Harman

Harman Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Rated 16% higher but also costs 34% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Harman

Staying at this hotel made our excellent holiday even more fantastic!

by TripAdvisor Member IpswichWhat_ever

Well what can we say! We loved staying at the Harman Hotel .. if you want a holiday resort to relax in this is the one for you. The hotel and rooms are lovely and clean. All the staff are very welcoming, friendly and have a great sense of humor! There was nothing more relaxing than sitting by the lovely clean pool, enjoying the brilliant weather and being looked after by the staff at the hotel.

We had the unfortunate situation of having to go to hospital at the beginning of our holiday, due to my husband injuring himself .. not at the hotel I have to say, and the staff were fantastic ... very very helpful. So thank you to you all, we can not praise you enough!

We cannot wait until next year holiday .. we are definately coming back to the Harman Hotel. So until next year," Güle güle ve gelecek yıl seni gör!"

good value , good location , friendly staff

by TripAdvisor Member royWales

I stayed at the harman hotel for ten days 27/3/09 to 6/4/09 . the staff were very helpfull , the room clean and tidy and the food was fresh with a good choice for breakfast. The location is quiet , but the frequent buses to Fethye and Calis are just a minutes walk away . you can walk to the beach in about 12 minutes ,so I would recommend the Harman as a good choice for a stay and add it is excellent value for money .your roy thomas

Made a fantastic holiday even better!

by TripAdvisor Member ThelmaandLouise_9

For a friendly, relaxed, clean hotel with lovely rooms and a fantastic pool - the Harman Hotel is the perfect place to stay. Having stayed in good hotels in Hisaranou and Ovacik, myself and my teenage daughter have just returned from a fantasic holiday in Calis beach made all the better by our stay at the hotel. The hotel staff are great - friendly and funny - nothing too much trouble!!! CAn't wait for next year !!!!!

Nothing is too much trouble

by TripAdvisor Member DiveNutSwUk

We have just returned from Calis staying in the Harman Hotel. It's a lovely hotel with eager to please staff who do their very best to help in every way .A lovely warm welcome was given to us by excellent english speaking 'fuson', incedibly helpful and a mine of local information. The rooms are kept to a high standard of Cleanliness thanks to the hard working Chamber maid team.
Ali, celat and all the other waiters are friendly with a wicked sense of humour, nothing is too much trouble. The Idyllic Gardens and huge pool are immaculate and a credit to the Management as are all the staff. We loved lazing around the pool alday, having a bar snack for lunch. Nice wide range for all diets and reasonably priced. This was our first visit to Harman and Calis but wont be our last.
See you all again next year and thank you
Nic & Sam Thatcher. (UK)

Lovely hotel, wonderful friendly staff

by TripAdvisor Member Bodicia898

The hotel is clean and pleasant, located close enough to the town center for it to be a nice walk and only 5 minutes from the beach. The only thing I can say against the location is that the beach in Calis is not amazing and if you visit this resort I suggest you travel to find a more plesant one.
There is a wide range of food available at the hotel, most of which is enjoyable.
I had a lovely time thanks to all the staff being exeptionally helpful and very very friendly, special thanks to Firevs and Celal.

Great friendly hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member rush1981

We have just returned from staying in the Harman. It's a lovely hotel with very friendly staff who do their very best to help in every way. Relaxed pool area, music playing but not too loud.

We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and the choice for the breakfast was excellent and replenished no matter what time we arrived.

The only criticism I have is with with the billing service. You can run a tab or pay after each visit to the bar/restaurant. On checking out we were asked to pay for drinks that we had previously paid for. We brought this to their attention and it was imediately rectified with great politeness. I would definately recommend.

What a nice place

by TripAdvisor Member dave7341

recently back from holiday in Calis beach,having stayed at the Harman hotel.we were made really welcome and were well looked after by the staff during our stay.we could not fault anything the hotel did,be it the bar snacks the quality of the pool and gardens were very nice.thanks again to Fuson,Ali Celal and all the staff,we are looking forward to being with you again

basic, friendly but could be better!

by TripAdvisor Member Rothbird

had a nice stay here - yes it's basic but comfortable! for a less than £100 stay it was acceptable.
only 2 problems
1. We were kept awake by the bar noise, we understand that some people want to stay up drinking this is natural when you're on holiday - but a tip to the management don't put a family with a young child over the bar area!

2. The Bar regime - unfortunately we felt we had payed for items in the week and then on the bar bill at the end of the week! - my tip to the management, either have change in the bar at all times or MAKE us sign for every item.
all in all not that bad, very friendly staff, suitable continental breakfast with even the occasional fresh pancake day!! great start to the day!
fair 10 minute walk to main Calis area but no noise when relaxing by the pool!.
been to calis several times but feel we need to go self catering so unfortunately wouldn't visit Harman again.!

if calsberg made hotels this would be it

by TripAdvisor Member andrewprice

Just got back from the harmond hotel i would recomend this hotel to familys and couples the staff are the best, helpfull and acomadatin well spoken english by most .
the pool and the grounds are brethtaking well maintaind and clean
I and my family was stoping on a B&B basis but ate ther on many evnings of ther buffet dinner which is self service and the choice is very good and to most tast buds
we had booked two rooms wich was to high standads cleaned on a dayly basis clean towels every other day the hotel is very well situated 10 mins from the front.

Package tour hell

by TripAdvisor Member Canajun02

If you are looking for lousy food, poor customer service, inflated prices, you have found your place. Absolutely the worst place we stayed in an otherwise fantastic trip to Turkey.

catch guaranteed &YOU HOOK IT WE'LL COOK ITcatch guaranteed &YOU HOOK IT WE'LL COOK IT

BOATS IN THE HARBOURBOATS IN THE HARBOUR

MarmarisMarmaris

CALL THE FIRE BRIGADECALL THE FIRE BRIGADE

Big Brother

by TraceyJ

I am going to Marmaris on Aug 18 - Big Brother finale day! Please can somebody advise me of where I may be able to watch it?

Also, where the best places for cigarettes are, as a non-smoker myself, I have agreed to bring back 200 for a work colleague but dont know what sort of prices to expect to pay for brands like L&B etc.

by thekeys

Timed your holiday bad.You should of gone 2 weeks earlier then you would of been lucky enough to miss even more of this boring totally useless program.You will get all british known brands of cigs about half the price.

RE: RE: Big Brother

by TraceyJ

Thanks for your reply, however it doesnt really answer my questions.

If anybody else can help me then I would appreciate your advice.

RE: RE: Big Brother

by whitecliff62

Hi Tracy, i came back from Marmaris 3 weeks ago and big brother is quite popular over there in a lot of the bars so watching it should not be a problem, we watched some of it in a bar near the grand azure hotel but i can't remember the name of the bar, but when u get over there just ask in the bars and they will help you im sure, as for the fags well you can pick up 200 B & H for about 13 english pounds but shop around as you can get ripped off with fake brands at expensive prices, i hope this helps and have a great holiday, oh and have a meal at the cooks restaurant overlooking the boats at the marina, more expensive to eat there but well worth the extra as the food is fab. All details are on my Marmaris page

by shanihay

Hi Tracey
We go to marmaris every year a, good choice! They have lots of bars with big t.v's just find one you like and they will put it on for you. Also they advertise it on boards outside their bars. One of the best places to go would be the turtle bar on the beach front.They have a huge screen and the amosphere is awsome!As far as cigs go i would advise you to buy them from the airport when you land as you are asured they will be english. There is a small shop just inside to your right. In resort english brands are usually fake! I have just come back on 21st July but iam going again on 26th Aug we love it that much!! We are always in Turtle Bar!

Have fun Shani

by Jenz007

most restraunts have big screen tvs so theres no chance of you missing it!

Comments