Verano Hotel

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 79% more and rated 31% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Marmaris

The shipyardThe shipyard

Sailing into a caveSailing into a cave

Jeep Safari around MarmarisJeep Safari around Marmaris

NIGHT TIME LIGHTSNIGHT TIME LIGHTS

Looking for a cosmetic surgery while I stay in Marmaris?

by CindySaed

Hi,

I am planning to take a vacation to Marmaris by this April, Hopefully, I will be staying there about 15 days. I have heard that the quality of tge plastic surgery is good there alongise with the favorable prices. Thus, I am intending to have BA and tummy tuck at the same time while I stay in Turkey. Does anyone have an idea of how to get the operations performed by a dependable surgeon. Thanks for your help...

RE: RE: Looking for a cosmetic surgery while I stay in Marmaris?

by Dessillah

Last year I have been to Marmaris and had a whale of time there. Before going Marmaris, I was driven with the intention to have a cosmetic surgery retreat as well, as I have learned that I could do it in Turkey at a fraction of cost that is charged in UK, my only concern was the quality of the medical care. I have made a comprehensive research on the net and came accross with the company Revitalize-in-Turkey which is based in Izmir (It is a highly urbanized city about 3 hrs from Marmaris.) The customer rep. of the company whom I contacted was very helpful and professional, he had indicated that they had an all inclusive cosmetic surgery faciities that involve full English speaking medical team, personal assistant, accomodation at four star hotels, transfers, private hospitals; etc. I was asked to send my digital photos for the initial consultation as I wanted to have a face-lift and rhinoplasty. After sending my photo, I got the evaluation mail of the surgeon; he indicated that I am good candidate for the surgery and all I needed to do is to spend 3 days in Marmaris to have all the surgical faciities done. Both the guidance of the customer rep. and the surgeon was very assuring and confidence boosting, so I booked my surgery. When I arrived to clinic in Izmir, everthing went much smoother than I assumed on the onset. Altogether the service was very laudable and the surgeon was really very skilled and experienced. I was very satisfied with the level of patient service at the private hospital where the operation was performed. I definately recommend you to get in touch with this company before making your decision...

RE: Looking for a cosmetic surgery while I stay in Marmaris?

by Gokcecicek

Yes, but in Istanbul...

Travel Tips for Marmaris

Cokertme

by Tdiver

A small inlet to the east,this small bay is great for a day out of town.There are only a couple of restaurants,we visited the Rose Mary and had a lovely local stew and i won't tell you what the surprise ingredient was.I would guess it's around 1-1.5 hours but could be a bit less,we lost our way!!!

Tropical temperatures on Marmaris Beach!

by Monique_T

One thing I really love about Turkey is the good weather. I can only remember one time we had a bit of rain but that was not in Marmaris. The beach from Marmaris is really nice. You can rent a sunbed there, that is the way to relax! And it is not very expensive (at least it wasn't at that time). There are also many nice pubs and places where you can have lunch or something to drink.
The sea is clear and good for a swim.

MARMARIS

by DreamHolidayTravels

""MARMARIS" the Pearl of Turkish Riviera"

Marmaris is an important tourism centre, boasting its world-class marina, clean beaches, the Gunnuk woods around it, the famous Yalanci Strait and Nimara, the natural wonder of an island in the Marmaris bay.

Icmeler and Armutalan are two holiday villages are waiting for tourists to populate their beaches. It is a major stop on the route of the Blue Voyage. It is shopping centres are a good opportunity for Blue Voyagers to buy all their needs.

Apart from countless restaurants and bars, there is a castle built on a rocky elevated area near the market a little museum inside it.

The Castle was built by Suleyman the Magnificent for his Rhodes campaign. There is a story among the locals that the name of the town comes from this event. The story goes that when Suleyman the Magnificent came to visit the Castle, but did not find it worthy of his glory, he ordered the architect to be hanged, saying "mimari as" (hang the architect) which later became Marmaris.

Comments