Po Box 24970

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Costs 33% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Great service and staff, immaculate hotel

We arrived at the hotel late in the evening, my wife and I, jilted Dubai ex expats decided to rent a car at the airport, and we promptly got lost on the way to the hotel. Let's just say the roads have changed a bit. Spend the extra money for the GPS, if you haven't been to Dubai for awhile take my word for it, you don't know the roads anymore. When we went to the front desk, we were told our room wasn't quite ready yet, not a good start, but we were promptly escorted to a nice place to relax and served tea and sweets, this was nice, I was just happy to sit and relax. When we eventually got to our room, it was very clean, nicely furnished, the mattress was firm, and the carpet looked new, we also paid a little extra for a balcony with a beach view and it didn't disappoint. Our stay was for almost two weeks, and we spent a fair amount of time at the hotel, which included breakfast every morning, dining at the hotel restaurants, spending time at the pools and beach, doing some late night work at the office center, and an evening enjoying live music with old friends at the nite club below. We were quite happy with our stay, I have no complaints other than the short time that we had to wait for our room to be readied when we first arrived, which was no big deal. I must say, the hotel staff was great, always looked happy, quite helpful, professional, and very friendly, 100% of the time, every single one of them. Sorry if I sound like an ad for the hotel, but we had a great time, and we do look forward to staying there again.

• Djinn76's Profile Photo

Hotel with a view??

Almost a year I've been staying here, time is flying, a few points I remember:
    - Nothing special about the architecture of the hotel itself but I've been rather impressed by all the construction yard around! Too bad my window was overlooking them and they don't stop working during the night, quite noisy!
    - The green fields close to the sea is amazing even if I only had a stroll there in the middle of the night, it should be quite enjoyable if you have more time.
    - The breakfast buffet was great and you can eat outside.
    - The room was quite luxurious and comfortable
    - They have tried to rip me off!! When I checked in, I didn't pay too much attention to the room rate and on top of it it was in a foreign currency. When checking a bit more carefully, I realized it was not at all the same rate I had received when I booked the hotel via our corporate booking system. I had to complain quite a bit but at the end it got fixed.
    - They had 'lost' the reservation of a colleague also staying there. It got solved at the end but it took him 30-60 min to check in!!

In short this could be a good hotel if they fix the noise issue and their staff!

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

The Royal Me

We adored the Royal Meridien and as the week progressed my Mum fondly nicknamed it "The Royal Me."

We arrived early in the morning and our rooms weren't ready, but we were immediately enveloped in luxury, lead to a velvet draped Arabian canopied area in the lobby, and served chilled drinks and cool towels.

The rooms were nothing spectacular, although they were indeed very comfortable and well furnished. We paid extra for a sea view and this we were very happy with.

The hotel is divided into different sections and, as usual, it pays to give the extra money for an upgrade to one of the better sections. We didn't, but next time I would because the tower area was sheer luxury.

Unique Quality: I loved the way the pools lead to the gardens which lead straight onto the hotel beach. We met two other Irish people and every day we would take afternoon tea on the lawn....in our swimsuits. It was all very civilised and yet completely relaxing.

The restaurants here are many and varied - the lobster surf and turf was the best I have ever had.

I also had the best breakfast I have ever had here - the buffet opened out to the gardens and each day we were lead to a beautiful garden table where a patio heater would warm us in the chill February clean and clear air. Yes, even in Dubai it's chilly in February.

Directions: Jumeirah beach, Dubai

• Well looked after

We stayed in this Hotel on our way back from Hong Kong. We were upgraded to club status and found the Hotel excellent. Club status meant we were served afternoon tea and drinks in the evening ( free of charge) and if I was going back I would book Club class if the price was not too big a difference. The Hotel has various restuarants and the ones we tried were excellent. The staff were very helpful but not overbearing. Apart from a dust at the Piano bar etc there was not much to do at this Hotel at night - I think you need to get into Dubai itself for some nightlife. - This Hotel will suit you if you want a very restful holiday- also noticed the staff ( Kid clubs etc ) were very good with Kids.

Unique Quality: Found the Club class to be a slightly older crowd- not too much to do at night but the staff and facilities themselves are excellent.

• Rinjani's Profile Photo

Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa

Although the peaceful of surrounding has disturbance from massive construction near by, Le Royal Meridien is definitely one of the recommended hotel to stay for those who want to enjoy beach, spa and resort.

Unique Quality: The hotel has beach access with variety of water sports, also they have life guard for beach and swimming pool. Attentive staff, good food, great spa. It's suitable for those who wish to pamper themselves.

Also the hotel has shuttle bus to bring the guest to several destinations in Dubai (mainly shopping mal like Ibn Battuta, Mercatto, Wafi, etc)

Directions: Opposite of Grosvernoor House, near Jumeirah Beach Residence

• Excellent Hotel

Have stayed at this hotel twice and would rate it very highly. It is situtated on Jumeriah Beach and has excellent facilities. There are 3 parts to this hotel. The main hotel, the club tower and the royal tower.

Last visit I stayed in a room in the royal tower with a lovely view of the swimming pool and hotel grounds. Service is excellent and there are a number of restaurants in the hotel - Fusion which serves thai style cuisine and we also ate in the steak house restaurant. Both were first class. They also provide a shuttle service which can take you to the gold souk and also the the shopping mall

Unique Quality: Excellent facilities, great pool with swim up bar. Fabulous spa area and gym.

• The hotel is actually called Le Royal Meridien..

This is a quite nice hotel on the Jumeirah strip in Dubai.

We stayed in the Royal Tower rooms.

This is a big hotel, and the service was not quite as top notch as I have come to expect in Dubai. I think because it is so big, it cant have that personal touch.

The hotel is like the other hotels I have stayed at in Dubai as regards cleanliness, amenities and facilities.
    Extremely clean, immaculate room, helpful staff.

The hotel has a good mix of restaurants, there are around five different ones, all a serving varying types of cuisine. They vary in price too. The cheapest is the Italian, and the most expensive is the steak restaurant.
    We did find the quality of the food quite inconsistent between the different restaurants, the steak house food was great though.

Unique Quality: What I liked the best at this hotel was the gym and the spa.
    Awesome gym, it was a half moon shape, with glass from floor to ceiling, overlooking the hotel gardens and down to the gorgeous beach.

The Spa is great - lots of pools at different temperatures to relax in.

Ok pool area, and a smaller area for the kids.

More about Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa

Delightful days in the sun

by petpau about Le Royal Meridien Dubai beach & spa

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times all together.
The hotel has three buildings, the club, the main building & the Royal tower.
I have been in the Royal Tower for all my stays and this is highly recommendable.
The Royal tower offers butler service 24/7, and they even supply you with a complimentary bottle of wine every night.
The rooms all have sea view, and on "clear" days you are able to see the Jumeriah Pallm

Fit for royalty

by CliffClaven

Le Royal Meridien is a five-star hotel on the beach at Jumeirah. There's no need to go hungry since there are several restaurants, and even when old Cliffie arrived late at night they managed to rustle up a sumptuous room service spread at 2 a.m. During the day the swim-up bar in the pool, complete with Indian barmen expertly juggling bottles and glasses, offers welcome respite from the 40 degree heat (105 Fahrenheit).

top class

by dubaiprincess about le royal meridian beach and spa resort

i would reccomend this hotel,as i have visited 3 times ,and every visit gets better and better,the staff are absolutly brilliant from the door men to the beach staff. the brassiere staff are very friendly ,the club facilities are excellent, from bell boy to management they are top class, food is superb as is the pools, spa and beaches excellent sea views, pools spotless,beach bars brill

Amazing

by TripAdvisor Member Bunnymad

Throughout all our travels we have never recieved such a warm and friendly welcome and experienced a hotel that had thought of every little detail to ensure your holiday was unforgetable. Whilst checking in at the main lobby we were informed that our room had been up-graded to a Tower Suite and were led to a seperate reception area, were we were greated with a glass of champagne. Our hotel room was Amazing and had the most wonderful sea views of Dubai, including Palm Island and the spectacular Burg Al Arab.
The staff throughout the hotel were wonderful, in particular the pool staff who brought cold towels and sprays to keep the guests refreshed and cool.
The resturants we experienced were fantastic, our favourites being The Prime Rib and Al Khaima were we dined Al Fresco.
The Hammam pools in the Caracalla Spa are free to hotel guests and proved to be a very relaxing experience. We visited during the moring and had the pools to ourselves.
The words, wonderful, unforgetable and Amazing describe Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa.

Poolside at Le Royal MeridienPoolside at Le Royal Meridien

The "Rasul" in Cleopatra Spa, DubaiThe "Rasul" in Cleopatra Spa, Dubai

Fountain inside the Cleopatra Spa, DubaiFountain inside the Cleopatra Spa, Dubai

Le Royal Meridien Resort & Spa

by Nat23

Staying in this hotel for my honeymoon in September, anyone know anything about it? Is it a good hotel?

Also any recommendations on where to eat and drink?

Thanks all.

N

Re: Le Royal Meridien Resort & Spa

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Okay Le Royal Meridien Resort & Spa is one of the finest in Dubai and you will enjoy staying there. It has different restaurants in the hotel with very high quality all around cuisine. If you stay in the hotel and decide to visit Dubai, Al-Riqa street has got different restaurants, also in the City Center there is a big Food Court which you will find varieties of cuisines.
I wish you a happy Honeymoon and memorable stay in Dubai.

Re: Re: Le Royal Meridien Resort & Spa

by janpat

We stayed at the Meridien in Abu Dhabi and it was excellent so your time in Dubai should be fantastic! Great Service , Great Food! Don't forget to eat shawarmas and authentic arabic foods!

Comments