Belcekiz Mevkii, Oludeniz, 48300, Turkey
Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

More about Hotel Turk

We've just found a new 'favourite hotel'

by TripAdvisor Member yve2466

In all our years of holidaying, Hotel Turk has now become our 'favourite hotel'. We've been back a month and still can't stop talking about it, to each other, colleagues and friends. It's a family run hotel - run with love, care and consideration for it's guests from all the family and staff. You soon begin to feel as though you've known everyone for years and are part of the family. The rooms are spotless, bathrooms are new and contemporary styled. Food at the hotel was lovely and the bar area a great place to spend the evening with the family, staff and other guests as most people like to hang out there. All in all great place which we would highly recommend to families, couples and singles as you are never on your own with the warm hospitality you get from Hotel Turk.

wonderful hotel and family

by TripAdvisor Member HemelBlossem

stayed at hotel turk many many times i don't know were these horrible reviews come from every time we hsve gone we had a great welcome even on our first stay my grandson jordon loves going there lily and her staff are great we are staying there again in september can't wait.

Don't expect too much!

by TripAdvisor Member OlaMorrison

Don't expect much from Turk Hotel.

Food: We went for B&B for 7 days and brekfast was the same every day. Repetetive. Bread, jam, olives, feta cheese, some ham. Again and again. Horrible coffee.

Rooms: small but cleaned every day. bathroom a bit mouldy although the girls were doing their best. the hotel just needs maintenance.

Pool: Tiny, nothing special.

Staff: I had a bad experience with the little girl behind a bar. I was walking towards my room drinking ice tea It was really hot so i bought a can earlier on in the town as i was thirsty. The girl stopped me at the bar area shouting at me I shall buy drinks at the bar. Ok, fair enough, sorry i was thirsty but all guys sitting behind the bar were laughing at me. No manners at all. She kept ignoring me till the end of our stay.

Oludeniz itself: Beautiful place, amazing. Lovely beach, excellent bars and restaurants. If you want to chill out and relax do not hesitate and go to Oludeniz! You must do paragliding!!!!

A disappointment

by TripAdvisor Member monkeychops34

My husband and I stayed at the Turk hotel after reading some of the reviews on this site so we had expected it to be very basic but friendly. When we arrived we had been put in a twin room which was dark, in a bad state of repair and smelt musty, fortunately we were moved that evening. Our next room was slightly better, on the ground floor with a small outside area which was covered with ants, the shower was broken and some of the lights were hanging off the wall. We were then told that we had to pay extra for A/C, this was not specified in their website.
On our last day the flight home was departing at 06.00 the following morning which meant that we were to be picked up from the hotel at 02.00, lillie asked us to vacate our room at 9pm that evening so that she could accommodate another couple. This was our 14th night which had been included in our 14 night package and we couldn't go to bed, we had to sit at the bar and wait for our lift, oh we did get a free drink, but no thanks.
Just like the goods we found this host family to be fake, of course they are friendly to those who keep returning its their only income.
Olu deniz is a lovely resort and this hotel is in an ideal location for all the local amentities, for anyone planning a trip to this resort don't stay here or you'll be disappointed too.

first TURKISH holiday a great experience

by TripAdvisor Member welshhappyholidayers

Lili,Rambo and all the staff made our time at the Turk a perfect holiday,the room was cleaned every day,with flowers decorating the mirror ,pictures and rose petals on our pillows.The food was always freshly cooked ,and if you fancied something that wasnt on the menu the chef was always happy to please you.The TURKISH NIGHT made my husbands holiday when he took part in the belly dancing contest,the dancer was beautiful.After a night out we always made to feel at home with a drink at the bar,and a chat about our time that day before retiring for the night.I celebrated my birthday while there,we had a table by the pool with wine and flowes .Lili also arranged a beautiful birthday cake and a party atmosphere,music and dancing till late.The location was fantastic,near everything, lovely walks to the blue lagoon and the beach.Rambo and Lili advised us on the excursions,GEEP SAFARI, SUNSET CRUISE, DALYON BOAT TRIP to turtle beach,the mud bath and the buerial tombs which were all a great success. We would love to visit the TURK again,and hope to do so in the near future.

Don't get put in the basement rooms !!!!

by TripAdvisor Member dannyboywatford

Well

I cant agree more with the comments about the hotel owners being very very clicky

It seemed if you werent a regular or didnt spend the whole day at their bar or their pool then you didnt even get a second glance

I had emailed quite a time before asking not to be put in a basement room as i had read how bad they were , when wqe got there the owner , lily i think her name was , smiled at me and said "your the couple who have been emailing us , i have just the room for you"

yep lo and behold we were put into the basement room , right next to the kitchen , noise constant rattling pans etc , a balcony you couldnt swing a cat on that looked straigh into the kitchen

Absolutley HORRIBLE place , horrible dry , mean breakfast

It says it all about how great olu deniz is that we ARE returning to this year but staying at the mavruka

Try not to skimp when picking a hotle in tukey because really , you do (or maybe dont!) get what you pay for

OLu Deniz - LOVLEY
The Turk - Please please please DO NOT STAY THERE , for your hard earned vacation spend a little more

Wonderful!!! Don't understand the negative reviews!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member LauraSteveG

I can't disagree enough with the poor reviews of this hotel!!!

I've written a long review here, so please be patient, there's just so much to say!

We had a perfect stay at the Turk. The staff are all incredibly hard working, wonderful and very friendly and it's not a case of it being just because of drinking at the bar and staying at the pool all day. Of course the staff will appear more friendly if you do as they have got to know you more! Yes they have their regulars who they know by name as we met some that have been going there for many years. Ask yourself, why is that? Why do people come back year after year?! Well we're about to join that club.

As for the rooms, "basic" has been stated on other reviews but what more do you need? Why is a "big" room necessary? The room we had was just perfect for us, enough room to sleep, get dressed etc! We weren't in a basement room but wouldn't have minded if we were. No direct sunlight during the day keeps it cooler. Another guest who has visited the hotel nurmerous times had a basement room near the kitchen, she said she hardly had to use her air conditioning as it was always so cool, despite the daily temperature being an average of 40 odd degrees!. Air conditioning is charged as extra (small extra charge) but that's the same as a lot of other hotels of the same class. Only if you go 4 or 5 star or to the Carribean or USA do you tend to get it included. The rooms were sparkling clean on our arrival and stayed that way throughout our stay with the hard working, lovely maids coming in every day. If you want huge rooms and guaranteed sea views etc then go and pay four times the price for a large impersonal 4 star hotel with service not as good!! Our shower hose fell off the holder and smashed, I reported this to Lily who then replaced the hose for us immediately.

The pool area was lovely, always plenty of loungers and umbrellas and again very clean and well tended. It was nice to ask for drinks and meals and then settle up at the end of the day. You don't have to do it that way but it did save worrying about always having cash on you when lounging out. All the food was delicious and reasonably priced. We ate there a lot during our stay as other restaurants were pretty much all the same and not always as cheap. We don't normally eat chips on holidays as we like to have a very "when in Rome" approach but we couldn't resist them there as they were only ever proper home made ones! The breakfasts included were excellent, typically Turkish I imagine, fresh bread (toasted if you wish), cheese, ham, boiled eggs honey and yogurt, different fruit everyday, also a couple of cereals plus more.
We had a BBQ night whilst there with a belly dancer, again excellent food, especially the home made lentil soup starter!! Well worth the money!
Look out for the cake man in the afternoon too, absolutely gorgeous cakes!

Please don't worry or dismiss this hotel basd on the negative reviews! If you want a clean, basic and friendly base to explore this beautiful part of the world then go for this hotel!!
We'll definately be back staying there in the future and would highly recommend to all.

One final note. Go for the Paragliding! I booked it through Lily and the company "Hector" were excellent, they do other trips too which we have been on in the past. The Paragliding is not to be missed, even if you're a scaredy cat like me who wont even go near roller coasters! Believe me, you won't regret it! Neither will you regret staying at the Turk!

Thank you to Lily, Rambo and Penny - excellent :)

by TripAdvisor Member gwendes

Thank you to everyone that made our holiday so enjoyable. Friendly, family atmosphere with excellent service and food. Lovely and quiet, helpful staff. Thoroughly recommended.

Cleave family

by TripAdvisor Member centralPlymouth

Well do I write a poor review or let you all into this little Gem of a family run Hotel, I think I will tell the truth.
The family Turk are a wonderful team of hosts and can't do enough for you, any problem just ask and it will be done, we can't thank them enough and will certainly be returning.
On holiday I like to eat out and experience the area and so we did twice during our two week stay, the remaining days we ate at the Hotel as the food was so good., Oh and any special requests then Lily and her team you've guessed it will accomodate. Don't forget the wonderful lunch time snacks.
The rooms were clean and the Bathrooms recently renewed no problems at all. The pool and surrounding areas are cleaned every morning starting at 07.00hrs, these people don't sleep much, last to bed and first up.
The breakfast was fine something for everyone and we had no problem working the coffee machine.
Helen our Goldtrail rep was there every morning and helped in every way. Are trips were well organised through Helen who with enough interest may be able to do some deal.
Paragliding (TWICE ) was with JJ at the sea front again a good deal can be had.
Ole Deneiz is a wonderful part of Turkey and the Logoon in the Nature Reserve is not to be missed just remember the Sun Bed charges seem to change daily..
Travelling around is easy just jump on the Bus, Feitye Market on a Tuesday £1.25.
Have a lovely season Lily, Rambo and family Love Philip, Helen, Vicky, Ross and Jean

More than expected

by TripAdvisor Member Attwood

I booked my holiday to Oludeniz back in January and because it was such a good deal I was not expecting the highest standards of accommodation but what a find this small family hotel is, Lily, Ramdo and the whole family are so welcoming they made myself and my friend feel at home striaght away. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom (which have recently be fitted this winter) are of high standards which include a power shower and hairdryer. I am so impressed that I am booking to go back this year. Oludeniz as a resort is beautiful with enough taverna's and bar's to keep you busy of an evening but not to many to spoil the resort. I went from the 17th April for 1 week and found plenty to do every day. I would recommend Cloud 9 resturant, fantastic food and great service. If you fancy a change you can just jump on a bus for a minimum charge which will take you to any town you want to. This is something I did as I do not like organised trips

Picture taken to the horizonPicture taken to the horizon

ITS ME AT THE MOMENTOITS ME AT THE MOMENTO

Fun, Fun, Fun...Fun, Fun, Fun...

CLUB TURQUISE POOLCLUB TURQUISE POOL

Hotels

by adele33

Can anyone give me a list of Hotels around the centre of Marmaris. I would prefer to be near the Albatross bar or around that area.

by steve_oooo

hi
check out the following link:
this site has wide range of hotels on offer and carries information about the hotels and their locations.
hope you find it useful

by jo_val12

The best hotel in Marmaris by far is the Ebru, I have stayed there four times and hope to go back this August....

by rachaelwholey

do you have a hotel yet. the albatross bar has its own hotel called the sunflower which is bed and breadkfast although they will put a small fridge in your room. there is also the hotel gozpinar right next door nest to the mexican at the end of road which is self catering or bed and breakfast. i have all the phone numbers if you want them. they can also both be booked online if you want. my email address is truffles2480@aol.com if you want the details

cheers rachael

by donny2006

yes i know albatros and dosch as well anyway u cam prefer to stay at rosy apart or clup candan or sun apart

Comments