Oykun

AMOMA.com Hotelsclick.com Otel.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 43% less and rated 20% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Oykun

The Hotel Oykun. The greatest friendliest Hotel we have ever stayed in.

by TripAdvisor Member LeicesterGranddad

Pat and Steve Leicester.

We have just returned from yet another glorious two-week staying at the Hotel Oykun, Calis Beach. From the moment you step of the arrivals coach, to the moment you are waved and hugged goodbye. The friendliness and warmth you get from the owner to the girls who look after the rooms. Is truly a feeling only felt from your own family? We have been fortunate enough to have been a guest here, for the last 4 years, twice a year. I say guest but you are more than that, you are like a member of a large family, That’s the feeling you get when you step of the coach, a feeling of being back home.

The Hotel is magnificent and kept spotlessly clean by the tireless staff. It consists of two buildings of three floors.The top floor is where you’ll find several one bed roomed self-contained apartments. All rooms have air conditioning, TV. Telephone. Full on suite facilities, built in safe, (for the use of this facility there is a small charge) and balcony's. The ground floor rooms also have a slightly raised balcony. The rooms are so comfortable, and clean, as is everywhere, it is hard to believe that The Hotel Oykun is rated so low. Even though there are no lifts to the upper floors, you have no worries because upon arrival and departure, the staff takes care of your luggage.

Below one of the swimming pools you will find a sauna, Turkish bath and Massage area, which has been added this year. This is a must to add to your Holiday. There is a Pool Table, Table Football, Table tennis, Flat Green Bowling which I believe is the only one in Turkey. Two swimming pools and two children's pools, ample sun beds to soak up the warm Turkish Sun.
If you need anything, you only have to see Goldie the receptionist, who with her usual efficiency and occasionally with the managements help. Will try to make it happen. But to make your stay at the Oykun any more relaxing. They need do nothing, as everything is perfect just the way it is. To improve on perfection is very hard indeed.

We are now looking forward to getting back there next year. As a lot of other guests do. When you have been to the Oykun you’ll see the same faces year after year returning, and that speaks more than words can ever do.

Cleanest hotel in Turkey

by TripAdvisor Member Kibbey18

I stayed in th the Oykun Hotel for 2 weeks in August with my partner and 2 children. I don't think I've ever stayed in a cleaner hotel in Turkey than this one. We stayed half board and the food was great, really good selection of different meats and salads etc. Oykun Hotel has 2 large swimming pools, lots of sunbeds and a spacious bar/restaurant area. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel

great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member turnerpepper

We have just got back from two weeks in the Oykun Hotel. This is the third time we have stayed in the hotel and we have been going to Calis Beach for a good few years and we have had the best time their, the staff are really friendly and helpfull, it is only a five minute walk to the beach and all the resteraunts, the hotel has it own Turkish Bath on the premises, they have two nice pools and a bowls park a good eating area and plenty of pool side beds. the rooms are cleaned every day and clean sheets and towels are provided.
All in all it is a very nice family hotel and we will be going back again next year, and taking our grandchild with us then.

Response to Hard Work

by TripAdvisor Member CarroleH

I arrived on the 20th of July and booked direct. I found the hotel to be spotless and the pool was really clear-as always. I cannot believe that people blame the pool for an ear infection. The extreme heat is the main cause of this as it melts the ear wax and then people go into a cool air con room and the wax sets again- sometimes trapping water, causing an ear infection. This can be from the sea as well and this was explained to me by the doctor when my daughter had one a few years ago in another hotel. I have highlighted hair and so do many other people, I swam in the pool but my hair did not turn green and I didn't see anyone with green hair which I am sure I would have noticed. It is upsetting to find such comments about such an excellent hotel with management who can't do enough for you. All the rooms are air conditioned and I have stayed in several of them, they are all well ventilated and the air con units are enough to keep the rooms cool at a SAFE temperature. The temperature can be altered to your liking. I speak to lots of the guests as a lot of us are repeat guests and no one said anything about their swimwear changing colour! I expect a very high standard on my holiday and I would not hesitate to recommend the Oykun to anyone. It is clean, well furnished, excellent maid service and wonderful staff. There is plenty of room to sun bathe and plenty of sun beds. Breakfast is the best in Calis and has a large choice e.g. cereal, toast, Turkish breakfast, biscuits, fruit, yoghurt, wonderful frothy coffee, tea, juıce and a selection of hot foods including omelette, beans and scrambled egg. Lunches are also very reasonable and very tasty. There are many activities- flat green bowling and pool (local charge) table tennis and table football (free). There is also a Turkish bath, sauna and massage servıce below the hotel (local charge). Above all nothing is too much trouble for the management and they endevour to make your stay one you will remember!!

Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member colsisbob

Absolutley fab - just returned from 2 weeks there.

Lovely friendly little hotel.

My son is very prone to ear infections and has had several ops on his ears. This is the first holiday we have has where he has had no problems what so ever and he was in the pool all the time.

staff brill especially Goldie, Rosie & Freddy to name a few.

Would highly recommend this hotel for a quiet relaxing break with very good access to Calis

Wonderful holiday

by TripAdvisor Member JanKingswinford

We stayed at the Oykun mid september -on arrival our cases were taken immediatly to our room. - modern and spacious with free air conditioning. Breakfast was traditional turkish with eggs cooked freshly as required . Calis is a nice laid back resort and we particularly enjoyed the water taxis to Fetiye. We stayed with friends at Dalyan[spectacular sceneryon the way] visited the gorge at Saklikent and enjoyed a relaxing day on Olu Deniz beach We hope to return to the Oykun In the future as a base for our travels in the area .

couldn't have been better

by TripAdvisor Member busastep

Booked for bit of Spring sun and could not have been happier with the hotel. Booked on the strength of the reviews on here and wasn't at all disappointed. The resort is OK, its much cheaper than some of its neighbours, the people are great - all very friendly, but the shining star for us was the hotel. Rooms were small but adequate, the breakfasts traditionally Turkish, staff were great throughout the hotel, pools meticulously clean and the bar staff were great fun. Would recommend this to anyone.

Nice hotl

by TripAdvisor Member heather770

We stayed at this hotel for a week in September 2007 and cannot fault the rooms or the breakfast. We have stayed in Turkey several times and are used to friendly staff but we found it really difficult to engage anyone in this hotel in conversation. We are not complainers or pushy so we could have been overlooked. We did not eat in the hotel at night , we had a drink in the bar then went up the town as we felt quite awkward. Not sure why maybe our faces didn't fit.

another brill holiday

by TripAdvisor Member xtrail58

just back from yet another brill 2 weeks chill out, the owners their son the reception staff bar / head waiter / maids / pool man and all the other staff are the best to be found anywhere, clients like us return year after year , the hotel rooms / grounds / pools bar area are spotless , book yourself and you will enjoy this excellent hotel like us and many many others.

olga ron lindsey romsey hampshire

A truly realxing place...

by TripAdvisor Member Mich41

I got back from my first visit to Turkey and this hotel and had a really lovely time. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The place has a really good feel about it. The Turkish baths are a real treat - can't recommend having one enough.

The rooms are very clean and for what you need in a room quite adequate.

I don';t normally return to a place a second time as I think there are so many different places to see but I shall definately be returning to the Oykun!

Comments