Sultan Al Awal Road, Al Khan Beach, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Satisfaction Average

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

Wonderful hotel-resort

This wonderful 4-stars hotel-resort located on the beach of the Arabian Gulf 8 km from Dubai and Sharjah International Airports. It has 230 rooms with convenient spot for tourists and business explorers. I spent there four nights in a single room and can ensure its friendly atmosphere and excellent service.

There were 6 of us and we paid 900 AED (1 USD = 3.66 AED) for a DOUBLE (SEA VIEW) room and 700 AED for every of four SINGLE (CITY VIEW) rooms for a night.

and 3 min 29 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel beach part 1 out of my Youtube channel with Amr Diab – Tamally Maak.

Unique Quality: You may watch my high resolution photo of Sharjah on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 25° 20' 19.23" N 55° 21' 45.04" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Grand Hotel of Sharjah,
    or according to the following coordinates 25° 20' 20.29" N 55° 21' 42.14" E and on my Google Earth Panoramio Grand Hotel of Sharjah.

• ludogatto's Profile Photo

Sharjah Grand Hotel

Nice room renewed with see and swimming pool view, a big hotel, but not to much formal, there are a lot of Russian family that spend holidays there!

Unique Quality: Private beach, jacuzzi, water sports, windsurfing and more, internet commection, tv satelite in room, Loundry, entertainement center with billiards,....touristic day trip organisation.....a big hotel!

More about Sharjah Grand Hotel

Big Room or Apartments

by ludogatto about Summer Land Motel

I visited the hotel and the rooms because I was looking for an accomodation for some friends....They offer u offer you the choice of one bedroom with 2 single or one King size bed with spacious living room and attached bathroom.
if u want they have also apartments. A swimmingpool, a restaurant,A/c, satellite tv, transport to the beaches, souks and airport....this hotel is on the other side of the Grand Hotel Sharjah...a good value accomodation for a right price.

Enjoyable place at the Persian Gulf

by Kuznetsov_Sergey about Grand Hotel of Sharjah

We spent 5 days in this wonderful 4-stars hotel-resort located on the beach of the Arabian Gulf 8 km from Dubai and Sharjah International Airports. It has 230 rooms with convenient spot for tourists and business explorers. I spent there four nights in a single room and can ensure its friendly atmosphere and excellent service.

We paid 900 AED (1 USD = 3.66 AED) for a DOUBLE (SEA VIEW) room and 700 AED for every of four SINGLE (CITY VIEW) rooms for a night. You can watch my 4 min 02 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel evening walk around out of my Youtube channel with Faudel – Je Me Souviens.

Beach of the Persian Gulf

by Kuznetsov_Sergey

The Emirate has plentiful beautiful beaches to enjoy sunbathing, beach combing, and water sports.
I should say that the main attraction of the UAE and Sharjah city for us was the opportunity to spend several days in December in warm and sunshine region with splendid beach of the beautiful Persian Gulf. And we got it: air temperature 25-28C at day time and 18-20 by night, water temperature 23-24C.

You can watch my 4 min 45 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel morning walk part 1 out of my Youtube channel with Cris De Burgh & Elissa – Lebanese Nights,
5 min 02 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel beach part 2 with L. Pha X – First Transmission,
4 min 38 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel beach part 3 ,
3 min 38 sec HD Video Sharjah Grand Hotel beach part 4.

Comments