Sarigerme Tourism Center PO11, Sarigerme, 48610, Turkey
Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Booking.com Travelocity Hilton.com

More about Hilton Dalaman Golf Resort & Spa

Nice hotel with some major hiccups.

by TripAdvisor Member Ninootje

We went to Hilton Dalaman with our three months old son for a 10 day holiday. When we arrived we were impressed by the beautiful lobby. The reception employees were very friendly. From a Hilton hotel I would expect that the luguage would be taken to the room by personel, but no. (Small minor point, but no problem).

The room was very luxurious, quiet and comfortable but we were on the first floor. The next day I asked if we could upsell to a room at the pool by the relaxiation area. The receptionist sent me to three different rooms, none of them at pool level. (Maybe there is something wrong with my English.) He told me all rooms at the pool were taken but after a lot of hassle I managed to get one indeed, room 2164. We had to pay 50 Turkish Lyra a day extra, which turned out to be worth while. The room was great, we could lay our child to sleep inside and sunbath in beautifull sunbeds outside ourselfs.

The food in the main restaurant was absolutely great. So were the waiters and waitresses, all very hard working and extremely friendly people. Great service, great food.

So far so good. Untill it became night. Our neighbour liked to watch tv. Turkish tv on the loudest sound level possible untill 6 o clock in the morning. It was like her tv was in our room. I rang and banged her door a couple of times and eventually she turned her tv off. She turned out to be the nurse of the hotels medical post. Which I thought was strange. Why give a beautifull room at the pool to an employee who's working all day? Besides, unlike what the receptionist told me, most rooms were not occupied at all. Anyway, our baby and us were woken up by noise coming from the room next door for three nights. The last night there was a male visitor with a very loud voice who thought it was neccesary to shout loudly at one o clock at night. Hotelpersonel that behaves antisocial and bothers paying hotelguests at night, truly sad. (I spoke to the nurse a couple of times and I must say that she was a very friendly woman by the way, just a little naief I guess.)

Than one day the fancy sunbeds were gone. They were removed overnight and replaced by much less nice ones. All "regular users" were very dissapointed. I called the reception to asked why the beds were taken away. They told me they were all taken to the factory for maintainance. The next day I saw them all standing at the pool at the other wing of the hotel. I was being lied to by the receptionist.

I'm sorry, but there's more. Housekeeping wasn't very good. The bathroom and toilet weren't cleaned properly with chlorid or cleaner, waistbaskets weren't always emptied, dirty cups weren't removed and replaced but they díd throw away my own plastic coffeemugs. The mini bar and coffee and tea were refilled only once every two days.

I know this all sounds very negative and maybe you think I'm exaggerating. But I'm not. We paid a good amount of money to stay in Hilton Dalaman and with a little more effort effort and common sense of the personel our stay could have been a lot better. This hotel has all the luxuory and facilities one can think of and all the possibilities to make anyones holiday perfect. Maybe we just had bad luck but the policy of assigning extraordinary nice rooms to personel and lying to guests in my opinion is unwise and not Hilton worthy.

Once more I would like to say that especcially the waiters and waitresses made up for the irritations we had. There are many nice resorts in Turkeyut so we won't go back to Hilton Dalaman again.

Peter Benes, Rafaella Knipping and Nino. Utrecht, the Netherlands.

Fantastic, Would definitely recommend to everyone!

by TripAdvisor Member ManavBawa

My fiancé and I stayed at the Hilton Dalaman Golf Resort and Spa from 10-17 Oct this year. I will try my best to describe the positive and negative points we found.

The hotel is brand new and has been open for only three months, Thomas Cook has been representing it for a few weeks, and so we got a very good last minute deal with them. We flew with Monarch Airways, very cramped seating (I am 6ft2, so could hardly move!), and would be possibly worth thinking about paying extra for the legroom. Do not bother with paying for in flight meals, firstly they tasted awful, secondly it seemed to us that everyone on the flight got a meal regardless of paying or not. (To warn you, on the way back, Dalaman airport is very cheap for perfume/alcohol duty free, but food is very expensive, a KFC bucket costing around £35, a bottle of coke £5).

Transfer to the hotel was included in this package holiday, which was very useful as we arrived at around 2200. When we got there, our bags were taken in and to our room for us, unlike mentioned previously. The main Saringerme had late opening until 0000 everyday, so we just made it in time for a quick bite to eat.

Rooms: We stayed in the Twin Deluxe Sea View room, which was superb. The two main views are of the sea or the mountains behind the resort. We paid £35 more each for the sea view room, but personally, I much preferred the sea view to the mountains. The rooms were spotless. They were cleaned everyday and mini-bar topped-up daily. We were on the 4th floor; the balcony was lovely with a good view of the sea/river and resort (the sea being some distance a way). We had steps from the back of the room leading down to the main restaurant and the gardens. The room was spacious; shower was excellent, and as mentioned before, all very clean.

Beach: To get to the private beach from the room required a five-minute walk through the resort, past the pools and outdoor restaurants/bars. The beach was probably one of the only disappointments of the trip. It was not the cleanest, with wood chips all over. It was dark grainy sand, not the white/yellow soft sand. The sea was not too clean either, on the first couple of days you could see fish on the sea bed which was nice, but after it rained, you could not see 20cm through the water as it became strange brown colour. Here was a nice small crepe stall with drinks. Water-sports were available, but were pricey. Weather was warm, averaging 27-29, a few days were cloudy/slight rain. Would be better before October.

Staff: Were excellent. All spoke English reasonably well, were very helpful, friendly and approachable. No complaints

Restaurants: Saringerme restaurant was the main restaurant. The quality was outstanding with a buffet three times a day. There was so much choice, I am sure even the pickiest could find something tasty to eat. There are a few more restaurants, which cost 10-20 Euros a head. We tried Tao, a Far East restaurant that I would recommend; the food and service was excellent. Alize, a Mediterranean restaurant, was ok. There is also a seafood restaurant, a Turkish restaurant and a fine dining restaurant, which we didn’t get a chance to try as they closed due to windy conditions (they are outside). We thought these were a nice change to the main restaurant, which was good but can get repetitive.

Pools: Clean, cold though, but would be warmer in the summer. The indoor pool was cold which could have been heated, and the indoor jacuzzi was cold too, which was not so good.

Entertainment: Very good, there was a team that went around the resort collecting guests to participate in games, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics and much more. The team was very approachable and went out of their way to help when possible. There was a show almost every evening, ranging from musical highlights to a Brazilian samba/Capoeira. There are a few bars around the hotel, which look very trendy. All soft drinks and Bacardi etc were included in all inclusive price, but only a few cocktails. There is plenty for kids also including kids disco most nights. Golf will be open for next year and a one of the Thomas Cook reps were talking about a cinema, bowling alley and a disco/nightclub.

Spa: Relaxing, over-priced.

Excursions: Saringerme town center was one street, not too much there Bus costs one Turkish Lira. For excursions you should try either Basket Travel or Saringerme travel, which can be found online, or in Saringerme town center, they are much cheaper and reliable. We used Basket travel to go to one of the local markets, which you only need half a day for.

To summarise, we wanted a relaxing holiday away from everything, and this hotel gave us exactly that and more. I would strongly recommend the hotel to everyone, prices will most likely increase next year when the golf course opens, but if you can get a good deal, it is well worth staying here. I would not visit Dalaman again as there are so many other destinations I would love to visit, but I do wish all other hotels could be of a similar standard to this one.

Simply perfect for us

by TripAdvisor Member ItsJustMyOpinion

Having taken a taxi from the well organised taxi rank at Dalaman airport, we arrived after a short journey at the Dalaman Hilton Resort and Spa late evening and instantly sensed the quality. The use of lighting and mirrors/glass in this hotel is inspirational. It looks good from the lobby and even better from the top floor Rouge bar. The use of fountains inside and outside adds a nice touch although they could have been better. The problem is that once you set the bar high, it’s easier to see ways to raise it. And the bar is set very high. Reception was first class; friendly, welcoming and luggage handled professionally. A late meal in the Sarigerme restaurant was an early introduction to the large variety of quality food readily available.

The vast space inside and outside the hotel and the, virtually empty, large pools allowed for easy relaxation. The Spa looks superb but we didn't feel the need to try it. Good music played around parts of the pool area throughout the day and there were good opportunities for dancing in the evenings inside and outside for those so inclined. Live music in the Alize, Pianoforte and outside was always enjoyable. Bars street, a street of themed bars inside the hotel is spectacular although much was not in use – probably as, we are told, the hotel is winding down for a planned shutdown.

There were numerous recreational activities with top quality equipment. We loved the football (my thanks to the other players, many from the entertainment team) and water basketball and aqua gym (my thanks to lovely Lena for her tireless efforts helping everyone have a great time).

The shows in the impressive amphitheatre were of varying quality and target different audiences. We thoroughly enjoyed a couple of shows and, perhaps, expected too much of others that were really aimed at a different target audience. I would add a guide here but I suspect the shows will change by the time the hotel re-opens next year.

Food was good in all restaurants we tried (Sarigerme, Aliza, Tao, Breeze). Service everywhere was never less than good and occasionally memorable. All inclusive was a great value option. The themed restaurants charge a booking fee but we found this acceptable.

We took a tour to the mud baths and turtle beach with Sarigerme tours. Old coach but great guide and good value. The big plus is that they arrive at the mud bath whilst it is still empty. It really didn’t look very appealing once it became full later on. Sarigerme town will improve and needs to if it wants visitors from the hotel to visit more than once. It has little to compete with such a great hotel.

If, like us, you want stress free relaxation time with good sport, you won’t be disappointed.

Will we go back. Highly likely – unless we are priced out.

An excellent hotel, but opt for all-inclusive

by TripAdvisor Member guragu

An excellent hotel, with expansive grounds, nicely appointed rooms, and many facilities for everyone of all ages. However, if you go, book all inclusive. The restaurant, bar and spa prices at the hotel are highly elevated compared to the area (nearly on par with big city Hilton prices) and you will easily spend that amount on food daily.

The grounds are lovely, but the area that it is in is relatively isolated. It has a sandy, if steep, beach and a fantastic set of pools. The gym is nicely equipped, as well.

The staff is very large and well-trained; and maintenance is spot-on.

FAR FROM THE MADDENING CROWD

by TripAdvisor Member ANDYBGOOD

Set in fantastic location on the beach and next to the Dalyan river, which spills gently into the Aegeon , a vast expanse of swimming pools amid maturing gardens. The newly opened Hilton can only get better as time and experience will tell, you may wonder why such a comment? , well we unfortunatley booked towards the end of the first season and saw the slow withdrawl of service and services, simple things like the removall of sun beds from the beach and pools, the disappearence of effiecient staff who got to know us in the first few days, only minor things but noticable. We are also convinced that the bed linen was never fully changed during our 9 night stay, albeit the towels were as often as needed.

This being the first season and only closing untill the Golf course is up and running next october when i am told it will stay open all year, will give the Hilton a chance to tidy up all those little cracks and broken bits that normally appear on a new build, not only with the building itself but the staff as well, as an example , we never ate inside the hotel, but preffered to eat on the terrace each time, we found the service slow and disorganized , it needed someone with a little savvy to bark orders at the waiters , instilling a little discipline.
We also found the food a little bit monotonous and only if cooked fresh in front of you would it be hot, verging on the side of luke warm at best. The up side is that there was plenty of it.
I could go on about the down side of the hotel , but the up side should also be mentioned ,because it outwayed the bad bits, the rooms are fantastic , with some of the best facilities , the beds are to die for ,large and comfortable, the flat screen tv , the fridge , kettle , ironing board and iron , hair dryer , all added to the comfort, and we were only in a standard room.
The bars and other facilities around the hotel are good, the pools , the aqua park , and beach are exelent, the entertainment staff and general entertainment was of very good quality.
I could go on and on , but will not as i have a tendency to get carried away, but in summing up , would i go here again , yes of course i would, will i , probually not as there are to many other places to see around the world, albeit we did visit Lykia World in ole deniz twice.

Amazing, Relaxing & Friendly!

by TripAdvisor Member DugZ

Only a few things to say really as I feel this is an amazing hotel and to write too much would be taking away from peoples experience! I felt i built up my expections before I left the UK and it definately met and excedded any I had.

When we arrived the reception staff were really friendly and helped us with our bags to our room. The room itself was a standard room but you wouldn't have thought it, large plasma screen TV, walk in shower, balcony with sea view and a very very large bed!

The main buffet resturaunt had an amazing selection of food, the chefs were always smiling and cooking infront of you which was reassuring as ive heard some of the food in turkey is below standard sometimes. There were other resturaunts other than this but we did not find it neccesary to book them, a few of our friends went to the seafood resturaunt and highly reccomended that to us. The waiting staff were always there to re-fill glasses, clean up plates and were generally very helpful and freindly (I even tipped one of the waiters which i don't usually do).

The swimming pools were amazing, maybe a bit too cold but i can imagine just right in the summer months when it gets too hot...loads of space between sunbeds which was really nice! Didnt really go on the beach so can't really say.

The entertainment staff were really freindly, although they may seem pushy sometimes to get you into playing games, they just want you to have a good time and are willing to chat with anybody! We participated in the one of the night games which was alot of fun so i'd urge people to get involved.

The bar staff were very friendly, i'd recommend the rouge roof bar for drinks and also bar street later on. Look out for a barman callad kazim..very helpful and always happy to chat with people and give you the full 5* treatment.

The only negative thing i could think of to write about is the location, its very isolated and Serigerme town is very small and not alot going on, but to be fair we didnt feel the need to venture out of the complex, although a trip to the mudbaths really makes your skin feel good!

Amazing hotel and although theres alot of other places i'd want to go in the world, i'd definately go back there again! :)

Nearly perfect

by TripAdvisor Member sparks100

Great value all inclusive offer between the 11th-18th October. Amazing rooms, great views and all the facilities were excellent. A great week I would recommend to anyone, if you get a good price I don't think you'll find better anywhere else. Excellent!

It is said that if something seems too good to be true it probably is.

by TripAdvisor Member Radarjet

It is said that if something seems too good to be true it probably is.
This is definitely not the case with this resort.

We got a late deal and appreciated every moment of our stay and felt privileged to be there for such a reasonable cost.

The place is sumptuous, enormously spacious, beautifully appointed and brand spanking new. With all new builds come snagging lists and yes, this is no exception but nothing that a couple of maintenance chaps can’t put right over the winter.

The design team certainly had carte blanche and the whole demeanour is wonderfully serene and yet practical and flows well.

No issues with reception or the concierge – they did what they were meant to do without issue or fuss. Bags were delivered and collected promptly.

The rooms are superb in size and appointment and view. It was 30 degrees outside and we overlooked the river plus had snow capped mountains in the distance.

It’s true that mini bars and bottles of water were not restocked every single day for us, but it only took a short wander down the corridor to find a housekeeping room or trolley to help ourselves or ask one of the army of housekeeping ladies for an item. We had the same lady each day and she was lovely, even though she didn’t understand a word of English. A pictorial A4 laminated sheet with common items on it would have been most useful as an aid.

All inclusive rate – included everything from Turkish baths, all bottled water to icecream and most every drink and food you could wish for. You could stay here all week, eat like a king, drink like a fish and not spend another lira except well earned gratuities. Yes, some cocktails and brands were not all inclusive but it has got to be someone really picky and inflexible to find it a major problem.

The main restaurant was nothing less than spectacular in both the amount of food and the variety. There was no question of any tummy problems here. The attention to hygiene on the part of the staff was superb but you can’t stop guests handling 3 bread rolls before choosing a 4th to take BUT where measures could be taken they were, such as most of the puddings were all individually served – which looked fantastic set out as well as being totally delicious.
The main courses in the buffet were self serve but out of quite small tureens so these were topped up with freshly cooked food frequently.
I was wondering how the salads and puds kept chilled during the heat of the summer and then noticed the whole stone station was chilled and frosty. Occasionally we went and zapped our food in the microwave as having wandered around choosing, the first things on the plate had gone luke warm.

I don’t get how anyone can say the food was monotonous unless you had some of everything every single day.

At breakfast there were copious amounts of full strength fresh orange juice served as standard.

The citrus bar was afternoon cake station, plus you could buy Ben and Jerry’s ice creams if you so wished, but there were lovely ice-cream cones served each afternoon over in the Breeze bar as part of the all inclusive deal. You could have lunch there too.

The pools are enormous and many. The main 2 pools almost look like one and you can really swim in them – not the usual size holiday pools but wide and long yet interesting. We loved the shallow ‘pavements’ to the pools – wonderful to put the sun bed in the water and simply drop a foot off the edge to cool down. Mind putting the book down though !!

The relax pools were wonderful – they had soft mattresses on them and those 2 pools were well set back and one had an island on it which was brilliant. From the relax pool without the island you had the next door First Choice Holiday Village tannoys blaring out the quiz and local activities .. We migrated to the other one !

As Peter mentioned earlier, all of a sudden these luxurious soft sun beds vanished over night. When I asked, I was told it was due to adverse weather conditions coming in and it is true 3 days of rain had been forecast, but in reality we just got some dark clouds and in total 5 mins of rain- anyway, I found all the missing sun beds round the 2 indoor pools so we simply helped ourselves again. No one challenged us and we did return them. Problem solved.

Unfortunately, the stone work was cracking on our island and it was most noticeable from in the water where chunks had dropped off, but there was evidence of previous filler so I expect this will be resolved over the winter. Also the wood decking was cracking in places due to the intense heat I expect, so odd bits will need replacing. It didn’t look like the wood had been sealed or varnished correctly though to start with.

Entertainment was provided by a team of about 7 animation team who did their utmost to include all who would agree to be included. The facilities they have are really good. The amphitheatre is exceptionally well kitted out and most comfortable for guests complete with lounging seats. They also have a purpose built stage at the Breeze bar and use them both most nights.

If it predicts rains - a mountain of games get brought out to be borrowed. There are also 4 pool tables behind the arcade bit as well as ping pong at Breezes bar.

The water slides are great. A separate pool area and their own 3 slides are provided for tiny tots and 4 slides for all bigger people. Kept me entertained for 20 mins a few times during the week.. There was a whole kids Paradise fenced off area which seemed to have treehouses and climbing places as well as sitting down drawing spaces.

The 2 indoor pools have amazing mosaic designs on them and are also plenty long enough to have a decent swim. Not heated though .

Bars – The place to be is the Rouge Bar – most ably hosted by Kazim, who between juggling the bottles and whizzing up cocktails, remembers drink preferences and all conversations had the day before. The mood lighting takes a bit of getting used to - some fabrics go very transparent … Check him out on ‘you tube’ in the next few days.

The piano forte bar is 24/7 and a calm late nighter

Bar Street – as the hotel was so quiet it was hard to get a real atmosphere going here but the disco lights spun and the 5 sports channels showed the matches, the wine bar was suitably dim and the whiskey bar shone gold. The oyster champagne bar sparkled and the vodka bar awaited silently.

Don’t forget to feed the turtles at the back of the Breeze bar – they like croissants left over from tea. They’re the size of terrapins and clamour around the glass beside the mooring posts.

The spa – go for a look even if you don’t want to use it – opulent, but currently not fully in use due to electronic and pumps malfunction.

Mosquitoes – none during our week in October but as they give you mosquito repellent bracelets and sturdy insect screens I gather earlier in the season they may be there in force but I was told the hotel spray its grounds as well, to reduce the prevalence.

The beach – the sand is black sand not golden but still sand. Water was ok but frankly with the superb pools, apart from a waterside paddle we stayed clear.

Watersports – pricey but everything from paragliding, wakeboarding, sailing to diving was available. Take a canoe up the river and see where it leads ..

We didn’t use any of the specialist restaurants

Internet – expensive !! 38 TL for 24 hrs. It was whispered that this was going to be included in the all inclusive next year but do check. It is wifi though, but doesn’t reach out to the pool area but does to the relax pools.

One very impressive point to mention was that one morning we got up to find the restaurant full of strange faces and it turned out a flight had been delayed so all the passengers got billeted here. There was not one hiccup with food, drink, rooms etc they simply dealt with 276 extra passengers in their stride and I think Ashmet the bar supervisor can be very pleased with himself. He was well liked by his staff and was happy to muck in clearing tables when busy and was always popping up between all the food and drink facilities and available to help all his staff.

We had a lovely week. Lovely staff and great guests for company.

Golf – I wouldn’t hold your breath – we heard there was a halt on it.

Pictures and youtube clips will be added within a week or two.
Or on www.jesscalke.com

Would I pay the standard rack rate per night – never.
Would I go again at current prices – Yes, tonight without a doubt.

Travel agent review - fantastic hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member Nicky1964

Stayed at hotel for a week with a friend. We had Deluxe rooms with direct access to swimming pool. Room was very large and very comfortable and we loved the direct access to one of the swimming pools. The main swimming pools were huge and ample space for sun loungers and shade. Hotel and gardens were beautiful. Food was delicious - huge selection. In fact, the food in the hotel was the best I have ever had. The only negative comment is that the service was a bit slow in the restaurant when it came to getting drinks and tables cleared. However, this did improve as the week went by. The resort of Sarigerme is not worth taking the taxi to visit - few shops. If wanting to go shopping, then take a taxi into Dalyan appx 15 miles away.
Overall, we had a fantastic holiday in probably the best 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in. We both said we would go back again next year. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Beautiful well designed brand new all inc. hotel - beware out of season!

by TripAdvisor Member MrandMrsDuck

My partner and I have just returned from this hotel and had a fabulously relaxing holiday. We chose this hotel based on a recommendation from my sister who had holidayed there only 4 weeks previously.

The hotel is brand new (having only opened this summer) and really is well designed and spacious. The room we had was lovely, facing the river and the sea. The rooms are split over two horseshoe shapes, with views of either the river/sea or the mountains. I would recommend a sea facing room in block 2, if you prefer it a little quieter as block 1 overlooks the main pool area. There is a smaller pool over by block 2 with a relaxation area where children under 12 are not allowed. A real plus if you want a little bit of piece and quite. The beds and pillows were really comfy and the whole room was tastefully decorated. We had no problem with the mini bar being restocked or the room being thoroughly cleaned as other reviewers have mentioned. There is a flat screen TV, but only a couple of English speaking channels and they were BBC world news & CNN. That didn't really bother us, but it might some?

The main pool area is simply stunning. A vast pool with ample sun loungers and a gorgeous section of what I would describe as day-beds in semi shade, lovely for an afternoon snooze!! There are so many little tucked away spots within the resort that you can always find somewhere to suit your mood, whether you want to be in the midst of it all, or away in a quite spot - you'll find it here.

The main buffett restaurant had a wide variety of food on offer. We sometimes found the food to be only lukewarm!! On several occassions I microwaved mine for a minute - not ideal - and not what I would call 5 star. Some of the serving stations had signs saying "beware - hot surfaces"....but they were cold - hence the food stored on top of them was!!

With this hotel, other than the main restaurant, there are several a la carte restaurants at a small supplement to the all inclusive package. One of the reasons for my "beware out of season" opening statement is that only two, of the five available were open. We went to the asian and the mediteranian restaurants and both were lovely. It made a nice change to the "help yourself" buffet. There was live music and being waited on is much nicer dining experience. We would have loved to have sampled the turkish and the seafood restaurant....but they were closed due to it being late in the season. I really feel that this should have been pointed out to us at the time of booking. If you book a hotel, based on the facilities, then you expect them ALL to be available.

There are a couple of lovely bars for a pre or post dinner drink. The piano bar was relaxing, with a very good pianist on every evening between 9pm -11pm. Also, the roof top bar had fabulous views over the resort. There is also Bar Street, a selection of several bars altogether from a whisky bar to champagne bar and a disco bar, but again, due to the latenest of the season and limited guests, it lacked any atmosphere. I imagine though, full of people, it would have been great.

The hotel also has a beautiful spa - but boy, is it overpriced!! 120 euros for a 60 minute massage!! With the current exchange rate that's pretty much £120 and that was one the the cheaper treatments!! I never saw a single person in there or spoke to anyone who had. It seems such a shame to let such a fabulous part of the hotel go unused. Surely if they were to charge less, they would get more people through and create a bit of a buzz throughout the guests to try it themselves.

The beach is pretty poor. It's dark sand and not particuarly appealing, but with such a stunning pool area there was very little need to go on it, but if you love a golden sandy beach, or have kids that do, you'll be disappointed.

I have to say that the staff at this hotel were fantastic. From the waiters to the entertainment staff through to the cleaners. All were freindly and smiley. A real credit to the hotel.

I suppose in summary, I would say that this really is a beautiful hotel. It was a shame we went late in the season and suffered a closedown on some of the facilites that would normally be on offer. As the number of guests dwindled, so did the atmosphere around the entire hotel. Whether that be by the pool areas during the day, or dining at night. I wouldn't go again so close to the end (or start) of their season. I would visit the hotel again aslong as the prices don't jump up which they may do once the golf course is finished. All in all, a lovely, modern and spacious hotel with great staff.

Comments