Rima

Kadirga limaniKadirga limani

fishermenfishermen

KnidosKnidos

MCFLURRY PLEASEMCFLURRY PLEASE

im going crazy...please help!

by erdel

Hi there,

Can anyone help me? Im a huge Marmaris fan and have visited on holiday. I bought some gorgeous designer 'replica' bags and shoes from a shop across the road from Gima. Its name is authentic something or other! They had a website but I can't find it anywhere! Please can someone email me the name of the shop and/or the website??

Its quite a nice shop with a glass front, not an open front. The leather is good quality so although the goods are replicas they are not cheap. This is driving me crazy trying to remember the name!! Please help!!

Thanks, erdel xx

ps. my email is erdel82@hotmail.com

Re: im going crazy...please help!

by kattycath

Hi Erdel, if you can wait 6 weeks i am going back out on the 7th sept, we go about about 4 times a year, i will get you the name as we hire a car so we will be able to stop the car and get you the name and webaddress for you.

Kind Regards cath Lord

Travel Tips for Marmaris

Delicious food made traditionally by local women

by WanderingFinn

If you see local women preparing some food on open fire, outside, in front of the customer's eyes like in the pictures here, go and try. You won't be disappointed.

Unfortunately I don't remember the name of this delicacy, but I only can say it was delicious. I should have eaten two pieces at a time....

One could choose the filling from a couple of choices. First they made the base, a soft thing like in kebab or the bottom of pizza or some Mexican food (but softer, with more taste and grease). It was very thin though. They didn't put very much filling into it, but enough for taste.

It is not enough as the main dish of the day, but an excellent and healthy and exotic choice to any fast food or chocolate bars in the middle of your full day or on the way somewhere.

WHERE THE LOCALS EAT

by whitecliff62 about THE SOFRA REATAURANT

Here is my family sitting down to eat at the sofra restaurant, this photo was taken at around midnight and it was still over 90 degrees, god was that cold beer nice, the next 10 was not to bad either hahahahahaha.

Byzantine cove in the morning

by JLBG

Early in the morning, we left Byzantine cove and that gave me an opportunity to take a series of photos. The landscape with several ranges of hills and mountains was very tempting for the photographer. I have left the photos in the order they was taken, as much as we sailed out of Byzantine cove.

My opinion is that the best is number three. Is that your opinion too?

Comments