4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Kalemya Koyu, Fethiye, Mugla, 48300, Turkey

Booking.com Travelocity Jetsetter.com

Costs 292% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• Gorgeous!!!!

When we first arrived at the hotel we have welcomed with the smiling faces of the front office team. They have leaded us to the room and we felt in love with the hotel when we saw the room with the astonishing view looking over the bay.

When we first went to the Kid Side we wanted to to escort our daughter however, when we saw the professional environment we have left our daughter and we had a whole day to enjoy ourselves.

I preferred to spend time at the silent beach and Nature SPA and honostly I want to say that it was totally perfect, while my husband preferred to enjoy himself trying out many sports, like wakeboard, ATV motorbiking, catamaran, archery, etc.

We definitely will come back this summer. Leyla, please keep 216 for us for August :) friends....

Unique Quality: Food, service, nature, watersports, spa.... You can find everything you expect from a wonderful holiday in Hillside Beach Club... Food quality and variety is perfect (can you believe they are serving a shrimp tower... ), there are uncountable number of dessers, staff is always smiling and ready to do anything you want, the SPA is the best I have ever seen (inside the pine forest....) Wakeboarding in the bluest water I have ever seen is the best experience..

Directions: You should fly to Dalaman Airport.

• Erkmen's Profile Photo

Resort of Q's.. or over Q's..

Fethiye hillside beach club is a high popular summer resort.. With the quality service, attractions, food & Beverage and more with its amazing location.. it becomes a top fashion destination in Turkey.

All these elegant points makes the resort available for the good budgeted travellers.. But it worths each cent you pay.. So the only problem left is whether you can afford it or not..

For more Details Hillside

More about Hillside Beach Club

good hotel, nice surroundings

by Alikatt about Club Belcekis Beach

This is considered a 4-star hotel but I never had to bring my own towels before at any 4-star hotel I've stayed in. Anyway, I had to book this trough a local travel agency since his hotel is mainly booked through/by British tour operators. Needless to say, my ex-boyfriend and I were the only non-Brit guest. Nevertheless I chose this for its nice location in lush, lanscaped gardens and it's right on the beach. The room was clean and well maintained in a pavillion type wing off the main reception area. The service was good, the food was actually good with a fantastic Southeast Asian buffet on a weekend night. I was amazed to see Thai food being cooked on the premises by the chef. There's also hukka pipes for those who want to partake of nargile by the pool in the evenings or in the coffee place which has its own traditioonal type pavilion. There is also a gym but sadly, there are hardly any good machines in there and it is not air conditioned. Also, towels are not available poolsice. Basically it's bring your own towels. The pool has a decent restaurant that served good salads and sandwiches. Great garden and the buildings are widely spaced and the atmosphere is relaxing, the architecture is cohesive and pleasing. The front desk managet speaks good English and addressed my question/request in a professional manner. I would stay there again but I do want to check out Hillside Beach Club on the other side of Fethiye next time.

Wonderfull vacation

by TripAdvisor Member belgiumtraveler

Hello,

We just returned from The hillside beach club.
We had a wonderfull honeymoon.

At the front desk there will have to change somethings
Firt of all , the interior is not word 5 stars.
And the friendlyness over there ( LENA !!! ) is not OK !!

The rooms are wonderfull.
We had a large room with dressing , shower , terrace with loungechair,...
Most of the days, the rooms were decorated with towels and flowers, really beautifull.
The room was VERY clean and everything worked fine.

The pool is very large and is ok
The beach is big, clean, and the towelservice is very usefull.

The sea is great,wonderfull, clean...

The windsurflessons cost 35 euro for 2 hours
The first hour i had a lesson, the second hour i had to do it on my own, not very good ...

The food in the main restaurant is very very good and i did'nt have to wait long to get my food , i also came to eat around 8.15 or 8.30 !!!
Everything is fresh, good quality , ...
The person who complained about the noice of the kids, to bad, i heard it but i don't complain about it, it was not so bad to hear children have fun.
Ok, it takes some time to get a table , you have to wait sometimes.
Zafer is the maitre de hotel, he always helped us finding a table.

The waiters are wonderfull, they work very nhard to help us.
The only thing they always dit wrong was bringing a normal coke when we asked specific for a diet coke. But that's not to bad, is it ?

The drinks are free in the main restaurant.
Between the meals you have to buy your drinks, and they cost a lot
So you pay about 16 euro for a corona beer in the pasha club. i think that is tooooo expensive!!!

The evening showr are wonderfull
Every evening there is a show and an afterparty
( mister Hillside , Four seasons party , Rodeo night , let the music play , ray charles , the colours of love, miss hilside , ...)
The dancers are really great, the costums are beuatifull, ...

The internet cafe is free.
Children under 15 yrs old aren't welcome over there( reglement )
But there are always children playing games so it can take a wile to get a free pc. The staff should have to react to this problem!

Wireless internet is possible to.
It cost very much , about 16 euro for 1 day
Price is to high!

I would reccomend this hotel!

Not a hotel, more of a holiday village

by TripAdvisor Member Alexia

If you are reading this review you will have read all the others most of which explain in detail about the facilities, food etc. My review is aimed towards first timers who like me don´t know what to expect from a "holiday village".

The Hillside Beach Club is located in its own breathakingly stunning bay with its own private beaches. It is about a 10 minute taxi ride (20-25 Turkish Lira) ride into Fethiye, but the purpose of the resort is to provide as much as they can for you so you don´t have to leave.

For example, all food is included. I was a bit sceptical myself, as am not a fan of hotel buffets but the food - especially the Turkish food - was fantastic. The hotel provides breakfast, a mid morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner and a midnight treat. You never go hungry and the food is so good that our meal in Fethiye was poor by comparison. We needed baby milk and the staff said they would order it and bring it to the hotel. There is some sort of stage entertainment every night in their amphitheatre and more things to do in one of the 3 bars of the hotel complex. However, if you don´t wish to go or join in you don´t have to. On one evening they even brought and set up a Turkish market in the hotel.

Added plusses for me were a free internet room with 5 or 6 computers, 2 spas and a hairdresser. The kids club for 4+ years was good and as my children were younger than 4 we arranged with the hotel for a "nanny" (10€ per hour) to supervise them along with the monitors of the kids club.

Before I went I nobody could explain to me about the rooms. We took a 2 room family suite which consisted of a large double bedroom with dressing room and a single bedroom with the possibility of an extra bed. These two rooms were interconnected by a partly covered, partly open terrace (most would have amazing sea views I would imagine) which had a sofa and coffee table. Off this terrace was a large shower, separate WC and small wash basin area. Being partly open to the elements the bathroom and "lounge" were not air-conditioned but the bedrooms were.

The rooms are located on the hillside so most of them are up steps but there are 2 funiculars which take you to your level so it is a level walk back to your room. If you want to be close to the pool and beach request it as there are hardly any steps but be aware that it is noisy at night.

The only downside for me was that it was a little bit too loud, eg loud water polo games in the pool and loud music at the beach bar at 6pm. However the positives of the hotel outweighed the negatives.

Would we go back next year? Probably, unless someone suggests something better!

Excellent, yet again!

by TripAdvisor Member HappyHillsideFamily

We have just returned from our fifth year at Hillside and once again, the staff, the chefs, the room maids and the facilities, stood up to expectations and fulfilled our family requirements to a 'T'.

The Animation Team are excellent and rated 5*, whilst we simply cannot fault the resort. OK, we know the staff their now, (especially the AT) and are on first name terms with most, but they are beyond reproach and leave us wanting for nothing!

Are there steps...yes. Could the rooms be a little bigger...yes. However, Hillside does exactly what it professes to do on the outside of the tin, so we'll be back next year, as there's nowhere finer!

loved it!!!

by TripAdvisor Member robkaryas

We stayed at the Hillside End June 2006. We got there late at night...The hotel was full and were given a room far away up in the hill...This is tough when you have a child of 8 months old. My wife immediatly asked to be moved the the 200 room numbers, closely located to the beach and restaurants...The rooms are simple, but well equiped...EC as well as minibar...Nice view on the sea, and you appreciate the sunset's. The food and services were very good, and the stuff is always very helpfull. Full of activities, and to keep the kids running...We surely go back, at may a better deal as you need to book via a travel agent or operator..

Some negatives other reviewers don't mention

by TripAdvisor Member gabirds

There are many reviews mentioning the positive side of this hotel, but having read all of these reviews before booking, I would like to mention a few negatives that I did not read in the reviews.
I booked independently, which is a big mistake. Book through Thomas Cooks or similar, they have packages from the UK from about 700 pounds ($1250) per person per week.
We paid 300 euros ($400) per room per night in May, and in June the price went up to 480 Euro ($640) for two adults and two kids per night.
Beware! This, is as the name mentions, is a HILLSIDE resort. Older people, overweight people, or those not in good physical shape will find extreme difficulty in climbing the multitude of steps to the rooms. We were in group 5 rooms, by no means the highest location, and yet our rooms were 100 steps from beach level ( figure that you go up and down on average 6 or 7 times a day.)
We arrived in late May which was UK holiday. We were unable to find a table that would seat our group for the evening buffet. It was mobbed, reminding me of Butlins. Staff were overstretched and struggled to cope. We ended up finally getting a table in the back of the hot, humid inside seating area. Lunch and dinner were not enjoyable experiences.
Wine and beer is included when eating meals, but at all other times you are going to get have to pay, and prices are on a par with London night clubs. Bacardi and coke is 16 Lira
($9, 5 pounds), whisky and coke 20 Euros ($11, 8 pounds), soft drinks and water are just as expensive, and you are a captive audience. This is fine for the European who only wants a glass or two of wine with dinner and then goes early to bed. But, if you enjoy a drink in the evening, budget accordingly. Two adults and two young children can easily run up a $100 (60 pound) bill in a couple of hours with just four drinks each.
This hotel is isolated from any shops, restaurants, bars etc. So it requires a taxi into Fethiye.
We checked out early, and were glad we did. We got a reservation in Olu Deniz, which is about twenty minutes away on a beautiful sand beach. We much preferred it here. You could walk 50 yards to the beach and traffic free promenade, where there were dozens of restaurants, bars, clubs, gift shops etc. The atmosphere here was fantastic and I would definitely recommend going here instead of the Hillside.
By comparison, we moved from the Hillside at a June rate of 480 Euro, to the Montebello Beach Hotel (rated number two in Fethiye by Trip Advisor), for a rate of 20 Euro. Yes,
20 Euro, and preferred the Montebello! Six years old, modern rooms, fantastic staff, great pool bar and restaurants, perfect location, what a find!
Next time I return it will be to the Montebello and not the Hillside, which I am sure will not worry the Hillside as they appear to be continually fully booked, so they are obviously doing something right, just not for me.

hillside beach club

by colin200123

First time poster , hi all , we are visiting the Hillside Beach club 0n Sept 29th for a break has anyone been , how far from Fethiey is it and what are the prices for food and drink like at this hotel and Turkey in general

RE: hillside beach club

by traveloturc

Hi Colin
Hillside beach club is situated to 10 km to Fethiye .
The Club is accepted as one of the most expensive ones in Turkiye
and does not represent the rest.
good luck