Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi

Costs 53% less but rated 15% lower than other 4 star hotels

• stevemt's Profile Photo

NEVER STAY HERE

Discusted

My reservation was in my name, but apparently I lived in Texas somewhere, don't ask me why.

I called room service and ordered a meal which was rather cold when I got it.

No bar at the hotel, I would have to go out to get a drink IN A HILTON?????

When I went to breakfast I was told that I was not entitled to breakfast, this in spite of my reservation stipulating breakfast WAS included.

The dining room directed me to reception, I went down and they argued that I was not entitled to breakfast.

I returned to my room and went to check out when I was haughtily told that a mistake had been made and I could go up and have my breakfast. I told them breakfast right now would make me sick and checked out.

Not only that, but a complaint to the Hilton head office brought no reply either

Unique Quality: Total ineptitude

• Comfortable stay and best for fun

We stayed at the Hilton hotel Abu Dhabi for a week with my friend. We reached there late night due to delay in our flight, but we found everything what we needed after a long and hectic journey. We were in deluxe room which was very sleepy and comfortable and get relaxed. The room was attached with balcony which had nice view of hotel lobby. The pool was clean and had enough space.

The hotel service was excellent and staffs were very friendly and don’t had do much more for us. The hotel restaurants has some beautiful local and International cuisines, especially Italian was superb. The Jazz Bar is great for some live music and fun.

The hotel is on best location and located in the center of Abu Dhabi. The Marina mall is on walking distance from hotel and Abu Dhabi Airport is only 30 minutes drive. We enjoyed in Hilton hotel Abu Dhabi during our stay and recommended this hotel for their excellent services and friendly Staffs. I had booked this hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/uae/abudhabi/hilton_abudhabi.aspx, thanks to Southall Travel to make our trip fabulous

Unique Quality: Bar

More about Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi

Need some hotel advice!

Hey gang!

I will be in Abu Dhabi on business in November and will be visiting the Al Ghaith Tower on Hamdan Street. I know nothing about AD as I have never been there. Can anyone give me some suggestions on a hotel in the area? Thanks in advance for the guidance.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Hiya there,
The following hotels are near to the place you are planning to visit.
International Rotana Inn

Electra St Pob 46066, Abu Dhabi Uae, Abu Dhabi, 46066
+971 (0) 26 776 666

Good luck.

by american_tourister

So are the tower and the hotels located near the Corniche? I don't even know what area of town this is.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Well, check the following URL :-)

by serdago

he,
I advise you to go to Cairo or Beriut instead, they are much better and hotels are cheaper. Abu Dhabi and Dubai hotels are stupidley expensive.

by american_tourister

BUSINESS TRIP. No choice in the matter.

by architect11413

Well im in abuhdbai .. and i know exactly where is the Gieth tower it is located on hamdan str. Say the very heart of abu dhabi downtown. you might need some luck to get a taxi out there on peak hour. but it is a nightmare to find a parking space at that area therefore a hotel within a walkable distance is very much recommended!
the nearest one -hands down- and just across the street from algieth tower is abu dhabi crown plaza .. you can google for its homepage .. i used to be a club member in it .. it is a four star i think .. however it is clean and they've got gym, sauna , steam and a top roof pool ..
The maha Rotana and is also in the same block and very near as well .. and you have abu dhabi novotel which is cheaper and less equipped than the other two ..
The rotana intenational is a block away and very much walkable.. another couple new smaller hotels are in the area i don’t remember their names .

by american_tourister

I booked a room at the Rotana and am typing from there right now. I have to say that it is a beautiful, well appointed hotel and very close to the tower BUT...they have no bar and no booze. Coming from saudi Arabia I need a bit of both right now.

I appreciate all the advice from everyone.

Comments