Beniyas Road, PO Box 33398, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 39% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• davidvidgen's Profile Photo

Hilton Dubai Creek

I stayed here in 2007 as part of a multi trip for my honeymoon.

This is a really nice hotel with excellent rooms and a fabulous infinity pool on the roof. The room I had over looked the creek so was pleasant.

• It's Hilton

Ive stayed here twice, the first time a few years back and the second time last new years for 10 days. And what can one say about this hotel? Well, it's Hilton, so one can not complain much, service excellent and a beautiful hotel. Situated a bit outside everything, but as you have to pretty much take a cab anywhere you go its not really a problem. Beautiful rooftop pool and shuttlebus to the Hilton Jumaira if you want to go to the beach.
    One thing did actually happen when staying here, in the middle of the night the fire-alarm went of for no apparent reason, so we had to walk down and up 15 floors because the elevators didnt work until the morning. Doesnt affect my rating tho, because *** does actually happen. Even at Hilton.

Unique Quality: Great view. Great pool. Nicest staff. Executive lounge is superb.

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

Hilton Dubai Creek

We loved our hotel in Dubai. As our flights were free (courtesy of a great deal with our AMEX card and BA frequent flyer miles) we decided to spend a bit more than usual on accommodation, opting for the 5 star luxury of the Hilton Dubai Creek. It is not your average Hilton, but a more boutique style hotel, which is located in the central Deira area, by Dubai Creek.

We stayed in one of the 'Executive' rooms, which gave us added benefits such as airport transfers, and access to the Executive Lounge - where there was internet, a constant supply of snacks, and happy hour every evening - all included in our room rate. Our hotel room was excellent - a massive, comfortable bed, big marble bathroom, and views along the Creek.

Unique Quality: All the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in an unforced way. There is a small, roof-top pool, where you can relax with a drink or snack and enjoy the views across the city. There is also a health club, though we didn't check it out.

The hotel has two restaurants - the Glasshouse Brasserie (where breakfast is served) and Verre, which is Gordon Ramsay's UAE venture, and pretty good too. There are two bars as well - Issimo Martini Bar and the Carbon Lounge, addition to the pool bar.

We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek. Our room was huge and had great views of the Creek. Service from all the staff we came into contact with was first class. Had an excellent meal at Verre. Would definitely stay again.

• design hotel

modern hotel close to the airport, right by the creek and in walking distance from the biggest shopping mall and the city center.
    Spacious rooms and bathrooms of newest, cool design.Now improved, fast internet access. The bar seems to be a local meeting point at night. But, although very co-operative and friendly, there always are small hickups in service

More about Hilton Dubai Creek

modern minimalist hotel with linens sent from heav

by lolita1979 about hilton dubai creek

the service seemed rather impersonal after all the warmth at the bab al shams. enter the hotel room however and i immediately fell in love with the pillows(where do these guys get it from???) and the floor mats(there's something about the floor mat but it's heaven to have your feet on it after a bath).

black rubber ducky is one of the things to 'swipe'. was the hotel i decided to check into again after i missed my flight(it;s horrendous to miss a flight but the hilton dubai creek is a welcomed respite) and the reception was kind enough to arrangea complimentary limousine to the airport after i told them i'd run out of dirhams.

Tremendous Value

by johnfrompalatineil about Hilton Dubai Creek

Congratulations and good luck! If you are familiar with the Ibis hotel chain, they recently opened up one on the major highway (can't recall the name of the highway but it is the one you take to and from Abu Dhabi) that advertises very low rates. It appeared clean from the outside and is centrally located. I stayed at Hilton Dubai Creek for one night and was very pleased with the accommodations!!! I got a great rate of only AED600 per night. Phenomenal value.

As for airfares, I have a great website that I use for flights but I think you'll find about the same prices that you are finding. I hear that Emirates Airlines and/or Etihad Airlines (UAE airlines) are superior to comfort/service versus other airlines. I wouldn't know for sure as I flew KLM into Abu Dhabi and Lufthansa from Dubai.

Best of luck! -John Queen size room had windows over half the room! The window views were great. Very clean, internet free, free parking, spacey room for much lower than I was paying in Abu Dhabi. Email address: info.creek@hilton.com

Best Downtown Choice

by hjohnso4 about Hilton Dubai Creek

Located in the heart of Dubai, this stylish boutique hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views over the traditional Arabian dhow trading harbour and the exhilarating skyline of both old and new Dubai. Designed by Carlos Ott, the architect of the Opera La Bastille in Paris, this the most modern bit of archicture in Dubai. One wall of each room is glass which gives one a fantastic view of Dubai Creek. The rooftop pool and bar are not to be missed, especially at night.

The bathrooms are very, very well done. You will want to take two or three showers a day. Just beware the price of the seemingly free bath soaps and such!!

The location is prime, close to nightlife, shopping and the old downtown.

Style on the creek

by Aphro about Hilton Dubai Creek

This very modern and stylish hotel overlooks the dhow wharfage on Dubai Creek.
It houses the Gordon Ramsay restaurant 'Verre' as well as the bistro Glasshouse and a nice little espresso bar in the lobby.
Roof top pool with great views Designed by Carlos Ott, famous for the Opera La Bastille in Paris and National Bank of Dubai.

Modern and minimalist boutique hotel.
A lot of metal, glass, black marble and leather.
Can be quite austere but they do use soft lighting (and candles) and gorgeous floral arrangements to lighten things up.

Corner alcove rooms have a jacuzzi in the bathroom overlooking the dhows on the creek and you can ask for a DVD player and choose DVDs from the menu.

5 Star Delight

by STEWMASS about Hilton Dubai Jumeirah

There are many 5 star hotels in Dubai and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah is one of them. Located on the beach approx 30km from the city centre the Hilton enjoys a tremendous location alongside a string of other 5 star hotels and the new Dubai Marina.

On arriving at the hotel at 8.30am we were told that our room was not due to be available until 3pm. However, they advised us to have our breakfast and that they would have the room ready by the time we were finished. This was an early indication of the excellent service that was provided throughout our stay. In my opinion the staff could not have done any more for us.

The room itself was large, air conditioned, comfortable, spotlessly clean and in common with all of the bedrooms it had a decent size balcony to relax on.

We were only there for 3 nights and didn’t actually dine at the hotel other than at breakfast time. However, if the breakfast buffet is anything to go by the BiCE (Italian), Pachanga (South American) and other restaurants would be well worth the visit.

The hotel has a range of other facilities befitting of its 5 star status including a choice of bars, large swimming pool with juice bar, health spa and conference and business facilities for the business traveller.

There are plentiful sunbeds by the pool and on the private stretch of beach. I would normally spend much of my time by the pool, however, with the warmth of the Arabian Gulf waters, we decided to spend our time by the waters edge.

The hotel is also well served by taxis which are very cheap by UK and European standards which is useful for the mandatory shopping trips to the numerous shopping malls offered by this growing city.

There is still a large amount of construction work going on at Dubai Marina which stretches behind the hotel. However, the immediate area around the Hilton is finished and there is a wide range of shopping and dining options offered along Marina Walk and the Marina Promenade.

All in all I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and will most likely be staying there again sometime in the future. Outstanding service. Great location on fantastic beach.

Great place, great rooms, but.......

by TripAdvisor Member brookway

I stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel for the biggest exhibtion in the region, GITEX. I know and like the area where it is situated, as you can walk about the dhow wharfage. Although whilst I was there, the road was subject to extensive repair and crossing it was life threatening.
The hotel, is without doubt, a high class hotel, for high class clients. The two restuarants offering (standard) high class food (especially Gordan Ramsey's) and the bar very sassy!
But, if you want to 'slob' out a bit, watch the big match taking place in Europe-no chance. You can (and I did) walk over to the Sheraton (my prefered hotel in Dubai). Htey have a great variety of restuarants; Indian, Japanese, Italian and the English pub!
The roof-top pool is small but adequate, having great views over the creek and city.
The rooms are large, clean, well equiped and the bed is very comfortable.
Yes I would stay again, but with my wife-not for business. Stay at the Sheraton if you need variation in cuisine.

Lovely view

by TripAdvisor Member Deise034

We stayed in the Hilton Dubai Creek for four nights towards the end of our Honeymoon. The hotel is very impressive and unbelievably clean. We had a lovely room with a fantastic view of the city. However the bathroom is very dark with all the black marble.

We arrived at the hotel at 7 in the morning after an all night flight. Check in is supposed to be in the afternoon sometime but luckily for us we were shown to our room after about 20 minutes.

Food was nice but on more than one occasion the service at breakfast left a lot to be desired. Staff very slow to remove dirty dishes and to take orders for hot food. We also tried the room service, food was amazing and arrived very promptly however it took two phonecalls and over 3 hours for them to return to remove the tray.

Overall we enjoyed our stay in Hilton but wouldn't recommend it as part of your honeymoon. We had stayed in Legends in Mauritius were you got some nice romantic touches in your room to set the mood for the honeymoon. We had read that Hilton cover your bed in rose petals etc but we have to say there was no romantic touches in our room for the duration of our stay.

by Tel50

Hi I'm arriving into Dubai on a cruise ship and then spending 1 night in the Hilton Dubai Creek. Can I get to it on public transport from the cruise port and can you take cases on buses? Thanks a lot.

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Hi there,
Well I doubt if the cruise terminal has got buses, even if they have the destination of them would be to major bus stations and carrying (BIG) cases is not very convenient or possible with them. Taxi ride is the easiest!!
Good luck.

by colin_bramso

I agree, take a taxi. They're well regulated, metered, air conditioned and cheap.

by Harleysurfer

I agree. Take a Taxi Bro.

by colin_bramso

Hey, Harley, haven't seen you here for a while. Welcome back :-)

by Harleysurfer

Thanks Man, I'm in Dubai all this week. Have been quite busy as of late - how are things with you and the old crew?

Harley_Surfer

by colin_bramso

We're still all here Harley, enjoying the less people and less traffic that we have thanks to the recession!

Comments