Seyfettin Ergin Bulvari 164 Sok 1, Marmaris, 48700, Turkey

Priceline.com Booking.com eDreams

Satisfaction Poor

• dont fall down the stairs

long beach apartments is basic but is all you need for a lads holiday. decent sized pool and rooms were cleaned on a regular basis all though the cleaners very rarely knocked and just entered. the stairs are very risky, i advise you not to stay on the top floor as one to many vodkas and a 3 floor drop ends in disaster. staff were a little creepy especially jimmy he didn't like it when one of my mates destroyed his lass. samiiiiiiiiii decent lad just a bit of a creep. rules are very leniant in any other hotel we weould have been shot out within two days. if you go to long beach just say alfie sent you the staff will know what i mean, on my life.

Unique Quality: pool is cleaned daily and is very clean

More about Long Beach Apartments

Long Beach Marmaris Turkey

by TripAdvisor Member Gretts

Myself and my friend stayed for 1 wk in Sept in Long Beach. I would not
reccomend these apts to anyone. The main problem was the bathroom! The Shower was a joke -the shower fell out twice on my head -another time a part on the shower fell on my friends toe! the ceiling was leaking and a big lump of concrete fell on the floor. the handbasin was clogged !
We found all BUT 1 of the Reception staff arrogant, unprofessional and with attitude. The pool area is very dangerous and the pool itself is all the one depth, The only good comment I could make about this hotel is the
cleaning. The cleaning lady was very good and very nice-I hope they appreaciate the cleaning staff (although I doubt it)

dont go there

by TripAdvisor Member gary72

we family of 4 arrived at the apartments 4hrs late as our flight was delayed just 2 find that our room was on the very top floor with no langing lights and had so much touble opening the door as we entered the room only to find the place filthy and floor full of creeping bugs. the shower was so bad with grime it was unsuitable 2 stay in. complained to rep next day and they kindly moved us to ground floor which we were happy about. only trouble was staff were below par at times and when want to stay at pool side there`s no beds as people put their towels on sun lounge the night before. outrageous that is so complained again and nothing was done. NEVER AGAIN GOING BACK THERE we`ve booked 4 the mehtap hotel 4 this year and its situated on the beach and CHEAPER as well.

Loved these apartments and location

well me my partner and my 2yr old daughter stayed here for 3weeks in october 05, these apartments are VERY clean and ive heard ppl say about bare wires etc well in the 3 weeks we were there we met afew friends so there fore visited there rooms and NEVER seen any bare wires. the cleaners are amazing cleaned the room everyday for 3weeks and done a really good job of it. the only complaint i have is that they dont turn the water on the slide very much which this spoilt things. But other than that i would definatly go back there. I was in a ground floor room and the bar is open late everynight but i didnt have no complaints because music was kept low and we were never woke up with noise. I would definatly recomend this hotel to familys or couples wanting a nice relaxing hotel and within a 5minute walk u are in the heart of marmaris so its a win win situation.

How fabulouso!!!

It was the first time i had ever visited Turkey, couldn't wait all summer me and three of friends from colege were reallyy excited!
When we first arrived we got greeted by billy and his friend absolute top lads a real laf and made us laugh all holiday. The hotel was always spotless not a bit of dust insight!
I will definately back to this hotel infact i have booked to go again in summer hols with three of my friends from colege!
Night life in Marmaris is absolute cracking and really cheap, all turks were really polite and friendly, never had a disput whilst on holiday
The pool and bar at these apartments are really clean as well as cheap at the bar, surrounded with a lovely friendly atmosphere, can't wait to get bak, location from all restaraunts, shops, bars, and beach is about a 3 minute walk away. It is quite cheap to book at these apartments, i f i was to give these apartments a mark out of 100 it would be top marks. Before i even booked to go tu Turkey people were telling me not to even think of it it is disgusting and turks are really ignorant, i proved them all wrong it was the best holiday resort i have ever been to and i have been to a few in my time, i don't even know what they were talking about it was infact totally the opposite to what everyone teld me iw ould advise anyone of my age 18-30 to go to marmaris is was absolute terrific...

brill holiday

me and my family stayed here in august 2005.we really enjoyed everything about the apartments.they were really clean and the maids were really friendly .all the staff were brilliant and all good looking and sexy going back again in july cant wait.staff were really friendly and helpful.ozzy,billy ,lamazon ali mehmet recep thanks for brill hol see you all soon all our love debbie and laura

Was very Disappointed after reading the reviews.

by TripAdvisor Member Marmaris777

We arrived at longbeach there was no electricity and we where offered a apartment on the 4th floor and then told that the lift was not working and it had not worked for 2 weeks. and the rep was a waste of time. I must say the staff in Longbeach did try to help us. so I was very Disappointed so I don't think we will be using them again.

FANTASTIC!!!

by TripAdvisor Member sexylexy

Absolutely brill!! 7 of us went and we had a fantasic time..... the staff were fab, a right laugh and brilliant with our 5 yr old son. billy and rambo behind the bar were great, always making us laugh and hakan the photographer is a true gent, couldnt ask for a nicer hotel, we definitley give it a MASSIVE THUMBS UP!!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT........

Disapointed

by TripAdvisor Member jkwilso

Definately not 3 stars as far as I consider the ratings, possibly 1+ but thats it. Plug in 2 plate grill for cooking and almost no work surfaces, almost impossible to cook a meal. Problems with water for the shower and also dirty shower cubilcle , we found it impossible to get 3 u/s light bulbs changed including the main light for the batroom and living room. Maids cleaned the place up well and the room was ok and spacious but lacked furniture. Fold down beds were well passed their sell by date and we would not have liked to put our kids in them to sleep. The bar is open until 05:00 in the morning and there was a lot of complaints about the loud music as a lot of rooms overlook the bar. No cusions for the sunbeds make it a sore day if you want to lie down and relax. However there seemed to be a lot of happy families and children arourd the pool during the day and reception/ barmen guys are friendly. I recommend if you are used to good accomodation do not use this hotel. Plus point was that it made us go and find what the resort had to offer. Dont expect help from your Rep and pack your own Toilet rolls.

Loved it so much so we are going back this month!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member clairesies

What really made our holiday is the staff!!!! Billy, Rambo and Imir really did make our holiday!! The bar is good open all night!!! the rooms arent the best but we werent in alot really just used for getting ready and sleeping for a few hours!!! the restaunt next door is very good we ate there alot!!! We were complaing about the air con u have to pay 50 lira to get the remote and it dosent really work that great but we just worked out how to use the cold mode 2 days before we left lol!!! and it was fine then!!!

If u just need a place to rest ur head this is the apartments for u, if u want 5* dont go!!!

All and all we had an amzing time and we are going back in 5 days!!!

lovin it love it lovin it

we stayed there a family of 30 it was excellent. the staff was good love u all kym and claire from hull. add me plz hessle.road@hotmail.co.uk

Comments