Kaygiseki Mevkii, Turunc, 48700, Turkey
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Rated 21% higher but also costs 138% more than other 4 star hotels

More about Loryma Resort Hotel

Street of TuruncStreet of Turunc

Barbaros Hotel far right in the pictureBarbaros Hotel far right in the picture

Turinc from the Can restuarantTurinc from the Can restuarant

Looking After THe FishermenLooking After THe Fishermen

Anyone interested to stay at Loryma Resort & Hotel for 3N/4D?

by freddie18

I will be staying at Loryma in Turunc, Marmaris, Turkey with my wife and grown-up daughter. I have confirmed our reservation for 7Nights/8Days from October 10-17, 2008. As we are staying for 4 nights only from October 10-14, I am offering the rest of the 3Nights/4 days from October 14-17 to anyone who is interested. We are leaving Marmaris in early afternoon of October 14 bound for Cyprus so I can arrange to make the room and have you occupy before I leave. Please note that the room can accommodate 4 people maximum. You may have a look on how beautiful and spectacular this resort by checking Google and YouTube by searching Loryma Resort Hotel.

You may VT email me or talk to you later.

Travel Tips for Turunc

My Turunc Homepage

by freddie18

"Welcome to Turunc"

Turunç (pronounced Turunch) is a small village set in a beautiful bay on the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Once just a small fishing village, it has grown slowly over the years as tourism has developed but maintains its peaceful character and relaxed atmosphere. The area has been occupied since Hellenic times and it is said that, after the Byzantine period, mountain people known as Yoruks moved down to the area and looked to the sea for a living and those roots remain part of the village today.

With its people, lifestyle, culture and most importantly, with its history and nature, Turkey is the land of unbelievable. Aegean region has witnessed almost every period of Anatolia, an heir to the culture of centuries with dozens of settlements who filled the pages of history. A paradise among these settlements is Turunc. It is a nice village hidden behind the hills, one of the tourism centers of our day and a former fishing village. In the front the clean bay resemble a crab's claw and the hills that the bay rests upon that makes one think that an eagle sheltering its baby.

Tourism has changed the village and is now its main focus but the friendly, welcoming nature of the people remains. With its Blue Flag beach and excellent climate (hot in the summer, moderate but still warm in the winter), Turunç is the ideal place to relax and unwind as well as take in the beautiful countryside and historic culture.

Turunc pronounced Turunch

by lyncol

Hey if this wasnt for the beach it would have been heaven.Yes the beach was all stones and this is where I discovered plastic shoes they were an absolute Godsend. Although we did have the hotel pool all to ourselves. Our unrated hotel was called the Malman it was small and friendly and right on the beach, Ilka the manager couldnt do enough for you. Rooms were basic but clean.We were the only guests for the 1st few days.

"Mud baths"

We went on a trip and stopped at the mud baths on the way...Dont we look a million dollars?? Yeah right I know silly old fools!!!

Comments