SOS Cave Pansion

Rank 2 of 67 hotels
in Goreme
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
balhannah's Profile Photo

Wonderful views from this Hotel!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2009

This Hotel was located on the side of a hill, on the edge of Goreme, right where the trail starts to Pigeon Valley. It was only a short walk to the main town centre, so this did not bother me.
It had a Terrace where Breakfast was served or you could just sit and enjoy the marvellous view, stunning!! As it was Off season, I was the only one there for a while, so I had a set menu for Breakfast, but when a large group came in, Breakfast was a very nice buffet.
My room, for 1 person, had 2 single beds, Television, and a good shower. I had 2 windows as I had a corner room. You could see through the curtains. The room did get warm during the day, and at night, all I had was a quilt so I got a little hot, either too hot, or too cold, would have been nice to have a sheet. Room was cleaned, but I did not get clean Towels in the 4 days I was there, and I also had to ask for more Shampoo & Soap, which they quickly supplied. I asked if I could use a computer as there wasn't one in sight, and that was arranged for FREE.
"Volcan" the young man who was the person who looked after me, was polite, courteous, helpful and could speak good English. I did see another room, and that was huge!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, most things as mentioned were only minor, and I'm sure if I had asked for clean towels, they would have been supplied, nothing seemed too much trouble, and everybody who worked here was friendly.
According to "Volcan," June is a quiet month, then it gets busy!

Would recommend and definitely stay here again.

Unique Quality: Beautiful Terrace area for great views!

Directions: Opposite end to the Open Air Museum.

Nearby SOS Cave Pansion

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Goreme Travel Forum

Need advice about Goreme, Turkey? Visit the Travel Forum for Goreme and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Goreme hotel reviews