Ozturk Hotel

Based on 229 reviews

Wonderful hotel and staff

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 2, 2013

I, my wife and two children aged 17 and 24 stayed at Ozturk Hotel for the first time last year and had a fantastic time. We were there again for the last two weeks in July this year and were never disappointed; again we had a super time from start to finish. Naim and his wife Duygu are very caring and kind people toward all their guests and they really cannot do enough to make your holiday extra special. They are very well assisted this year by two extremely hard working, fun loving lads, Safar and Ahmet. Naim has managed to achieve something special in the hotel and holiday industry, his hotel has a marvellous friendly and sociable atmosphere where guests get on well with each other. I absolutely adore the place and would highly recommend Ozturk Hotel to anyone who wants a leisurely break away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. If you want a loud, raucous, party all night holiday, then cross Ozturk Hotel off your list immediately. It’s a charming family run and family focussed hotel. I’m already enquiring about time off work next year and checking who in my family can come out with me next summer for another lovely holiday with Naim and family. PS, for the review I had to select a category for "hotel suitable for.." to be honest, it's suitable for all categories.

hughfamily2013 Nov 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

• Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hisaronu Travel Forum

Need advice about Hisaronu, Turkey? Visit the Travel Forum for Hisaronu and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hisaronu hotel reviews