Al Raha Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi

call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

amazing hotel for families

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 29, 2013

Al Raha Beach Hotel is located in the Al Bandar area of Abu Dhabi, about 30 minutes from the Corniche and city centre.. therefore it's a good hotel if you are traveling with kids and do not want to explore the city every day. Amazing hotel with great staff... and nice rooms, too. Restaurant are OK, though none truly excellent.

Unique Quality: My son would say the water playground... he never got tired of playing, which meant mom and dad could relax. The sea is OK - clear water but the walled artificial island just in front does ruin the scenery. There are also 2 swimming-pools for adults and a baby-club - indoor, though, so no one really used it.

Directions: Al Bandar

Bad Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 19, 2010

Last month when I check-in at this hotel at 1 pm, I was asked to wait until 2 pm because the room was not yet ready. The room was extremely large and the air con vent has water dropping all the time. The internet connection was disconnected everyday, I asked the technician why? -- the cable was lose. But then at last I checked with the technician and found that the cable connection for my room was detached/removed at the network switch panel. So somebody must have been removing the connection all along. Then the most annoying & terrible housekeeping staffs kept on ringing my room phone every afternoon just to tell me "Sir! We are the housekeeping staff and we want to tell you that we cannot clean your room because there is a DO NOT DISTURB sign in your door." I told them then why are you disturbing me?????? I also asked the cleaner not to do it again... but then again the next day the phone rings... I cannot get to sleep well and I worked at night shift during that time. I traveled many times in different countries, this was the only hotel I've known that did this king of thing.

Unique Quality: extremely annoying housekeeping staffs!

Directions: I won't go back to this hotel... and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Nearby Al Raha Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Abu Dhabi Travel Forum

Need advice about Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates? Visit the Travel Forum for Abu Dhabi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Abu Dhabi hotel reviews