Corniche Rd, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Coral Beach Resort
Travelocity Asiatravel.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 26% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Nice Hotel but beware of staff!

My family and I stayed at this hotel for almost 2 weeks. It was clean and the food was good. Location is not the best as it is more in Ajman, which is even further than Sharjah,although there is a shuttle service that takes you back and forth to Dubai. Unfortunately, I had all my gold stolen and little was done by management although it was not in the safe (my fault!) but I was told that I should have felt safe in our room and did not expect them to go through our luggage and bags. Management were sympathetic but we felt they thought that we wanted to get insurance money but the sad fact is that we didn't even insure our gold. It sure spoiled our holiday that could have been the best. So if you are going to stay there then beware of staff. NEVER take valuables or leave them around in your luggage or wardrobe.

• Nice Hotel but beware of staff

My family and I stayed at this hotel for almost 2 weeks. It was clean and the food was good. Location is not the best as it is more in Ajman, which is even further than Sharjah although there is a shuttle service that takes you back and forth to Dubai. Unfortunately, I had all my gold stolen and little was done by management although it was not in the safe (my fault!) but I was told that I should have felt safe in our room and did not expect them to go through our luggage and bags. Management were sympathetic but we felt they thought that we wanted to get insurance money but the sad fact is that we didn't even insure our gold. It sure spoiled our holiday that could have been the best. So if you are going to stay there then beware of staff NEVER take valuables or leave them around in your luggage or wardrobe.

More about Coral Beach Resort Sharjah

Coral Beach Resort, Sharjah

by jenny1966

Looking for hotel reviews of this place, does anyone know what facilities are like for children, is it a good alternative to Dubai beach holidays?

RE: Coral Beach Resort, Sharjah

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

I leave you the URL of the web site of the hotel. Going to the site it has got a lot of information about the hotel. It also has facilities for children and I suppose the price would be less than beach hotels in Dubai. The URL is as following:

RE: RE: Coral Beach Resort, Sharjah

by jenny1966

I have managed to find out details already of this hotel on-line, but I was hoping to actually read guest reviews etc, to find out exactly what people have experienced at this hotel, especially in respect of the children's activities and general hotel standards.

Comments