Flamingo Hotel

Kenan Evren Bulvari 5, Marmaris, 48700, Turkey

Rated 10% higher but also costs 65% more than other 3 star hotels

• dont go there the staff will rob you

this is the worst hotel i have stayed in me and my mum stayed there for two weeks.we met a guest staying at the hotel and she was telling us that some one had stolen her daughters shoes we became worried so i went to get my mums phone from the room which she kept in her bedside draw to my amazement it had gone.by this time the ladys daughter camera had been stolen we reported it to the staff they were rude and unhelpful and the manager only turned up when she had finished her lunch 3 hrs later we had to go to the police station for hours by this time the items had been returned to the romms i think the staff got scared and returned them this is not the point it put so much stress on us and ruined our holiday the staff behind the desk are rude and arrogant and made us feel like we had done some thing wrong.we were forever watching our bags money passports and even clothes as my mum caught one of the cleaners going threw my clothes in the wardrobe she had my clothes in her hand she turned around and looked shocked to find my mother standing there.when we reported this to the manager the cleaner excuse was i thought they were checking out when it was quite clear all our belongings were still in the room.

The manager was the rudest person i have ever come across with a terrible attitude and it felt like she did not like english people both familys were english single women on there own

Unique Quality: food was nice.poolside was morbid and depressing no music.The staff at the bar were misrable and it was a effort for them to smile.air con was weak and didnt make much difference.lift kept breaking down and they would not tell you it was broke they would leave you standing there and laugh at you.they have bid heaters on the balcony which blew out hot air.The turkish women in the hotel would give you filthy looks when you would pass them.

Directions: right at the end of marmaris

Comments