Kayabal Cad 43 Sok 4, Icmeler, 48720, Turkey

Costs about the same, but rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Icmeler

Beautiful ResortBeautiful Resort

Four Seasons RestaurentFour Seasons Restaurent

A great place to meet for good food and drinkA great place to meet for good food and drink

Sreet dancer outside of the LionSreet dancer outside of the Lion

Transfer times.

by BigFatMick

My family and I are going to the Club Aquarium apts in August. I remember from visiting Olu Deniz transfers in Turkey are long. Has anyone done the journey by taxi? And is it worth the extra you pay?

by redrhino12

A transfare by coach from Dalaman could take anything from 1 Hour 50 mins to over 4 hours as it took us once.
A transfare by private hire would take one and a half hours.
Transfares can be pre-booked before you set off on holiday and would work out cheaper than catching a taxi outside the airport.
The Taxi fare to Icmeler one way is £50.
A private transfare is from £80-£90

by BigFatMick

Thanks mate I'll book it now I think.

by BigFatMick

Cheers Redrhino, booked through Direct £82 return.

Travel Tips for Icmeler

Currency

by redrhino12

When holidaying in Icmeler it is a good idea to take your credit card with you.
Nationwide being the best as no charges are incurred.
Other than that take with you about £50 of Turkish lira to get you started.
The rest of your money I would take in Sterling making sure I had plenty of £10 and £5
notes because these are always and readily accepted in the shops and market for the purchase of clothing shoes handbags etc.
For purchases in bars and restaurents I use lira.
When changing your sterling use the local supermarkets or at the bar you have befriended after first enquiring of the rate they will offer.

Off course if your from a country who use the euro or dollar you would take this currency.
Scottish pounds are not accepted anywhere in Icmeler.

Always at the begining of your holiday hire a safety deposit box,these are always avaliable at the reception area of your hotel or Apartments,keep in this passports and anything of value this way you will have "Peace Of Mind"

Sunday Lunch

by redrhino12 about Three (4) Bells near Tansas

Specialising in Korean food but also doing a wide range of other dishes hence the Sunday Lunch.
This Sunday lunch is huge and the Yorkshire Puddings are monsters but melt in your mouth.
Anyone finishing this lunch is worth mentioning in this years honours list.
Apple pie and cream is included but I dont think many people get that far.
Well known for celebrating xmas every day of the week,all the staff wear santa outfits and the bar has a snow machine.

BEST THING TO DO ICMELER = BOAT TRIP FISHING TRIP

by virtuallady

"TURQUOISE COAST PRIVATE BOAT TRIP& 3HOUR FISHING"

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND A TRIP ON THE FINDING NEMO BOAT MARMARIS, ICMELER and TURUNC in TURKEY! This boat having been recommended to us too!
We couldn’t have asked for a nicer trip and couple who ran the boat = Nemo - captain and his lovely wife Mrs.Nemo.
From start to finish of the trip we were well looked after from initial pick as strangers to sad departure as friends = really the trip was so good we did it TWICE!
My husband and I cannot fault the boat = it was lovely and safe = always a concern in foreign parts!!! My husband who is a keen fisherman was glad to get his hands on the good quality rod provided and the bait to GO FISHING in the sun they have a Colour Professional sonar too so you can even see the fish your going to catch! = I myself stayed in the shade reclining on the comfortable cushions. Drinks and a wide variety at that we served to us = nice and cold which makes a change. My husband had lots of instructions as to the local fish and techniques and managed to land several after some tussles and we caught enough for captain Nemo to cook then for us for lunch as well!!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? He caught some tasty brown colored ones = cant remember the names and a lovely sharped toothed Red Snapper which we took photos of so he could show off to his mates at home! After fishing we cruised to a most BEAUTIFUL BAY WHERE CAPTAIN MADE SURE WE WERE THE ONLY BOAT! And after some swimming in the clear Turquoise waters the MOST FANTASTIC MEAL WE'VE EVER EATEN IN TURKEY AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD = was served to us! What a treat! A Gourmet lunch in perfect surroundings with the MOST DELICIOUS TURKISH WINE = total bliss! AND BETTER STILL NO WASHING UP!
Then we cruised around some more to catch some rays this time = with all the highlights of the surrounding area being pointed out to us for pictures and information! Time had flown so quickly then it was time to head back to the Jetty sadly the best day of our holiday was over! SO IF YOU WANT A DAY TO REMEMBER FOREVER... I suggest you contact THE FINDING NEMO BOAT Their telephone number is 009 05365537365 or email findingnemoboat@yahoo.com
As Mrs.Nemo is English its great and her hubby speaks excellent English too, always a plus!
For no hassle, AMAZING FOOD, chilled drinks, stunning scenery, good fun fishing, relaxing comfortable boat shade and sun WITHOUT ALL THE LOUD MUSIC, GERMANS AND RUSSIANS AND THE "HERE WE GO CROWD" THIS IS THE BOAT FOR YOU! I thought the price was very VERY reasonable for the boat PRIVATE for us both, including fishing license, food etc. AND THEY GIVE "A CATCH GUARAMNTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK" THATS FANTASTIC.
A MUST DO WHEN IN TURKEY!!!!!!!!! BOOK AHEAD AS THIS IS A POPULAR BOAT = WE KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!

Comments