Ozay Apartments

Ismet Inonu Cad. 12. Sok. No:3, Icmeler, Marmaris, Turkey

More about Marmaris

IcmelerIcmeler

VIEW FROM OUR HOTEL ROOMVIEW FROM OUR HOTEL ROOM

Hoover craft that takes you to Greece in an hour!Hoover craft that takes you to Greece in an hour!

THE SPIROTHE SPIRO

In Marmaris 11th Sept - 18th Sept??

Hi there
We are a gay male couple in our 20's heading back to Marmaris (my 4th time!) on the 11th Sept for a week...
Is there anyone who will be there who would like to meet up with us for a laugh? We are pretty normal, nice, down to earth guys, not outrageous, and just want to have a good time and chill out with like minded people :-)
It will be just 3 weeks to go in a couple of days time so please let us know as soon as....
;-)

by evilspice

Hi, I am going with my parents,poss around that time(gettin a late deal)Though I am in my 30's I'm up for a good laugh and like to go to the clubs on the beach front,not with the folks tho!!!If u wanna have a laugh mail me at evilspice@hotmail.com as I normally use the net on my mobile and cant get on this site!

by janettenaylor

I'm female - have stupid/childish sense of humour for someone my age like to meet people who like to have a good time and have a laugh - mostly like to go drinking in Bar Street Marmaris, but I'm definitely not loud or brash, basically I wouldn't make you cringe if I'm on a night out. Any chance of any more contact details for yourselves?, as hopefully I will be in Marmaris some of the days you're there but not too sure when yet.

by evilspice

Pretty normal,nice,down to earth guys wouldn't be as rude as you,blocking me....!Can see why you have to advertise for company!

by janettenaylor

To evil spice - that's not nice (ha ha - honestly I really am a nice person)I don't understand I thought my email addr. came up automatically - if it dosen't I'll have to check into it.

by Hedkandiiz

hang on, Im lost, i dont understand...

evilspice is that aimed at us? we havent blocked and wouldnt know how to block anyone. what do you mean by block?

I didnt finalise meeting anyone in the end, i was in sunny beach bulgaria the week before and was ill ALL week, i was only back 2 days before going to turkey and really didnt think id be able to go, spent the 2 days getting better and last thing i wanted to do was log on to pc. i did get your emails but not logged on until today.

by Hedkandiiz

janette i think that was for us, sorry i never came back to you either, reasons as per my previous post to evilspice, but hope you had a fab holiday anyway :-)

Travel Tips for Marmaris

Fun for all the family

by kickboxerkid about Club Turquise Apartments

If you want a great night out for the Family go to the Club Turquise Apartments Monday night Trukish BBQ night. It is exallent fun for everyone. The food is great it is all Traditional Turkish BBQ food as well as loads of Trukish Mezza foods. There is all so a Turkish Belly dancer, Turkish Folk dancers and Break dancers which is all fun to watch and make great photos. After all the fun and exitment of the dancers there is a leather fanshion show which some of the guest get to take part in. After all that there is entertainment at the bar with the entertainers danceing on the untill early hours of the morning. Trust me it's GREAT!!!! Anything as long as it's something.

A trip to Datca and Knidos

by Diana75

This was what we did the day we?ve been forced to cancel our trip to Rhodes.

And it was definitely a great substitute.

The road to Datca and Knidos from Marmaris is wonderful and adventurous.

Datca is a wonderful small village, with a nice harbor where you can spend a little time drinking a fresh juice and enjoying the view, while Knidos was for us a great surprise with its ancient theater and its harbor on two seas.

For more details please visit my Datca and Knidos page.

MARMARIS

by whitecliff62

"I DID RETURN 5 TIMES"

Marmaris has to be the best holiday destination i have been to.Its got everything SUN, SAND, SEA, SEX,.Forget that last word if your married Ha Ha Ha.Its widely known as the turquoise coast and is one of the lively'st places in turkey with loads of things to do and visit. One of its main attractions is the huge marina with massive yachts moored next to hundreds of chiqu restaurants.The next thing that strikes you about marmaris is the jewelery shops, there are hundreds of them and far cheeper than home.They must be cheep coz i even bought the wife a gold chain Ha Ha Ha. The next town along the coast is ICMELER eight kilometres away but this town along with marmaris has grown so large that they are basically one huge town now.The promenade streaches along for miles and is lined with restaurants bars and hotels.Marmaris is also perfect for the kids it now has 2 water parks to choose from.Its also great for haggeling down prices with the locals.So if you get fed up with the kids you can sell them at a fair price Ha Ha Ha
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"HEAVEN ON EARTH"

The beaches around Marmaris are fantastic.This one is in the town of TURUNC which is about a 45 minute boat trip or 20 minutes by car.compared to marmaris this little town is lovely and quiet with a few beachside restaurants and bars.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"BLUE IS THE COLOUR"

This photo was taken on a boat trip around the bays of marmaris and at the time it was 45 degrees hot hot hot so diving in to that clear blue sea was fantastic
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~