- Reviews: 21
Sofa Hotel: Cute hotel in Cappadocia
This is a simple, clean hotel off the main street of Avanos, Turkey.
The rooms were comfortable and include basic things such as toilet and shower. Some of the rooms have addtional fan cooling, whilst others are cave interiors so have natural cooling. All rooms have names instead of numbers.
There are no facilities for wheelchairs as there are no lifts. There are many narrow staircases and paths.
However, I would recommend this hotel to other travellers to Avanos just for the location and the friendly atmosphere.
The hotel is actually a number of small houses joined together by small paths and narrow staircases. Some of the rooms are actually cave rooms.
There are ample opportunities for great views from this hotel.
Next door is a lovely restaurant with delicious food. On the other side is a pottery shop with beautiful pieces available for purchase.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Sevigne
- Nikki Beach Resort Turks and Caicos
- Best Western Black Swan Inn
- Melia Santo Domingo
- Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Majesty Resort Mirage Park
- Comfort Inn Marina Towers Chennai
- Silka Far East Hotel
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
- Marriott's Fort Lauderdale Beachplace Towers
- Benguet Pine Tourist Inn
- Days Inn Toronto West Lakeshore
- Holiday Inn Bakersfield Convention Center