Rihab Rotana Suites Hotel

Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• solopes's Profile Photo

Near Deira Center

I chose this hotel because I wanted to stay in Deira, not far from the airport, and the hotel respected those needs, and had good references in the net.

It's really a good hotel, across the street from Deira City Center, but tho things did go wrong:

1 - I arrived past midnight as expected and it was supposed to be received at the airport by the hotel's navette, informed of the flight scheduling.
    At the arrivals door, a long line of people holding cards, identified the hotels... but mine was not there.
    I saw another Rotana, and approached the man, asking him he he was serving both hotels. He said no, informing that my driver should be outside, past the arrivals door.
    I went out, to a violent heat, and saw a still larger line of people with more cards in several languages. It took me several minutes to sweat around, to a final conclusion - he was not there also.
    I phoned to the hotel, being informed that the driver should be there, searching us.
    Another long wait, and... nothing.
    I phoned again, having the same answer, but that time explaining him exactly the place where we were waiting.
    Some minutes later, at last, someone came to pick us.

2 - I'm allergic to tobacco ash. Being so, I'm always very carefully asking for a non-smoking room. I did it as usually, but, entering the room the tobacco smell was almost a punch in the nose. I left immediately and at the reception the bad news: there was no non-smoking room left. I didn't accept the room nor the excuses, and, as the room was already paid, and it was not what I paid for, I demanded a solution.
    It was the bellboy who suggested that I could go and see another free (smoking) room and decide. I went, the smell was not so obvious, and I accepted.

No reaction, thanks God. But the behaviour of the front-desk was not professional

Directions: Near Deira City Center

• Youth Hostel Dubai

UAE Youth Hostels Association operates two youth hostels in Dubai where individuals, families , members as well as non-members can stay by paying very resonable fare. Check in is always open. Both hostels are located in Al Qussais area at Al Nahdah 2.

Dubai airport is at just 5 km distance. Local buses and taxis from airport operate on this route. The hostels have been categorized as regular youth hostel and new youth hostel

The new Youth Hostel with four star standards has an impressive building. It offers 52 single and double furnished air conditioned rooms with AC, multi channel satellite TV, fridge, housekeeping, telephone and attached bathroom.

Facilities like coffee shop, internet, laundry, currency exchange, room service, foot ball and tennis courts, horse riding and swimming pool are provided in the new youth hostel. Both hostels have easy access for special persons. City tours and trips to other Emirates stateson request.

Regular Youth Hostel has 20 double, tripple and family rooms. 24 hour TV lounge and dinning room facilities are available.Youth Hostel can also arrange.

The prices at these hostels are lowest ever in Dubai. Single room rate at New youth Hostel on bed and breakfast basis is AED 150 whereas double room cost AED 80 per person. Regular youth hostel does not offer single rooms. So double room cost AED 60 per person on bed and breakfast basis.

More about Rihab Rotana Suites Hotel

Dubai home

by aj03 about Rihab Rotana Suites Dubai

I came for four days conferences. It is not easy to find hotel within one day preparation. I wished I could have cheaper hotel. So, this hotel is excellent choices for my urgent purposes. They have kitchen, and spacious living room. It is more like apartment than hotel. So I can save money by cooking and washing my laundry. Good deal considering to these facilities. Suits for family or groups. washing machine, kitchen and completed cooking tools.

Comments