Cristal Hotel

Located behind Madinat Zayed Shopping Center, P.O.Box: 72 898, Abu Dhabi, 72898, United Arab Emirate
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Asiatravel.com Booking.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 45% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Cristal Hotel

Another faultless stay - highly recommend

by TripAdvisor Member Jim1959

I have now stayed 4 or 5 times at this hotel on trips from one to 5 nights, and each time has been superb. Being a new hotel in a city short on hotel rooms (compared to Dubai), they are making a real effort to attract custom from the big chains. Their dining is first class and the rooms are well appointed. Free internet is a bonus (most hotels charge a ludicrous rate). The initial trouble with noise on one side of the hotel (a new hospital is being built next door) is now pretty much over.
I would say this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in in abu Dhabi - certainly from a business trip point of view. The only draw-back (not that I'm an alcoholic!) is that it has no licence to sell alcohol - so no wine with dinner.
Staff are very friendly and service is great.

Excellent service and surroundings

by TripAdvisor Member AbuDhabiAKing

The service at this hotel was exceptional, very friendly and attentive staff. New spacious modern rooms. Just make sure you ask for a room away from the construction site which is on one side of the building.

The Best Hotel in Abu Dhabi - IMHO

by TripAdvisor Member MikeyDoherty

I've stayed in a number of Au Dhabi hotels over the last 6 months and this is the best so far. The staff are the jewel in the crown for me - always pleasant, and always eager to engage in conversation. There is one dowside however and that is the building work going on next door - so bring ear plugs if youe're a ligt sleeper. But the hotel itself is a real find - clean, excellent food and great utilities.

Excellent stay

by TripAdvisor Member Markaryd

Very very good arrangements and systems. Each one of the team members were very helpfull with alwayas smily face.
Quite clean. Good hospitality and cooperation. Incredible staffs.
Food is expensive!!

Room Temperature controller (Room No 207) was not functioning properly. Take care about the maintenances.

Ticks all boxes

by TripAdvisor Member rmdarnell

I currently work in Abu Dhabi and drive from Dubai each day for work. When we organised an Iftar dinner for my staff at the restaurant I also decided to stay at the hotel for the evening.

The service from Ann on checkin was very welcoming and there was no delay what-so-ever. My room was ready and I was at the door within 5 minutes. The hotel rooms are very spacious with the lounge room seperated from the bedroom. I wish the hotel was here when I first came to Abu Dhabi as I lived in another hotel for almost two months - and it felt like I was in a studio. At Cristal you have enough space to relax on the lounge, work and sleep in seperate areas. The finishing is very nice and because the hotel is new, everything is A+.

The bed and pillows are very comfortable and sound is almost non-existent even though you are in a very central area of the city. Two LCD TV's of a decent size are a welcomed addition to what most hotels usually provide.

Nina and Wendy in the spa were very good and I would recommend even those living in Abu Dhabi to check out the spa facilities.

The restaurant was great for Iftar and very accomodating to all our needs as a business. Alfred and Justin went above and beyond to ensure our evening went well, even allowing us to use a microphone to make some announcements.

I would thoroughly recommend anyone in AD on business to use Cristal as a base for their travel and look forward to staying there again!

It was a comfortable stay

by TripAdvisor Member frank58ad

Although the gym was not too big, it was adequate for my exercise. Do try out the relaxing Thai massage and the steam room and sauna. Do remember to go early as it tends to get crowded in the later part of the afternoon. The bed and pillows were very soft and nice to sleep on. The buffet spread was a little limited though.

We had a wonderful time, our special thanks to Ann.

by TripAdvisor Member favy68

Everything was of excellent standards.Staff members were very helpful, everything was very well organized and my children had a wonderful time at the pool. We had a great time overall. Thank you so much, to Ann at reception for accomadating us and being so helpful with everything. I will defenetly be returning.

The unexpected stay

by TripAdvisor Member odnid

We would like to thank your management to put up this kind of hotel in the heart of Abu dhabi its a great experience to stay and to be in one of the best hotel in the U.A.E. we really appreciated and enjoy our stay with you it was an "unexpected stay" coz we thought that it will be only like a regular hotel which can offer the same rate, but then we were surprised to see the facilities, ambiance and the service of the people with that very good rate. Again i would like to thank you for the effort of providing good services and facilities, we hope that you can even expand your chain here in Dubai and the rest of the world. And for your continued success aswell. please continue to provide this services for us and your regular clients.

New Hotel - high standards, reasonable cost & worth a visit

by TripAdvisor Member Falen

A new hotel opened 5 months ago, centrally located & easy to pickup the local inexpensive taxis to visit other parts of the city. From checking in on arrival through to the end of the stay, the hotel staff are very friendly, helpful & efficient.

Bedrooms are roomy, very well equipped & comfortable, although if you want to vary the temperature of the very efficient air conditioning, it takes a considerable time to come into effect.

The main restaurant is light & pleasant & the food is generally good. Don't look for a glass of wine with your meal though, as the hotel outlets are not serving any alcohol at this time.

The lobby area & separate coffee bar are a little on the small side & would seem crowded with more than a few people around.

It seems more of a business hotel, than a hotel you would choose if you were going with the family for a holiday to Abu Dhabi & unless the hotel has underground parking, don't think about arriving by/renting a car - you will find parking in the surrounding streets extremely difficult & frustrating.

Having said that, I would stay there again because of the comfortable bedroom & the hotel staff.

The Cristal Hotel makes you feel welcome and pampered!

by TripAdvisor Member DutchieAbuDhabi

I stayed at the Cristal Hotel for two month while waiting for my apartment to be handed over and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff is extremely courtious and makes you feel at home. The rooms are spacious and clean with very comfortable beds. The location of the hotel in the middle of the city makes going places very easy, either on foot or by (cheap) taxi. Parking is no problem as the hotel has a garage.

VW California ExclusiveVW California Exclusive

Abu Dhabi Grand PrixAbu Dhabi Grand Prix

GTO MustangGTO Mustang

Bridge to Saadiyat Island (Oct 2008)Bridge to Saadiyat Island (Oct 2008)

Henna

by vivieneu

My friend and I are visiting Dubai and Abu Dhabi next year and we would like to have a traditional (hand) henna, any suggestions where and the cost? thanks

by Gillybob

Will you be doing a desert safari day trip? The one I went on whilst visiting Dubai included free henna on your leg, foot, arm or hand. There were two or three ladies in the campsite doing it and you just took your turn when there was a chance but everyone managed to get one - and any design they liked.

by vivieneu

No, we're not doing the desert thing, so will need something in either city, thanks for the reply.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Well if you stay in a hotel then most of them have beauty saloons which you can inquire about the cost. I think the following places also can respond about the price:

Eliy & Jean Hair & Beauty Abu Dhabi