Private Hotel

Ronaldliz's Profile Photo

Good Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 22, 2009

We booked this hotel for an additional inexpensive holiday. We weren’t expecting much as we have walked passed the hotel a number of times on previous holidays in Icmeler.
We were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean with rooms of a good size with both fridge and television. There are two lifts to all floors, one had doors that closed quite abruptly and always made me smile when I used it as it reminded me of Arkright’s till from open all hours. The shower was easy to get into and in the mornings and late afternoon piping hot water, lunch time however rather cold. Breakfast was taken in the dining room or on the terrace. Basic Turkish breakfast with the addition of toast and cornflakes.

Unique Quality: The staff in the Hotel were very friendly and helpful especially Hussein on reception and Thomas the barman who made us feel welcome from the start.
The pool is of a good size with sun beds around the pool on all sides and has the sun throughout the day.

Directions: Very close to all the amenities and just a short walk to the beach. I have walking dificulties and found this hotel ideal for my needs.

Nearby Private Hotel

Private Hotel

• Private Hotel Icmeler

Address: Cumhuriyet mah 69 sok no 7, Icmeler, Turkey

1 Photo of Private Hotel

Amenities at Private Hotel

• Swimming Pool

Icmeler Travel Forum

Need advice about Icmeler, Turkey? Visit the Travel Forum for Icmeler and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Icmeler hotel reviews