Blue Pearl

Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

More about Blue Pearl

Great Holiday

by TripAdvisor Member DebsSheffield

Thank you to all the staff at the Blue Pearl for a great holiday.

The hotel rooms and pool were spotlessly clean. Linen and towels were changed on a regular basis. Staff were friendly and helpful without being overbearing.

This was the first time I had travelled on my holiday on my own, and I was made to feel very welcome, from the first email booking, to the airport transfer, down to checking out.

I can't praise them any more highly.

Fantastic Hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member Tia40

We have literally just returned from a weeks holiday and I only wish we could have stayed longer. The owners and staff are absolutely brilliant, so polite, kind and helpful, they really couldn't do enough for you and go out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful holiday. The food was superb. The apartments are spotless and very comfortable. The views of the surrounding mountains are breathtaking. We will definately be going back and would not hesitate to recommend.

What a Pearl

by TripAdvisor Member badron

This was our second stay at the Blue Pearl. It is basically everything you could want for a relaxing holiday. Good food, good staff, great location. We stayed in an apartment but used the restaurant at night and the bar snacks at lunch and found them to be good value and quality.

a real gem

by TripAdvisor Member pirateogden

just reterned (12-10-07) from this really great hotel aparts .this is a family run hotel and they were just so friendly and couldnt do enough for us.the apartments are 1 or2 bedrooms with lots of cupboards and draws a kitchen 2 ring cooker toaster kettle and full size fridge and hairdriyer all in good as new condition every thing very clean. the pool area is large for the size of the hotel with awater slide sauna etc sun beds also very clean pool bar and cafe.ifully recommend this place .hisaronu is very good with lots of places to eat .we found Cherres and Ready Steady Cook near Azda too be good value also the chinese above Azda .the Olive Tree was expensive and plain.the 12 island trip was great as was the trip to the gorge the trip to parmukly was good but a very long day. book your trips through the hotel or in town there much cheaper than the tour reps ( Stuart 68 Pauline 66).

The Pearl has been discovered! Sonya, Nick Jordan and Declan

by TripAdvisor Member sonyamercedes

Our first time in Turkey but wont be our last. The hotel is perfect, all the staff are so helpful. Mehmet, was so good with the boys nothing was to much . All the staff were briliant. The maids left a fresh rose every day. The food was really good. On our last night my mother-in-law and three friends staying nearby came for dinner. The meal was lovely a memorable evening . Mine the hotel owner went out of her way to make your stay perfect and it worked. On our last night our taxi transfer did not turn up, it was booked with our tour rep. Mine ordered another payed for it and took the reciept to get the money back, were would you get that personal service, "The Blue Pearl". We definatley will be going next year.

True Blue

by TripAdvisor Member watersworld

Our first trip to this part of Turkey was such a great experience! We had been communicating to the owner of the Blue Pearl for several weeks prior to our trip. She was always very helpful and responded to our many questions quickly and with all the requested information. When we arrived, we found that nearly everything was as their web site promoted. The food was terrific, the staff very genuine and helpful, the location relaxing and close to everything we needed. Our only disappointment was that the shower was a little smaller than expected and the water somewhat lukewarm. Other than that , the rooms were really clean, the location was near to everything but still had a "mountain village" feeling. We were treated like royalty the whole week. We were the only couple there that week but the staff still would have been more than accommodating had there been other guests present. We would love to be able to visit them again next year.

Nice but not perfect

by TripAdvisor Member GoMoUk

We stayed here in May 2008. It is an immaculately turned out hotel. A lot of attention to detail and has the appearance of a hotel in a much higher price bracket.

However, a few word of caution over the other reviews on this site:

Firstly, it is the owners' hotel and they have lots of little rules, which from time to time made me feel like I was at school rather than on holiday.

Secondly, they seemed to like to pump music out from the bar right next to the pool at the hotel rooms during the day and upto 10pm. They seemed to be unable to turn it off and they were not happy turning it down. Absolutely bizarre considering it was a quiet, older couple / family, type of hotel, with absolutely everyone sitting as far from the speakers as possible.

Staff were generally very nice and helpful but clearly too in fear of the 'rules' to provide an outstanding service.

To summarise the price is similar to most of the other hotels in the area and you do get much more in terms of 'polish' than most of the others. If you like clean, efficient and structured you'll love this place. If you are a bit more relaxed and like your hotel to have some soul, fun and free spirit it might not be for you.

Cannot fault it.... you must go!

by TripAdvisor Member ScotlandAlba

Stayed for May half term week, half board with my two teenage sons. Admit was apprehensive before ariving as all seems too good to be true for the money etc... infact it does what it says in the reviews. Mine( the owner) arranged taxis for us to and from airport and could not be more helpful,nothing was any trouble , the place was immaculate, food good, staff friendly and fun, we could not have asked for more. Cold water twice but hey ho... at 38degrees why need hot water!... Do go and enjoy the experince, but don't spoil it ..... there really is no need to book sun beds with towels... just shows how ignorant some brits are!.... would recommend for sure.

Spotless!

by TripAdvisor Member lulu-mae

Have just returned from the Blue Pearl. It is a lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings with polite friendly staff. Mina (the manageress/owner) was extremely helpful and made me feel very welcome. The room was absolutely spotless as was the rest of the hotel. The breakfast was better than other hotels I have stayed in in Turkey with more choice and it was all properly covered. The hotel is situated a five minute walk from the main road down bit of a dirt track and was very dark at night, however I only mention this as I was staying there alone so the walk home for me as a lone female was a bit scary but it wouldn't be problem whatsoever if there are two or more of you! The only negatives are that I was not given fresh towels every day and the music from the pool bar was far too loud, too repetative and went on from 10.00 am to around midnight. The Blue Pearl is in Ovacik which is a 10 minute walk into Hisaronu, a lively (but not rowdy) resort full of lovely restaurants, bars and shops. You can also hop on a dolmus (for £1) to the beautiful Olu Deniz which is again is full of shops, bars and hotels and of course the fabulous blue lagoon. I would stay in this hotel again if I was going there with friends or family and would recommend it to anyone. However if, like me, you are a lone female traveller I would recommend a hotel in a more central position perhaps the Mave Belce in Olu Deniz. For somewhere nice to eat I highly recommend the Seahorse Restaurant which is situated on the beach front in Olu Deniz also, the restaurant at the Mave Belce Hotel is very pleasant with beautiful food and lovely staff.

Fab Place, Fab price

by TripAdvisor Member gemicles

Just back from a week at the Blue Pearl with my boyfriend and another couple. Brilliant hotel, lovely staff. After reading all the great reviews I was convinced they had been written by the Hotel but it was all true. The staff are so friendly, always smiling and up for a laugh. The place was spotless. There was no fights for sunbeds as there only is 24 rooms. The jacuzzi and waterslide were good craic with ppl of all ages using both. The staff really make the guests feel like a little community, we played pool and table tennis tournaments, they had the football on at the pool bar at night. Nothing was too much hassle. I would def go back and have been raving about it to everyone.

Comments