Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi

Business Travel Luxury Travel
See Amenities
stevemt's Profile Photo

NEVER STAY HERE

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 14, 2011

Discusted

My reservation was in my name, but apparently I lived in Texas somewhere, don't ask me why.

I called room service and ordered a meal which was rather cold when I got it.

No bar at the hotel, I would have to go out to get a drink IN A HILTON?????

When I went to breakfast I was told that I was not entitled to breakfast, this in spite of my reservation stipulating breakfast WAS included.

The dining room directed me to reception, I went down and they argued that I was not entitled to breakfast.

I returned to my room and went to check out when I was haughtily told that a mistake had been made and I could go up and have my breakfast. I told them breakfast right now would make me sick and checked out.

Not only that, but a complaint to the Hilton head office brought no reply either

Unique Quality: Total ineptitude

Comfortable stay and best for fun

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 17, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton hotel Abu Dhabi for a week with my friend. We reached there late night due to delay in our flight, but we found everything what we needed after a long and hectic journey. We were in deluxe room which was very sleepy and comfortable and get relaxed. The room was attached with balcony which had nice view of hotel lobby. The pool was clean and had enough space.

The hotel service was excellent and staffs were very friendly and don’t had do much more for us. The hotel restaurants has some beautiful local and International cuisines, especially Italian was superb. The Jazz Bar is great for some live music and fun.

The hotel is on best location and located in the center of Abu Dhabi. The Marina mall is on walking distance from hotel and Abu Dhabi Airport is only 30 minutes drive. We enjoyed in Hilton hotel Abu Dhabi during our stay and recommended this hotel for their excellent services and friendly Staffs. I had booked this hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/uae/abudhabi/hilton_abudhabi.aspx, thanks to Southall Travel to make our trip fabulous

Unique Quality: Bar

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Abu Dhabi Travel Forum

Need advice about Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates? Visit the Travel Forum for Abu Dhabi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Abu Dhabi hotel reviews