Merkez Mah Yunus Nadi Cad., 314. Sk No2, Marmaris, 48700, Turkey

Booking.com Otel.com HostelBookers.com

Rated 15% higher but also costs 46% more than other 3 star hotels

• balhannah's Profile Photo

Lovely, helpful Staff

This Hotel's rooms are apartments, which is very handy. I stayed in two different ones as inbetween, I went across to Rhodes, Greece. When I was away, the Hotel stored my larger bag for me until I arrived back. My 1st unit, was in the front of the Hotel overlooking the Pool area. It had a balcony which was nice. I was on the 3rd floor. There was stacks of room. I booked for a single person, and my room had 2 single beds, a kitchen with, 2 ring electric cooker, kitchen utensils, kettle, toaster and a fridge, plus table & chairs. There was a lounge which would have pulled out to make an extra bed. It was Air conditioned and there was a safety box. There was NO Television, Soap or Shampoo. The Televison was in the Lounge area downstairs, along with 4 FREE COMPUTERS. The rooms were worn, but clean. A Lift was a plus too, as lots of Hotels in Turkey only have Stairs!
    Outside, was a lovely pool & area, plenty of Sunbeds, and a Pool Bar for drinks and snacks. There was also a separate Children's pool. Meals were also outside, Undercover if you wish.
    I had several meals here and they were excellent, reasonably priced, and way too large for me to eat all of it!! There are plenty of Restaurants etc nearby.
    STAFF WERE EXCELLENT, especially the Husband & Wife Manager, so helpful and friendly, did everything for me, including making a phone call and changing a booking for me. This I appreciated so much, as it was so much easier than me trying to explain in English!
    You can walk to the Beach by following the Canal, which I did, took about 30minutes, or a Dolmus (bus 2) stops about 50metres away. Fare was 1.25 t/l.
    They have daily free entertainment in the evenings.
    The Manager also told me that the Hotel closes over the Winter months. I paid two different prices, as the 1st June, was the start of the high season.
    The only thing I didn't like here was the evening noise from the entertainment. I still did get to sleep though !
    I thought it was reasonably priced and good value, and would stay here again.

More about Club Sultan Maris

Huge meals

by balhannah about CLUB SULTAN MARIS

This Restaurant was at the Hotel I stayed at. The Menu had a good variation of meals to choose from.
I decided on the Beef Stroganoff, which was very nice, too big a meal for me to eat the lot!
Cost was 15 t/l