4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Asarlik Mevkii, Bodrum, Mugla, 48400, Turkey

Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

Rated 17% higher but also costs 114% more than other 4.5 star hotels

• WOW BEACH CLUB IN BODRUM

Die Bilder sagen vieles.........
    Preise eine Woche mit Flug und AI ab Deutschland von 496,- bis 774,- EUR pro Person.
    Für die Buchungen aus Deutschland:
    www.wow-reisen.de

More about WOW Resort Bodrum

Beautiful hotel shame about the food

by TripAdvisor Member turkey1

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a weeks stay at the Wow bodrum resort situated just outside Gumbet. We paid just over £600 each for a week of all-inclusive, we hadnt intended on going all inclusive but got 'kind-of' persuaded by the travel agent that this was a deal not to be missed. The hotel itself is beautiful with well kept gardens and extremely clean surroundings. The facilities are brilliant, with two pools and a lovely beach, ( sadly which was often just too busy to really appreciate.) We ate in at the hotel for all of the day for the first day.

The breakfast is the best meal in the buffet restaurant, if you miss this you may go a little bit hungry.

The rest of the food is suited exactly to the guests that are staying at the hotel. If you are Turkish, from Belgium or Holland this hotel is for you! My boyfriend and I are not fussy eaters but at both lunch & dinner we could not really find much pleasure in the food provided by the hotel so ended up leaving the all-inclusive resort for the restaurants, bars, cafes in gumbet and bodrum. My memories of the food are really bread, bread and more bread as this was the only thing not covered in a sauce. We did try alot of the food but nothing really took our fancy. We enjoyed the multi-cultural guests and they were all really very friendly. But we often felt that the British taste was less than catered for.

Oh before I forget the hotel does have three ala carte restaurants... but there is a catch. You can only dine here three times in every week of your stay, ok not a problem. BUT the reservation has to be made on the day, fine if they are not all booked by 9.05!!!

Restaurants in gumbet and bodrum provide a much better service and a wider menu. Be adventurous though and do not get dragged into one of the tackier restaurants on the strips. We suggest the mexican restaurants AMIGOS in Gumbet. The food is beautiful and the service first class. It will certainly be the best meal you have in this resort. We went back twice in a week so it must be good.

The wow is a good hotel and the facilties are great for both families and couples. Just be prepared to splash a bit more cash if you want a really good evening meal. We came back to the hotel for drinks and cocktails on the terraces, the entertainment is actually quite good. Its worth giving it a go and its free!!

Katie and Rob
Kent

Normal holiday

by TripAdvisor Member Stefan-Pana

Stefan Pana (Romania):

Pro: Nice garden, nice view over the town, good food, unexpected baby cot, natural orange juice, great

Negative: small pool (comparing with other turkish 5 star hotels), limited range of food, poor waiters service, a little bit old premises (rooms especially)- more 3 stars than 5, obsolete room locking system.

one of the best holidays ever

by TripAdvisor Member shelleycraig

We have just returned from 2 weeks at the WOW hotel which was a great holiday as the hotel had alot to offer. The rooms were quite small but very clean and we received clean towels and bedding every day. The pool was lovely and very clean and big enough for every one to fit in, the water slides were a huge hit with the kids and saved us money as we would of gone to the water park. The nightly entertainmnet was ok not the best but with a hotel this big you can make your own entertainment. We found the hotel offered more to other nationalities than for us english. The food was great only one fault which was they dont do bacon, sausage or beans which after nearly two weeks without makes you crave a full english breakfast. The service behind the bar is quite slow but they are very good and polite and understand you very well. There are three different restaurants which you have to book early to guarantee a place but there worth it, My favorite was the italian.

Lives up to its name W.O.W.

by TripAdvisor Member skaman62

Just returned from W.O.W. Gumbet Resort on 2nd Oct .
Where do I begin . . . . The hotel certainly lives up to the W.O.W. factor . As soon as you walk into the reception which is very large & also home to the 24 hr lobby bar ( many an evening spent here )
The rest of the hotel & its grounds are just as amazing , the main pool is very large plenty of room for everyone .
The hotel staff are very good nothing is too much trouble for them , as for the food we couldn' t fault it either , there is something for everyones tastes here .
Finally there is the wonderfull views of Gumbet Bay which you can see from all different parts of the hotel , in a word OUTSTANDING in every way . Can' t wait to return in 2007 .

Turkish bath a must!

by TripAdvisor Member martinveness

Just come back from this resort and was very pleasantly suprised the turkish people were very friendly the complex was very clean and tidy and you must have a Turkish Bath an unforgettable experience!.

Loved the all inclusive although there was no named brand spirits I found that the Vodka and Lemonade went down very well and if you fancy a Cocktail I would recommend the Chocolate Monkey, you will not go hungry here - there is plenty to choose from although not the best Buffet I have ever seen, more than adequate.

If your looking for a lively complex I would not recommend this hotel as apart from their in house entertainment there is not much going on we were just happy just to chill for the week.

wow exactly!

by TripAdvisor Member bjj-82

well i stayed here last year and loved it! wow was what we thought when arrived,it was my first holiday in turkey as usually go to greece and i liked it so much that ive just booked to go again. the staff couldnt have been more helpful, there are different restaurants for different tastes in food and it was clean. the rooms were standard but then again how much time do you spend in your room? -not a lot!

WOW resort as fantastic as ever

by TripAdvisor Member poolshaado

we returned to the WOW with our daughter and grandson who was 8 months old along with 2 friends who we recommended holiday too and they were thrilled as well. WOW didn't let us down and our 24 yr old daughter loved it and the attention they gave our grandson was unsurpassed! Staff, as usual very attentive, pleasant and always around to help. Couldn't fault anyone there. Figa (?) in the games room was almost like a nanny to grandson and spent so much time with him. Restaurant staff were excellent and food, drink, selection of different foods was of a very high standard. There is seriously something wrong if you don't like the food at the WOW.

Unfortunately our grandson took ill (nothing too serious) whilst we were there but any worries we may have had about medical treatment in a foreign country were quickly removed. Dr Omer, the 24hr GP in the WOW was excellent, gave us all his attention before and after treating the baby, followed up on his progress and the treatment he received on 2 days at the medical centre in Gumbet was 2nd to none, I really don't think we would have received any better medical attention here in Scotland. All blood tests, x-rays and other tests were all done and reports back within 25mins. They all went out of their way to make him comfortable and treated him exceptionally well.

I would recommend the WOW resort to anyone and as it's so near the centre of Gumbet the young ones don't miss out on any exciting nightlife! There are too many nice staff to mention here from the turkish bath staff, the bar staff, reception and last but not least the restaurant staff who treated us all very well.

You will not be disappointed!

Fantastic hotel, great staff, lovely pool, variety of food too!

by TripAdvisor Member LondonHolidaylover

We went at the end of June and were recommended by my parents in law to go as they have been several times in the past year. The hotel is fantastic, drinks are all named apart from vodka and bacardi. 4 A La Carte restaurants many bars and lots of entertainment to choose from. I will say that in the buffet restaurant there is a large variety of food for everyones taste and also the hotel make every effort to make it different every day. WATERSPORTS ARE FREE (apart from Jet-Ski's!!!! True All-Inclusive, beach is the only thing I would mention that was a bit coarse. I think this is just me being a snob as I have been to the carribean. Also a waterpark with three fast slides at the hotel and loads to do for the kids if thats what you want. This is a hotel I would say for everyone, couples, family etc...this is because it is so vast in size you have different pools and areas. Will Go back and also in a great location just out of town so quiet but only a 5 minute walk down hill to town. I was lasy and got the dolmache bus back which costs about 12p and takes literally a minute and this goes straight into Budrum too which is only 5 minutes on bus. Will put photos on at later date as at work.

Comments