Fortune Boutique Hotel

Burj Al Nahar Roundabout, Al Barsha PO Box 172747, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expedia.com Agoda.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 34% less but rated 25% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Lotus Boutique Hotel

free food f you are celebrating birthday

by kiran_patel about Ozone

Ozone restaurant..free food f you are celebrating birthday..

I have been living in Duabi for the last 2 years..not a very frequest restaurant visitor( my wife is an excellent cook..!!). April 20th happen to be my birthdate ( dont ask me the birth year!!!!) this time it was a special birthday as my daughter got job a week back. So my daughter invited me and my wife for a birthday treat to Ozone restaurant in Lotus Boutique Hotel.
The area of the hotel is a bit crowded, se we were a bit worried about parking space. Surpisingly a smiling valet driver present righ infront of the hotel and parked our car. The restaurant is in the Mezzanine floor, just beside an Indian restaurant called Silk & Spice. The decoration is excellent, we were welcomed by a very pleasant lady and was escorted to a specially decorated table reserved for us. We ordered mix of thai and chinese food. the kichen is covered with glasses, so you can actually see the chefs cooking..it was very interesting. the service was excellent, all the staffs were very pleasant and was ready to accomadate my wife's request to see some chinese ingredients and the name of the shops in Dubai, so that she could buy some of those for her next experiment on chinese food..!!

The real surprise came when the bill arrived. I was wondered to see a 33% discount on my bill of 3 people. The waiter answered with a smile that, "any once celebrtae their birthday in the restaurant gets a free meal".!! So I got a free meal..Wow ..that was excellent and something very new whilst in Dubai. A good marketing idea. We could see many families there..

My daughter had a very big smile on her face while paying the bill..Now I kow why shewas very liberal in ordering...
An excellent evening to remember.. Chef special Thai chicken..excellent..shredded pcs of chicken in a greenish sauce with fresh lemon grass fragrence..

real thai

by kiran_patel

"Ozone restauran..with lots of surprises"

An excellent evening to remember..

Chic, cosy cornerChic, cosy corner

Ice RinkIce Rink

Scarlett's - DubaiScarlett's - Dubai

Dubai - MuseumDubai - Museum

Hotel preference

by Jimmixx

I have to choose between the Pearl Residence, the Lotus Boutique hotel or the Highland hotel. Can anybody advise?

by JessH

Hello from Dubai :-)

The Highland Hotel is one of Dubai's best-known unofficial "brothels", so unless you're looking for cheap & illegal female company I'd definitely avoid the Highland Hotel.

The Pearl Resident is good value for money, and is located very centrally. It's close to the Bur Juman Shopping Mall, and the historic area down by Dubai Creek. it's also only a short drive away from the Dubai World Trade Centre and the business district.

The Lotus is located on the other side of the creek, in an area called "Deira". This area is close to Dubai airport,but can become very conjested with traffic, especially in the evenings.

Hope this helps,
Jess ('c',)

by colin_bramso

I recommend the Pearl Residence too, for the same reasons Jess gave.

by smarty29

I agree with with Jess and Colin.

by smarty29

I agree with Jess and Colin.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Well Lotus Boutique hotel is in downtown Deira near to everything, it also could be a good choice is you want to see more of the older Dubai!!

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Well Lotus Boutique hotel is in downtown Deira near to everything, it also could be a good choice if** you want to see more of the older Dubai!!

by Jimmixx

Thanks all. It certainly looks like the Pearl!
Jim

by peterman2

HI
I was in Dolphin app. hotel
(see in my pages for pictures and the map location)
it has a good location
Pierre

Travel Tips for Dubai

Meena Bazar, a shopping paradise...

by najamrulz

Meena Bazar is an ideal place for shopping in Dubai. Its located near Dubai Museum in Bur Dubai district. Most of the shops here are owned by Indian nationals. So most of shoppers here are also from subcontinent. There is great variety of clothes, shoes, electronics, beauty items, perfumes and much more. You have to bargain hard in this part of Dubai. And after bargaining you would find that prices are very reasonable here.

Public transport by Municipalty Bus

by beethin

The major bus stations in dubai are Al Gubaiba (Bur Dubai), Gold Souk, Satwa. All the bus used by Road Transport Authority (RTA) are air-conditioned and of make Mercedes-Benz or Scania or Volvo. The bus route network covers most of the places in Dubai. The central bus station is Al Ghubaiba. Travelling time in bus is more than taxi as one has to pay to the driver first then enter the bus. This happens in all the stoppages hence the stoppage time is bit high which makes the time to reach destination higher. Traffic condition is Dubai are getting worse day by day due in increase in vehicular traffic and road block due to Metro rail project.
There are special seating arrangement for ladies.

Fast foods are the way to go!

by isenged about Kentucky friend Chicken

Typical American fast food joints. There is McDonalds and Kentucky fried Chicken. I tended to notice more promotions from the KFC restaurants and, well, to save money I always went to them, and to get that little extra! The specials! Ha, ha!

Comments