Villa Sun

Costs 41% less and rated 12% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Villa Sun

Welcoming & Friendly

by TripAdvisor Member We-r-the-People

Villa Sun , Marmaris, our family holiday - 1st time at the apartments and would add that they were clean, friendly and accommodating. Very reasonable priced for food and drink with hassle free, which was pleasant. Pool area with slide was most enjoyed by all. Got to meet other holiday makers whom we shared various evening entertainment with bar-b-que, karaoke and Turkish dancers. We enjoyed our apartments as it was only a 10 minute walk to town centre but far enough away from the hussle and bussle of night life. The management and his staff were friendly and would be pleased to help in anyway possible. My family and friends have booked up again to return this July and we are all looking forward to it. Not only to see the staff at the Villa Sun but to enjoy the various excursions that we all arrange to have fun, fun, fun. We are all returning this July as we felt very comfortable with our accommodation knowing that if we want to venture out for further nightlife its only a 10 minute walk away.

i go back every year.

by TripAdvisor Member marmaris4ever

I have been staying at the villa sun marmaris for about 3 years now.
And yes it is under new managment by a very nice man named Baz.
My partner and 2 children aged 6 and 13 had a fabulous time there.
The staff could not do enough for us, they were very friendly and polite. The food was fantastic, We would give our orders for 8pm and 8pm the food would be ready, we never ate anywhere else excellent food for little money.
I think we tried everything on the menu. We needed to go to the hsbc bank and Baz the manager knowing the distance got one of his staff to drive us there, where else would you get this service.
If Baz bought us a drink it was for free and never put on the bill.
My children was also given free childrens cocktails and they were free. The rooms are comfortable with what you would expect from a self catering appartment. The cleaners are very friendly and if we needed more towels they were there proto. Villa sun appart are away from the noisy busy centre of mamaris which we like.
Music is played in the evening but they always shut the doors so sleeping guests dont here it. Baz is very sensitive to all the guests needs. Happy and friendly to everyone young or old.
All i can say is thanks Baz for a fantastic holiday and i will be seeing you all soon again.
We cant wait and my children keep nagging when are we going to see Baz and all the staff again.
c.u. all soon. Sue, Darren and girls.

Best Holiday Ever!!!

by TripAdvisor Member The-Welsh-Girls

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks at the end of august and it was the best holiday i have ever had. I stayed with my friend and we had an amazing time! It was our 5th holiday in Marmaris and it was by far the best!

The hotel itself is lovely. Its situated in a lovely area of Marmaris thats not far from the centre. The rooms are clean and tidy and very spacious. The pool is big and theres also a slide too which is great! Theres also plenty of sunbeds available so theres no waiting around. The bar and resturant is very resonable and the food was wonderful. There is also sky tv in the bar which is great. Theres also lots of activites to participate in including quizes, karaoke, disco's and turkish themed nights which were a lot of fun.

The staff were great. Always smiling and willing to help. The owner, Baz, is a lovely man. He would always go out of his way to help us and make sure that our stay at the hotel was as comfortable as possible. Theres nothing he wouldnt do for you and he always done it with a smile! He was always making us laugh and trying his hardest to insure we were having fun and happy! We got on with the bar staff very well, they are all lovely guys and if it wasnt for them, our holiday wouldnt have been the same.

I am definatly going to go back to this hotel again this summer, and if its the same as last time, i will have another brilliant turkish holiday! I know the standards of hotels in Marmaris as i have stayed in 6 in total, and none of them compare to villa sun. I cant wait to go back there! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone and guaranteed, you will have the time of your life!!!

Great hotel - Great value for money

by TripAdvisor Member j800lyb

I booked a last minute holiday to marmaris last Summer, I had never been to Turkey and wasn't sure what to excpect. However, when I arrived at the Villa Sun Apartments i was pleasantly suprised.

The room was immaculate, very spacious and more than adequetly equipped for a s/c appartment. It was also facing the pool and had 2 double balconys which were a haven for sunbathing during the day and relaxing throughout the evening.

The food was out of this world 'a la carte' and very reasonably priced, I ate in the hotel every day it was that good, again more than i wasn't expecting.

The staff were freindly enough and quite entertaining at times. The manager was also very helpfull and honest, he was a good source of information and looked after us well. It was reassuring to know that he was always at hand and any problems were promptly taken care of.

There's nothing i can fault with this hotel, I had a amazing room, great food, friendly staff and most importanly i always got a sun lounger by the poolside! Id recommend this hotel 2 everyone i know.

Exceeding my expectations every time.

So Good Going Back In 2008

Location: Was ideal - Far enough from the Centre , To give you
a nice walk to the Beach & Centre
Staff: Bazz who we have known for 6 years now, as usual
tried to look after everybody & along with Nazz & the others
made every effort to try & keep everybody happy
My wifes sister & her daughter - arrived our 2nd week
to find there apartments @ another Location where a
disgrace
Bazz had them transfered to Villa Sun & because he was
busy - allowed then to stay in his own home until
suitable accomodation could be found
Food:Could not fault any of the food, tried many differents dishes
& found them all acceptable
Overall: One of the best holidays we have had in Marmaris

WELL DONE, BAZ AND STAFF.

by TripAdvisor Member netaylor767

My partner and i spent a week at Villa Sun in June of last year
and after reading the negative comments made by a minority of people i feel compelled to write our positive review.
We arrived at about 6.30am , we were greeted by the night manager, very polite, we had booked 1 bedroomed apartment and requested ground floor accomodation as my partner is part disabled. Unfortunatly we had been allocated upper floor accom.
this was remedied straight away and allocated ground floor accom.
The apartment was clean, well equipped and spacious. Maid service every day.
Air conditioning was a must though and £25 a week, perhaps seems expensive but well on and a par with Greece & Cyprus, lets face it what is £25 for that extra bit of comfort. It is not asthough we are paying 4/5 star rates is it?
The hotel in general was very clean including the pool area and restaurant, the staff were friendly and very obliging, if you wanted a variation of what was on the menu it was not a problem, although the menu was quite varied, excellent quality and as far as we were concerned very reasonably priced. Well on a par with everywhere else.
We did not feel the need to venture out at night all that we needed was at hand, although we did eat out a couple of times during the day the prices were about the same.
Entertainment ,well what can you say, we are all different and again we did not feel the need to venture out, the weekly bbq was excellent value, food very good ,entertainment wise belly dancing and break dancing and the good old karaoke was available if people wanted to participate.
There was also a weekly quiz, again we love all that and bingo.
Obviously if you want more Marmaris Central and the bar areas are only 15 minutes walk away and taxis are always available and again quite reasonably priced.
All in all we had a very relaxing time at Villa Sun with no problems at all.
At the end of the day any minor hiccups can be sorted out without any fuss, just a little time and patience. We ourselves have experienced problems in the past and i mean 4 star hotels regarding over booking etc. but it gets sorted out.
We have also seen silly people who cannot handle their beer intake whilst we have been abroad but we saw none of this at Villa Sun.
All in all we had a very nice holiday and we will be going back to Villa Sun later on in the year, armed with some HORSERADISH.
At the end of the day some of us Brits. expect too much for not alot and we say Villa Sun is an excellent hotel to visit.

WELL DONE BAZ.

Absolutely Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member FayeFletch-x

I've Been To Turkey 9 Times And This Hotel Was By Far The Best. The Staff Are Freindly And Theres Always Somebody At Reception 24 Hours A Day.

The Hotels And Facilities Are Immaculate ,The Cleaners Are Great . The Staff Are Great With Kids Aswell.

Baz The Owner Was Very Welcoming And Friendly, Hes Not Your Average Owner , He Will Talk To You And Sit With You , Give You Advice And Help You Whenever You Need It.

My Experience Of This Hotel Was Excellent , I Will Definitely Be Going Back And This Is The Only Hotel I Have Said I Will Go Back To ;;

I Recommend You Go To Villa Sun Apartments

x

Cheers Baz

by TripAdvisor Member Teesiders308

Best Holiday ever, Baz and the staff were excellent through out nothing was to much trouble.
Food and drink prices were on a par with elsewhere.
Wife got bitten and had no repellant , asked staff if they had some and we were given some by Julie the girlfriend of Baz without charge.

Small complex makes all holiday makers get on really well, like one big family.

If Baz thought you were being ripped off by the locals with anything he would march back there and get it sorted for you.

Rooms wer espotless, cleaners really friendly.

I could go on but i can just say that you won't be disapointed if you stay here far from it, we were talking to a couple from Hull who have been going there for 10 years.

Brilliant Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member m0j0_risin

I stayed in the Villa Sun for a week in June 2008 with my son who is 9 and had a great time there.
The apartments although basic were very clean and just what we needed considering all we did was sleep and shower in them.
The complex itself was very well run and the staff were very friendly and helpful, even outside their duties. They were particularly good with my son who loved the place and he was treated like a king.
The pool is a great size and water temperature is just right.
The best thing about the villa sun was the atmosphere around the pool side as it was very relaxed and friendly. It is close to most things in Marmaris either by taxi or on foot.
I would also recommend the food there as the menu is varied and the food is of a high standard.

Please Read!

by TripAdvisor Member meliss28

LONG BUT WORTH IT...me and my boyfriend stayed villa sun for 2 weeks 23jul-6aug and have a lot to say about this place,mine and others as i spoke to a lot of people who were staying. my review 1st.....our age 32and31,had great time,baz the owner was fare with us and somethimes new we had blowen our budget some days and nocked our bill down somethimes.the place is very basic but HEY i only sleep in it.cleaners moped every day bedding was changed 3times in 2weeks towels 4-5times but if you ask they will change them more not a prob.the lads who work there keep the place going. morat,a lovely guy who works so hard for so little but i danced with him and had a good laugh.....e is so much fun....he only just leant english.we spent a lot of time with morat and ufuk........yes ufuk prononced oofook!we helped them with english they helped us with turkish.cleaners never took a thing from our room as i left things lying round all time.i will go back but only if ufuk and morat there.we eat there about 4times as prices a little more expenceive than out.....but all il say is we had steak and no 1 beat it...pepper steak is pepper steak,same for mushroom steak!..................others review.....ok an intresting week for some....being told to not use the pool as they spent no money in bar wot so ever but stayed there bathing all day using pool and only had 2bottles of water,after this others got in volved and 1family were thretend to leave but all this soon washed over.....yes to eat and drink is more expence than out side, we eat out most nights cheaper and drank cheaper but had last few before bed in bar and this kept baz happy.the family who were thretened to leave had to wait 3days for there room to become available so had dif rooms but this was a booking mix up but they made i big deal of it,i under stand they were not happy but this was not baz's falt.the only thing people complaned about was money....out was cheaper......baz is stuborn and we told him to drop is prices but said no.....ok he is down a side street and dosent have all the passing trade like other bars&restraunts and relies on people staying in his apartments.....its a dog eat dog world and thats how they are!! yes there are better apartments yes there are flashyer places but we haD a wicked 2weeks made some good friends turkish and english and hopfully go back september,i took every thing with a pinch of salt didnt build no hopes up didnt expect luxury so this for me worked well and we had a fantastic time. PRICES....... BEER 4ytl.....WATER1ytl....vodca coke7ytl(LOCAL ONLY)or 10ytl smornoff.......steak meal 19ytl....coke 2.75ytl......breakfast 7.50ytl.you will see a lot ov bogof outside but watch......sum ripoff 10ytl beer were as a beer in other bar 2.50-3.00YTL each.all you can eat buffet(CHINESS)out side......£4.....10ytl .SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG BUT I TELL AS IT IT!! if you go have fun!!say hello to morat and ufuk 4 me xx

A bay where we could cool down by swimmingA bay where we could cool down by swimming

UNO MOMENTOUNO MOMENTO

here we go!here we go!

CLUB TURQUISE POOLCLUB TURQUISE POOL

T & G Apartments

by rob1965

Travelling to Marmaris In Sept,(1st time) and staying in the T & G Apartments any info please.

Also looking for the best Company to book return transfers from the Airport to Apartments after midnight (Taxi)

RE: T & G Apartments

by adele33

Dont know the apartments but try www.basilsapartments.com for the transfers. There about £20 each. Have a great hol we've just had 10 wicked days there
adele

RE: T & G Apartments

by sherie74

i usually book with taxitransfers
their website is taxitransfer.com i think or co.uk try either
they are usually pretty reasonable with prices and reliable.
and they are an english based firm.

hope this helps