Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
A bit out of the way
I stayed at the Somerset serviced apartments for 2 weeks when I moved to Dubai. Apart from being out of the way and not close to anything (in walking distance anyway), I couldn't fault it.
The rooms were spacious (I stayed in a studio apartment), clean and had everything I needed - full kitchen, washing machine, cable TV and a really comfy bed. The price of room service wasn't too bad and had a fairly good range. Full breakfast was included each morning for the duration of my stay.
The Somerset does not serve alcohol. If you would like a drink, then just head directly next door to the Arabian Park hotel which has a lovely bar and a great snacks menu. The bar is open until 2am daily.
Although I did not swim in the pool, it was lovely to just sit by it and watch the waterfall flow into the pool. Lovely!!
I would definitely recommend the Somerset for business travel, but not necessarily for tourists wanting to be close to the action.
Directions: Nowhere in Dubai has an address!! To get to the Somerset residences, tell the taxi to take you to the Arabian Park hotel in Jadaf near the business bay crossing. It is also near the Dubai Police/Officers club and several stadiums.
Popular Hotels in Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, West Marina Beach, Dubai
Po Box 24970
Madinat Jumeirah Resort, PO Box 75157, Dubai
Jumeirad Beach Rd, P.O Box 74147, Dubai
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Key West
- Holiday Inn Express Ocean Shores
- Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Boston at Beacon Hill
- Quality Inn and Conference Center
- Carpe Diem Claros Resort & Spa Hotel
- Golden Palms Spa & Resort
- Sheraton Moriah Tiberias
- The Summit
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
- Grand Sierra Lodge Mammoth Resort
- Homewood Suites Jacksonville-Baymeadows
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club