Al Diar Siji Hotel

Hotels.com Booking.com

Good Hotel n Fujairah

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 24, 2012

I stayed in Siji Hotel Fujairah for about a month. I can not praise and thank enough the hotel staff, all its members and environment they had created. It was real pleasure to be with them.

Unique Quality: The hotel had great accommodation and very courteous staff

ronytheboy's Profile Photo

Best of the Best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 13, 2010

Super service in a deluxe quality hotel, you say it is home away from home, I stayed in that hotel in August 2000, and April 2006, really it is a good team running that hotel, Reception was very helpful in both of my visits, Breakfast Restaurant is so classy and much higher standard than any other place I have taken a breakfast in around the world.

My room was ready the moment I arrived although the hotel was full in 2000, I felt that I was the only one around that the hotel stuff serve, I am very impressed.

I will decide to stay in that hotel any time I go to Fujairah, business or Fun, it is the place to sleep in, in year 2000 they ran a movie theater, we all enjoyed it in the evening, but we did not find the theater opened in 2006.

It is affiliated to Al Diar group, most of their hotels are in Abu Dhabi city, and are not up to the standard of Siji,

Visit it, and you will know that Siji is Siji

Rony

Unique Quality: Lobby Coffee Shop, Restaurants on first Floor, Sitting area around the fountain in lobby, great ball room with private entrance and great foyer.

Nearby Al Diar Siji Hotel

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fujairah Travel Forum

Need advice about Fujairah, United Arab Emirates? Visit the Travel Forum for Fujairah and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fujairah hotel reviews