Club Turkuaz Garden Hotel Fethiye

Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 40% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Fethiye

Kayakoy - the sad looking villageKayakoy - the sad looking village

Fethiye Marina - I love UFethiye Marina - I love U

Dolphin diving dive boat,Fethiye.Dolphin diving dive boat,Fethiye.

Room 211Room 211

12 island tour Fethiye

by normz

This seems like a must take cruise. however i am not travelling alone
does anyone know what it costs for adults and kids and where can i book it online?
thanks

by Tdiver

No chance i think of booking on-line but it's not necessary. There are so many gulets doing the trip that you just go to the quayside the night before or on the day, say around 9.30 as most don't leave until 10 anyway. Take plenty of sunscreen as a day on a boat really turns you lobster quickly. Cost is not much but drinks are extra so take your own or buy a cold 1 from them.

by normz

I will be staying in a hotel in Olu Denize how fa a drive is it to Fethiye?
and thank you for answering my question

by Tdiver

Around 15-20 minutes at most, park past the post office, which is on the right going along the main road going into town. Past the Beledisiye a bit, or pick a place nearby. Plenty of places should be. Have fun, i last did it in 1992, the first time i came to Turkey, now married and live here!!!

Travel Tips for Fethiye

Oludeniz area is beautiful!

by John&Karen

The Oludeniz area is an amazing area. The beach is perfect. The town is very touristy. We did our trip as a day trip from Marmaris. A bit too far to go so I would suggest staying in the immediate area.

meditating on the beach

by Aurorae

Local people like to come down to the beach (usually at the afternoon, sunset and weekends) and rest a bit, mediatting, just watching the sea... So many times they come alone, but also with families, friends... However, the majority I've seen were alone. And then they stay watching the sea and absorbing the sun. But, men usually come to look at tourist girls, and often they approach and start speaking... Sometimes it can be upsetting, but sometimes it's fun.

Streetside Sipping

by Jetgirly about The Car Cemetery Bar

On my desperate search for a vegetarian dinner I popped by The Car Cemetery Bar and asked the server (who wasn't busy- there weren't more than one or two customers at that point in the evening) for a suggestion. He sent me back towards the center of the old town, I thanked him and said something like, "Oh, I might be back later for a drink." Totally non-committal. Cut a few hours later when I'm thinking I've earned a cocktail after fighting feathers at The Duck Pond (see my earlier review), so I head back to The Car Cemetery Bar thinking it's street-front location would provide some good people-watching. The aforementioned waiter practically shrieks with excitement, tells me he's been saving me a table, and admits he was "worried I wasn't coming back". He then proceeded to be overbearing and frankly creepy for the duration of my one cocktail... I couldn't throw down change on the table fast enough to get out of there. It's common for men in the Turkish service industry to be a bit swarmy (and hey- based on all the foreign girls I met who ended up staying in Turkey and marrying these guys it seems to work), but this guy wasn't swarmy. He was just creepy and weird. My drink was fine- they have a great drink selection and I believe they also have hookah pipes- but be wary of strange staff.

Kaya Village

by serntar

Abandoned city when Greek people left after world war. The Turkish people who came here from Greece do not prefer to live here and left this village to its own faith.If you visit this place you can see ruin of a village, the most durable place is village's main church.

This place is also popular for horse riding, you can take dolmus to this place 7-22 in summer months from Fethiye.

What a paradise - Fethiye!

by Minashka

"Olu Deniz"

I was on my way to Bodrum, coming from Antalya, and spontaneously decided to get off the bus when passing through Fethiye. It was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made ;-) I fell in love with Fethiye immediately! Olu Deniz a.k.a. the Blue Lagoon took my breath away as soon as I saw it coming down the hill from Hisaronu... the view was amazing!

I had dragged my friend Lena with me on this trip so both of us enjoyed swimming in Olu Deniz even though most of the people were already leaving. Well it was about 8pm. We still loved every minute of it and watched the paragliders with our mouths open ;-)

Comments