Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort

ludogatto's Profile Photo

Sandy Beach garden and beach

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2005

Every morning I waked up and swimmed a little bit immediately out of my room!!!
the location was perfect for my little family, we wear swimsuit all the day and we have to do only 7 steps to go to the beach or come back in the room for drinnking something or prepare the meal for my little baby!
The place in quiet during hte week, a little bit crowded on weekend thusday/friday

ludogatto's Profile Photo

Nice palace, good people

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2005

Some years ago I wrote:

Lonly Planet write is a bad place, but isn't true....You can find big rooms with tv, fridge and air con, a big patio in front of the sea or you can choose a little cottege for 4/5 people with kithenette and barbeque....It isn't a big luxury hotel but the atmosphere is perfect....a beautifull exotic garden in the middle of the desert ( they rebuilt an oasis, with palms and flowers), a littel swimingpool, chairs and sun umbrella in the beach, a complete diving shop where u can rant masck and fins, canoas or little u can enjoy Snoopy island and the coral reef.
There is a good restaurant ( bears and alcolics beverages are allowed here)with a lebanon chef that lived in Italy for 10 years.
During the week end is a little bit crowded cause a lot of youn peole came there from the city.....but during the week you can wake up with the sound of the birds......and is full of haungy cats and some funny dogs...

In FEbruary 2008 I wrote:
The Motel is partialy renouved, there is a new part with room or studios.
Attention: I looked to the new web site and I made areservation for a studio with a bad room..they wrote about a kichenette, but we I arrived there they give my the oldest studio, very small and ...there wasen't a true kitchen, there was only the sink of dishes, a refrigerator, there were no dishes, pots, but the most amazing thing was that there was the cooker!
I asked where I could cook and they told me there was a BBQ in front of the Studio!
The BBQ was perfect for the milk of my little babY!
I was very disappointed and I say I want the Hotel room where I spent my last visit, and they have to find me a cuttle, an elettric cooker and some pots to cook something to my Nina!
After an hour the find me everything and I could feed my baby not only with falafel and Kebab (that we love very much but it's nont the best food for a baby for a week!)

So if u want to make a reservation ask before where is the studio ( new or old part) or if i'ts only a room....

Directions: 5/6 km noth of Kor Fakkan, near Meridien beach hotel

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking

Fujairah Travel Forum

Need advice about Fujairah, United Arab Emirates? Visit the Travel Forum for Fujairah and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fujairah hotel reviews