Al Raha Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi

Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

amazing hotel for families

Al Raha Beach Hotel is located in the Al Bandar area of Abu Dhabi, about 30 minutes from the Corniche and city centre.. therefore it's a good hotel if you are traveling with kids and do not want to explore the city every day. Amazing hotel with great staff... and nice rooms, too. Restaurant are OK, though none truly excellent.

Unique Quality: My son would say the water playground... he never got tired of playing, which meant mom and dad could relax. The sea is OK - clear water but the walled artificial island just in front does ruin the scenery. There are also 2 swimming-pools for adults and a baby-club - indoor, though, so no one really used it.

Directions: Al Bandar

• Bad Service

Last month when I check-in at this hotel at 1 pm, I was asked to wait until 2 pm because the room was not yet ready. The room was extremely large and the air con vent has water dropping all the time. The internet connection was disconnected everyday, I asked the technician why? -- the cable was lose. But then at last I checked with the technician and found that the cable connection for my room was detached/removed at the network switch panel. So somebody must have been removing the connection all along. Then the most annoying & terrible housekeeping staffs kept on ringing my room phone every afternoon just to tell me "Sir! We are the housekeeping staff and we want to tell you that we cannot clean your room because there is a DO NOT DISTURB sign in your door." I told them then why are you disturbing me?????? I also asked the cleaner not to do it again... but then again the next day the phone rings... I cannot get to sleep well and I worked at night shift during that time. I traveled many times in different countries, this was the only hotel I've known that did this king of thing.

Unique Quality: extremely annoying housekeeping staffs!

Directions: I won't go back to this hotel... and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

More about Al Raha Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi

Quite and pleaseant shopping

by amna24 about AL Raha Mall

The Al Raha Shopping Mall located adjacent to the beautifully landscaped Al Raha Hotel and Resort and the Al Raha Beach Villa Complex.Al Raha area is the gateway to the city of Abu Dhabi.
Al Raha Mall situated in the idyllic Al Raha beach enchanting beach front for fun and frolic.The Mall has three levels and house more than 100 outlets with brands of international repute and also feature a Lulu hypermarket. Morover, an extensive food court with more than 25 multicuisine outlets fo fine dining with a choice of restaurants. Cloths, Accessorise, Electronics, Grocery..etc

I live and work here

by markapollo

"I currently live here"

Hello Abu Dhabi to me is perfect. The weather is Hot yes but I expected that in this region. The place isnt that big it is easy to know your way around. There are malls and things to do but not too much which is perfect for me.

"YAS Marina Circuit"

A couple of events happen here yearly. Recently was the GT1 races which was so cool to watch.

"Malls"

There are a few malls, Khalidiya, Al Wadha, Marina, Al Raha and small ones here and there. Theres not much bicycle shops!

Need advice on location in Abu Dhabi

by buck65

Hello,

I will be proposing to my girlfriend in Abu Dhabi next week :)

I want it to be in a very romantic location. Can anybody recommend a good place
to pop the question in Abu Dhabi? I have visited a few times but by no means have I seen the whole city.

Thanks!
-Chris

by chizz

Hi there
Why not do it at the impressive Emirates Palace Hotel (maybe on the beach) at sunset if you have the cash to stay there (summer special deals should be on now!)- see my photos on my Abu Dhabi page as I think any woman would be impressed staying there on such a special occasion.
Hope all goes well!

Email beach.hotel@rotana.com
Website www.rotana.com

Good luck.

by thearchitect

WOW!! Congrat you guys !!
well for such a night and a momnet to remember .. i would ve gone to the emirate palace !! a bit costy .. but you dont propose everyday !!
have fun !!