Palm Tree Court & Spa

JA Palm Tree Court
Booking.com Asiatravel.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Nice Resort – Excellent Services and Amazing food

What a holiday, we couldn’t imagine before reach there. I had stayed there for a week with my family on Christmas holidays. Absolutely outstanding in everything that it has to offer. Everything was well managed from pickup to departure and I recommended Palm Tree Court Hotel for there facilities and services.

The palm Tree Resort is located in the center of Dubai and you can find everything surrounding resort. We were in deluxe room and feel very comfort with all the luxury. The size of room is good enough and its more than average size of deluxe room. All staffs are very friendly and egger to help you. The food was good especially Chinese was amazing. The Spa was there exceptionally good and make different to other hotels. I had booked Palm Tree Court Hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/uae/palm.aspx

Unique Quality: Spa, Services, Rooms

• Memorable holidays with my family

Palm Tree hotel Dubai, Lovely Island with the best view. The hotel was fantastic, room was simple but clean and fully organized. I had stayed on 3rd floor and I am sure the island view is still best than 1st and 2nd floor.

The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous specially Nikko who works very hard to keep everyone happy. The food and meal was marvelous and enjoyed candle light dinner with my wife. I have no word to praise hotel staff, thanks to Nikko to make our trip memorable and fabulous.
    I had booked this hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/uae/palm.aspx

Unique Quality: Services, Views, Rooms

More about Palm Tree Court & Spa

Water sports hut

by loisl

The Jebel Ali Hotel offers free water sports for it's guest staying on a tor package.
You can sail, windsurf or waterkayak for free.
All the "motorized" sports like waterskiing or bananaboat riding will be charged.

Dune bashing

by nickwj

I went to Dubai in around 1983 and couldnt beleive the wealth and beauty of the country. I stayed at the Jebel Ali hotel which was all gold taps and marble! We went dune bashing and ate under the stars in a Beduin camp complete with belly dancer! The only shame was she was from Essex in England!

Dubai, where the maps can't keep pace.

by kuwait_david

"Dubai - The World's Biggest Building Site"

Thirty years ago Dubai was a small fishing and trading port, now it is the fastest growing city in the world. The Economy grew 17% in 2005 alone, which is four times as fast as the USA and twice as fast as China. Currently under construction is the world's tallest building, an underwater hotel and a man made island in the shape of a palm tree. Dubai already has a seven star hotel in the shape of a sail and an indoor ski resort. 16% of the total number of cranes in the world are on construction sites in Dubai currently.

"A wandering tourist in Dubai"

I arrived to live in Dubai on the 1st October 2005 armed with every guidebook I could get my hands on. As I experience Dubai I will share my experiences here. As soon as you arrive in Dubai buy yourself a copy of Dubai Explorer (current issue is the 10th issue), if you want to explore the country and do a bit of offroad driving you will also find that UAE Offroad is a great book to have (3rd edition is the current edition). For events and where to go and what to do buy yourself the monthly magazine Visitor and the weekly edition of Time Out. With all four of those you are assured of not missing anything when you are here.

"If you are considering moving to the Emirates"

Many of you read these pages as part of considering a move to the Emirates. To try and help capture what life is like here, I have embarked on a project to take a photograph everyday this year. These pictures will be of everyday things that happen in my life at work, at home and socially. I hope my life through the lens of a camera may help your decision making process. Each week will be an individual travelog.

Palm Tree Court at Jebel Ali

by Rammy

Hi
I've been to Dubai for the last five years and to be honest am fed up sitting in traffic jams getting into and out of the city. I don't know how you guys who live there cope with the traffic!!!
Anyway I am planning to stay at Jebel Ali this time round and not bother with the city at all - total chill out holiday. Has anybody got first hand experience of the palm Tree Court??
Whats it like and how does it compare to say the Royal Meridian Beach resort???
I have also heard that my four year old daughter is not allowed in some of the restaurants. Can anyone tell me which ones??
Thanks in anticipation

RE: Palm Tree Court at Jebel Ali

by CliffClaven

Stayed at the Jebel Ali some years ago: no complaints. But stayed twice, much more recently, at the Royal Meridien: beautiful hotel, with extensive gardens and pools and a range of excellent restaurants.

RE: RE: Palm Tree Court at Jebel Ali

by Rammy

Hi Cliff

Thanks for your reply. We stayed at the Royal for the last three years and absolutely love it there.
This year we just fancied a change but with the Palm Tree Court being so close I don't want to spend the whole two weeks wishing I was 10 minutes up the road, if you understand what I'm saying??

RE: Palm Tree Court at Jebel Ali

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1

Hi there,
Well you have have planned wisely, Palm Tree Court at Jebel Ali is about an hour away from Dubai and since far from the city it should be very quiet and peaceful. You even dont need to get out of the resort and can have full relaxation :-) Unless you want to visit Dubai that I believe hotel has got courtesy transport. Children are usually allowed in the restaurants maybe its a night club or bar which she cant enetr.
For more details you can contact the resort directly:
Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court & Spa - Dubai - UAE