Marti Resort Hotel

Marti Resort de Luxe
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Costs 70% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• I loved it *****

I'm writing this today even though my very special trip was back in 2006.
    why I'm here; there are 2 reasons:
    1) I searched online for this Hotel today again, apparently because I loved those 2 weeks I spent the first time and thinking to live it again.

2) I just read a real bad bad bad review from someone about this hotel, it was just all wrong. it was 2 years before my visit but I couldn't see how that review was fair or even close to fair.

I loved it so much.

Unique Quality: Services, Very Clean, the Beach is clean too. The variety of delicious food, deluxe Rooms.

• Terrific Comfort

One of the best hotels around well for me the best... By the beach and peaceful... swimming pools and friendly stuff... Delicious food...

• Really bad; complete dissapointment

We stayed there for 4 nights in Sep. 2004.
    (Originally booked it for a week ) When you see the room you get a shock: gloomy and dirty, not enough light in the room, and not enough sun coming in either. The carpet was never cleaned or vacuumed.
    The maids were not cleaning either. The shower curtain was full of mildew,never cleaned or changed. No tissues in the room. The bedcovers were dirty. The front and balcony door were hard to unlock.The balcony door had a huge whole so when it was completely shut, there was still a big opening letting bugs and insects pass through. The walls had cracks and the ceiling had patches of paint. The beach is a private beach in that it is a 100 meters wide beach belonging to Marti and guards will ask you 10 times a day if you stay at Marti. But, you swim among boats. There is little space to swim. On your left you have the yachts, the tour boats, the taxi boats evey half hour and on your right all the parasailing boats, the scooters, the rentals. In front of you more boats... The worst part is the food. It is repetitive, no variety for vegetarians. But MOSTLY, there are flies all over the place. They sit on the food. You can't find something to eat with no flies. I have never seen that many flies in my life. During our whole stay there, we had severe diarrhea and food poisoning because of this. I have never seen such a dirty restaurant place. We could not eat anything and were practically going to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. The moment you think it is over and you are ok, you eat something at breakfast or dinner thinking it is safe and the whole bathroom trip starts all over again. We were not able to enjoy our vacation because of this since their food made us sick and weak all the time.
    Also, the food quality and taste was not good. The "turkish" dishes were not authentic. In Even though Marti "looks" like the best place in Icmeler, it is definitely not a 5 star resort. The rates are outrageous for what they are offering. Stay away from this place.

Unique Quality: I would not recommend this place not even to my worst enemy.
    This place hardly qualifies for 3 stars. There are a few pools but they do not connect so you can't swim much. The picture is nice if you are at sea looking at Marti (same picture
    as online or in brochures) having turned your
    back on the millions of boats and yachts there. Beware of the brochures, the pictures
    are misleading.

Some of the hotel staff is helpful, some don't speak much english and are a nuisance
    by following you and trying to look friendly.
    Some of the receptionists are so hyper you think they are on something!!!

There is not a single thing i enjoyed at this hotel. The rooms were really dirty. The food
    was too dirty with flies flying all over. We both
    got severe diarrhea and food poisoning because of that and did not enjoy our vacation at all. This place ruined our vacation and our impression of Turkey. We never want to go there again!

• Innovator's Profile Photo

Marti Resort Deluxe

We didn't stay here, but it was a nice hotel. I first wanted to pick this one, but we chose La Perla because it was all in.

Unique Quality: We could use the accomodation cause it was from the same Marti-hotel chain. Marti resort Deluxe was a very big hotel, also great views, modern, i think this one would be better than La Perla cause of the food,...

More about Marti Resort Hotel

Looking for the VERY BEST HOTEL IN MARMARIS.

by Sailor&7Seas

Greetings Everyone,
I will be traveling to Marmaris Turkey around Mid-February, and Im needing a place to stay. Im looking for a five star hotel with very large suites.....private bedrooms would be nice. Im looking for a indoor swimming pool and preferably restaurants and bars within the hotel. Price is not a factor, Im looking for the very best! I really appreciate any suggestions that you could provide...........Im looking forward to this visit. Thanks Alot!

by dramaz

i love marmaris and its one of my favorite holiday destinations in turkey...
my first choice in marmaris is always MARES HOTEL...

u ll love it for sure...

enjoy

by infinitys

hello,

there were very fantastic hotels around ''icmeler'' region of marmaris,you may one try of these hotels;
- marti resort deluxe
- altinyunus hotel marmaris

I hope this will be helpful to you.

RE: RE: Looking for the VERY BEST HOTEL IN MARMARIS.

by dramaz

altinyunus marmaris hotel has changed its name to MARES HOTEL which belongs to divan group... i mean its the same hotel i suggested...

and the other hotel marti hotel is just next to it and they are almost head to head with mares from my point of view i stayed in both but when u say luxury MARES (or altinyunus with its old name) d definetly be the one...

by chookybear

hi i live there i would say this time of year the Mares on the way to Icemeler,the Grand Azur which is excellent and at the end of Marmaris,now open towards the centre of Marmaris is Royal Maris on the beach front mainroad,they are 4 and five stars.Anything else you want to know please call me thanks teresa.07881812553 im in the uk for a month.

Comments