Oasis Beach Hotel (Dubai.)

DEFUNCT - Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,

• best hotel ever

well i stayed there befor it got dimolished :(
    but its the best hotel i have ever been to. people were very nice there
    and they helped you with al you problems, eg , my son had a rash on holliday
    there and the oasis beach got there docter in for him just to have a look. my first point is my family and i love theis hotel and i would tell every one to go there.

Unique Quality: the pool is grand and it has a kids pool toooooo ;0 X

• Worse 4 star Hotel in Dubai

I stayed there recently in May 2008 and I can say that this hotel has changed to become the worse hotel in Dubai or in Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Area. The staff at the reception are untrained. first of all we were given a stinky room, that smells so bad that even the cleaner couldn't stay inside without a mask, and when we complained they didn't want to give us another room, without charging us extra.
    The staff in this hotel are not trained, they have been hired from poor countries in Asia and put there without any proper training or hotel management education. next day my brother and his wife came to visit us in the hotel and they didn't allow them to come up to my room to sit on the balcony and accused my brother's wife of being a prostitute. it's disgusting how can some one behave in this way. the hotel is unfortunately full of hockers and prostitutes and it's not good for families or couples. the food is terrible and the rooms stink. I would not give this hotel not even a star as it should be closed down by the authorities.

Unique Quality: it has just become a terrible hotel. I stayed there in 2006 and 2007 but now all this has changed. be aware and don't make my mistake to go this terrible hotel.

Directions: Jumeirah

• Worse 4 star Hotel in Dubai

Directions: Jumeirah

• tim07's Profile Photo

Great service.

Met on arrival in reception with a cold drink & a hot towel. A four star Hotel with a first class service. This hotel is an ideal place to relax. It's a few miles from the centre of Dubai in the Jumeirah Beach area. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle bus service to the Mall of the Emirates & the Souks.

The only downside to the stay was the amount of building work going on behind the hotel, this was due to building of the Dubai Marina.

Unique Quality: The facilities include a pool & gardens leading on to the beach. Land & water sports are available here, as well as a sauna, jacuzzi & fitness centre.
    The hotel has numerous bars & restaurants. My favourite was the Bazaar Restaurant. It is a market style restarant with live cooking stations. There was a different theme night buffet every night I was there.

• plant_girl's Profile Photo

Solid 4 star on the beach

Great stay here - while the decor isn't as plush as the 5 stars, the staff were EXTREMELY helpful. We arrived at about 6am, and they had our room ready for us by 10am - we just lay by the pool. They were also very happy for us to have breakfast on the day we arrived, as we had an early departure too. Most accommodating. The view from the seaward facing balcony was great - the construction around the hotel means the local area behind the hotel is a mess, but this didn't in any way detract from our stay - room was quiet, and the beach side of the hotel was fine.

Directions: On Jumeriah beach next to the Hilton.

• JessH's Profile Photo

4*-star excellence; better & cheaper than the rest

The Oasis Beach Hotel is one of my firm favourites amongst the numerous hotels in Dubai. It's rated as a 4-star, but the service & ambience easily passes as 5-star.
    This hotel is very popular with German tourists that may not speak much English: the restaurants menus & signage are in English & German, and many of the staff speak some essential sentences in German as well.
    Many families stay here, but I would also recommend it to young couples, singles looking to party... basically anyone.

They have some lovely restaurants, such as:
    Bazaar: Based on the theme of an open market place where you can visit various live cooking stations for freshly cooked food, such as pizza and grills, this restaurant is open around the clock serving buffet and a-la-Carte.

CHARLIE PARROT's: A lively night-spot for drinks, fun, dancing, live entertainment, daily different themed evenings and fantastic promotions. Check out the cocktails during Happy Hour!

Unique Quality: The pool is nice & big, with a jacuzzi to one side and a safe little kiddy-pool to the other. An added bonus is the pool-bar, (Dubai's largest swim-up bar!) where you can sit in the water slurping cocktails, nibbling on pool snacks and working on that perfect tan.
    Beyond the pool is a huge grass area, great for windy days when you don't want to end-up covered in the rather itchy & annoying combination of sunlotion & sand (yuch!)
    Beyond the grass area is the hotel's private beach, offering different kind of watersports, volleyball nets, camel-rides, showers & life-guards are always on duty.

--> TIP: The hotel was demolished in the year 2008/2009. I have left this tip here on my Dubai page to make travellers aware of that.

Directions: One of the last hotels along the Jumeirah Beach towards Jebel Ali

• Vally999's Profile Photo

Truly an Oasis

The whole area is currently being developed surrounding this hotel so travelling to my destination from the airport, I felt a little alarmed as to where I was going. Once inside the hotel I knew it had been correctly named. It is not as flambouyant as most of the larger hotels in Dubai but it is quite a lovely, less formal hotel, where, you do received 5 star treatment and know the staff are there 24 hours per day to make your stay feel happy and welcome. There are four restaurants which all cater for every palate. My husband is a vegetarian and felt he was well catered for. Most of the food is cooked fresh and can only describe all the food offered as being of excellent quality both in presentation and taste. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone if they wanted everything a 5 star as to offer but with less formality.

Unique Quality: The Hotel is on Jumeirah Beach and that to me is like paradise in itself. The sand is white and the sea whilst we were there in early September a very warm 33 degrees c and a lovely clear blue. If you want a cooler swim there is always the Hotel pool which was a cooler 29 degrees c. or in between there is an area of grass and palm trees. Very importantly, lots of sunbeds and sun umbrellas to shade you from the fierce sun.
    If you have had enough sunbathing, the hotel offers the facilities of a courtesy bus to Dubai town 5 times a day.

Comments