Al Rigga Street, Deira, Dubai, 120328, United Arab Emirates

Travelocity Booking.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Best for Women travellers

I stayed at Flora Grand Hotel for over a month. It is conveniently located within 2 mins walking distance of the Al Rigga Metro Station. The good part about its location is that though it is on the bustling Rigga street, it is a little offset so one gets proximity to all conveniences (super market, restaurant, metro, taxi etc) but at the same time some quiet too.

I would strongly recommend this to all, and especially to women traveling alone. It was my first time in Dubai and the ever smiling staff made me feel comfortable and helped me out at each step ! Small gestures like the chef remembering how you like eggs in breakfast, calling back to confirm receipt of things requested from the guest services, smilingly providing everything even at 3 am , made me feel comfortable and at home! Under the able leadership of the General Manager , the entire team works towards customer delight not satisfaction.

They even helped me find an apartment to move into !! The its a separate issue that I didn't feel like moving out !

To summarise - I have traveled to many countries and stayed at many hotels, but this stay, even as a single woman was undoubtedly the most hassle free and comfortable.

Directions: Turn left from Pop Eyes on Al Rigga Street

• Affordable Accommodation in Dubai

We stayed at the Flora Grand Hotel as part of a Dubai Stopover package offered by Emirates Airlines. The accommodation was very good. From allowing us early access to a room, we were more than happy with the service from staff.

The room was large and comfortable with all the amenties one expects from a good quality hotel. The bathroom was large and very well stocked with toiletries and towels.

We didn't spend much time in our hotel room of course. Too busy exploring the city.

It is situated within walking distance to Dubai Creek, restaurants, shops and parks.

I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality accommodation at a reasonable price.

• It's the only one I've stayed in

This hotel is fine for staying in Dubai (Deira). It's pretty central for everything you could want and the rooms and general areas are spotless. On the plus side is that they have plenty of parking, just pull up infront of the hotel (in your manky hire car) and some wee guys parks it for you. Fabulous as parking is at a premium there.

Be warned if your driving there though, there's road works on the Al Rigga road which means a big diverasion to get to the hotel. Plus if your on a budget there's a supermarket on the corner that has a wide range of anything you could possibly want.

Directions: Deira

More about Flora Grand Hotel

Highly recommended

by Dyesebel about Flora Grand Hotel

This hotel is located in the heart of Dubai's commercial as well as leisure district.The rooms are clean and spacious.The bed is so comfortable!And the staff are friendly and helpful.I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.But one thing ,I won't do again,namely,their Travel agency
Because I think they ripped us off ,the guy charged us £25 each for City Tour and we didn't even see much of Dubai,I should have booked online as it was cheaper.

Booking with SouthTravels.com .... Dubai

by OFFTOOZ

Hi VT,s
Looking through the various sites offering accommodation in Dubai the site SouthTravels.com offers prices much lower than most others. There is always the chance of being "ripped off" using a site with "attractive" prices.

Has anyone ever used this company?

Am especially interested in the Flora Grand Hotel.

Your help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Booking with SouthTravels.com .... Dubai

by pakistanibrain

Yes. I have used SouthTravels.com when I moved to Dubai last year. I had to get a temporary apartment for the first one month, which I rented through SouthTravels.com paying with my credit card. They got me a nice apartment in the Greens and arranged an airport pickup. So yes, it is a genuine company.

Comments