!! The only complaint we had was the cleaning of our rooms. It wasnt done every day and sometimes every third day. The showers only have a trickle of water out of them. Our towels were not changed every day either. We had to call Reception several times on this matter. The Restaurant Manager 'Adam' is the friendliest man you could meet....likes to wear Irish jerseys every day and he makes you very welcome. We ate most of our meals at the Hotel...the Turkish nights and BBQ nights were great. We stayed in Gumbet for the whole 2 weeks as the night life was brill - Central Bar mainly!! I would highly recommend it if you are planning a good fun and socialising holiday! Not for Kids!!

Absolutely Brilliant

we would recommend this holiday to any young couples irish, welsh and even the good old english.
it was the best holiday ever and ittakes alot to impress me but this was superb all staff especially the bar staff were such a great laugh.
2 weeks wasnt long enough and we have already booked to go again next year but we know to go in peak season as things just started to liven up even more when we left at the end of may :o(
the pool is lovely and the surrounding gardens are lovely even a family of turtles live amongst the bushes!
the beach is just outside so its brilliant if you get the chance go there and say hello to mehmet x lots of them, erdinc mitat and not forgetting the very quiet but lovely deniz

the essencial tryp

by img_spain

"Santa Sofia"

This is one of the best plece i have been since a lots of years...

"Gran Bazar"

In this place you can buy everythin you need....

"top kapi palace"

You need a lot of time to see this magnific city...

where to go in Turkey

by JoJo100

Hi,

I am planning to go to Turkey in August with my boyfriend, we are both 24 years old & would like to know what part to go to. We want to stay somewhere with a paradise beach which also has some nightlife. We was also planning to do a trip to Istanbul & other tourist trips so somewhere which also caters for this.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks
Jo

by traveloturc

Dear Jo
you have to go to bodrum
have good days in my country
regards

by rinfranca

Hi,

a friend and I went in 2003 and had a blast, really. We toured all over the country, but if you're interested in beaches, how about Oludeniz? The sand and the water are spectacular, as much as they were in Olympos, for that matter. The latter, however, is a conglomerate of campings and huts, chock-full of groups of youngsters, not sure it could be your cup of tea. Oludeniz is very much resort-like, mainly Brits and Australians there. I also liked Kas, lovely place and good bars. I have to say tha nothing beats Istanbul at night, as most of the beach areas have a pretty standardized idea of nighlife and fun. Again, you might like it. We stayed away from Bodrum , Marmaris, and the like, but check out a good guide book, the Lonely for examples. It helps a lot.

Enjoy!

RE: RE: where to go in Turkey

by traveloturc

dear Rinfranca
I agree completely with your comments but our friend Jo and his girlfriend are 24 years old thats why the best place to go in turkey for them is Bodrum
have good days
best regards

by midnight_mike

Check out Antalya. I presume you're going to Istanbul as well.

by misschloe

to choose a paradise beach with a nightlife is a trouble in turkey since thre are many many many many...example; Cesme(izmir) has 9 paradise beaches like golden sand beach, spa beach, windsurfers paradise beach and attractive nightclubs where well known dj's play (like boy george from budha bar)
Bodrum is a peninsula with many bays having paradise beaches and that are occupied by the tourists(mostly english die for bodrum)typical nightlife is dance until sunrise while having buble bath at the club.
Oludeniz(fethiye) has a paradise beach with a blue lagoon and bars and discos.
choose anywhere at the agean and mediterranian coast of Turkey.
Also go to a nightclub in istanbul with a magnific view of the bosphorus

Comments