Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Cheap an cheerful
If you are wanting to 'do' Dubai on the cheap get a hotel situated in the Sharjah region of Dubai.
Located about 20k outside central Dubai it offers a cheaper alternative to the high prices of Dubai high quality hotels.
The views aren't great and the standard of service not as good but a quick taxi to any hotel in Dubai and with any luck you will be allowed to use most if not all the services offered to there own guests (sometimes for a price!).
The Al Sharq where I stayed was one such hotel in the sharjah region.
Rooms were adequate, it had a kitchen, en-suite, showers and living area. As mentioned the views are not brilliant but small sacrifices!
Unique Quality: Nice rooms.
Popular Hotels in Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, West Marina Beach, Dubai
Po Box 24970
Madinat Jumeirah Resort, PO Box 75157, Dubai
Jumeirad Beach Rd, P.O Box 74147, Dubai
Explore the World
- Moriah Classic Jerusalem
- Islander Motor Lodge
- Calypso Cay Vacation Villas
- Concorde Hotel Singapore
- Darkhill Hotel
- Freehold Gardens Hotel (50 Gibson Place )
- The Grand Central Hotel and Waterfront Apartments
- Jasper Hotel (Formerly Hotel Y )
- El Dorado Seaside Suites All Inclusive
- L'Escapade Island Resort
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast
- Marina Cove Sherwood Resort Lumut