Dubai Hotels

Our Members Say

• adema29 profile photo adema29
  • Reviews: 518

Al Qasr- Our first Palace: The best hotel we've booked until now

After our stay in this hotel, I am wondering why these 5 stars are wasted with so many hotels around Europe when only few really deserved them.
This first stay at Al Qasr was… almost perfect, the next one would be better.
We’ve had only a small problem but I will not mention it here, as one of the managers spent a lot of energy to make us forget it and forgive it :)
Anyway if you can go there, do it, and you’ll never regret your stay.
Unfortunately we’ve been there for only 5 nights which is far too less, but enough for a first sight.
What else I can say when other people wrote thousands of pages about this place? It is lovely, we will go back there next time when we will visit Dubai.
I cannot find anything bad about it....LOVELY!
I'll let our photos to speak for us.

• Related to: Photography, Beaches, Family Travel
  • Written February 14, 2014

Our room at Al Qasr

• tayloretc profile photo tayloretc
  • Reviews: 287

Dubai International Hotel: Alternative to sleeping on the floor

There are two parts to this hotel, in terminals 1 and 3 of the Dubai International Airport. I stayed in the part in terminal 1, which isn't easy to find unless you're looking for it. (It’s the escalators just at gate 115, if you’re looking.)

It's a very nice business-class hotel - the kind that provides fluffy bathrobes, work space with whatever connections you need, a free, unlimited-time massage chair, and an equally comfortable bed. The cost is high. But I showed up at 2am without a reservation, and barely got a room (it was full). Reception was friendly and efficient, and patient with my very sleep-deprived self. They have a 6-hour special, which is still expensive. It's about $45 less if you book in advance. Breakfast is not included, and staying here won’t get you a discount at any of the many restaurants in the airport that are associated with the hotel.

• Related to: Business Travel
  • Written October 2, 2012

• cokes profile photo cokes
  • Reviews: 583

Holiday Inn Express Airport Dubai: Good Transit Hotel

This is a very nice Transit hotel next to terminal 3. Also the hotel has a free shuttle service every hour to the hotel so just call the hotel to find the times they`ll be at the terminal. The rooms is spacious and very clean and the bathrooms is nice. They have kiosk opposite the reception if you need some snacks or toiletries.

The train station is about 1km from the hotel if you plan to use the train to visit other parts of Dubai ,just look for the oval like building when you come out of the hotel.

Opposite the airport Terminal 3

• Written April 29, 2012

• mcm271980 profile photo mcm271980
  • Reviews: 1

Burj Al Arab: Tips for the Burj Al Arab

Unfortunately, you cannot just walk-in - you need a room reservation or reservation at one of the restaurants.

As far as dining - You are right, the two restaurants are not worth the money, so going for afternoon tea at the restaurant overlooking the palm is your best bet.

As far as staying there, I know the room rates are extremely expensive, but I would try RihlaPrime.com to see if the Burj is featured at the time of your trip. They usually get these types of prime hotels in the UAE and the region at 30-40% discounts. Worth a shot.

All rooms feature a butler, so could be worth the experience!

Good luck!

Incredible lobby, incredible views

• Related to: Spa and Resort
  • Written March 10, 2012

• easterntrekker profile photo easterntrekker
  • Reviews: 2084

Flora Grand Hotel Dubai: A good pick not far from the airport

Hotel Flora Grande
We really enjoyed our stay here. The service is very friendly and we were thankful they allowed us to check-in early after our long 12 hour flight.As soon as we arrived we were given nice cool drinks. our room was huge , with a king size bed and nice decor . The breakfast buffet had lots of choice and great hot tea and coffee.I really liked the chicken samosa.

There are free shuttles to shopping and the beach everyday.

The only negatives are the hairdryer was the old attached to the wall vacuum cleaner types, no heat or power. The other problem was the internet is expensive at about $12.00 an hour.

• Related to: Singles, Seniors, Women's Travel
  • Written February 3, 2012

Christmas Tree in the Hotel Lobby

• cokes profile photo cokes
  • Reviews: 583

Ibus Al Barsha: Nice Hotel Close to Mall of Emirates

This is nice hotel. I got this hotel for only 50$ when I booked it and thought it wasn`t bad for what I got. The room was a descent size and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful as I booked the big bus tour tickets through them. Breakfast was nice and there was a nice variety of food.

The only thing I didn`t like was the construction right behind the hotel. I guess this is Dubai ,I guess it`s the norm

It`s close to the Mall of Emirates and sites like the Burj Al Arab and the Palms.

• Written January 29, 2012

• ZeeBee2011 profile photo ZeeBee2011
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holidayinn Express, Jumiera Dubai: Good Hotel Great Price!

I stayed in this hotel twice in October. I was on a business trip to knowledge village Dubai and the location was perfect. The staff was very friendly. The room was good for the price I paid. The breakfast was awesome. Hot breakfast, with eggs, crossants, cereals, 5 different choices of hot drinks, fruits and much more was really a pleasant surprise. The food in the roof top restaurant was good and the atmosphere was relaxing with BurjulArab view. Ariport was about 20 minutes drive and the malls were close by. I booked my hotel through internet and found good last minute deal here http://www.bestcouponcollection.com/stores/CheapOstay-Coupon-Codes.php. I would recommend it to friends for the price that is hard to find in Dubai and the expereince. One tip is to ask for king size bed as it is a nicer room at the same price.

I would recommend the roof Top Restaurant for its variety of food and nice views!

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written October 24, 2011

• kayleigh06 profile photo kayleigh06
  • Reviews: 194

Rydges Plaza Dubai: One Of The Best Hotel's I Have Ever Stayed In

When I arrived here, my husband had already checked in as I was meeting him there and I have to say that the place was gorgeous. Everything about the place, from the streets out the front, to the swimming pool/gym/locker rooms, lifts to bedrooms were all spotless. The hotel has been looked after really well, and they all take a lot of pride in doing so. I would recommend that if anyone would like a hotel that drops back from the main part of downtown Dubai, I would say to give this one a go. It is set on a busy roundabout which is directly outside of the hotel but do not let this put you off - the hotel rooms have been well designed to block out any traffic noise.

The many places to choose from for food are one of the things which stood out to me the most. They have an Italian, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, US themed restaurants and an Australia themed bar/restaurant and Scottish themed bar. Both the Australian and Scottish themed bars have a lot of sports shown daily on numerous screens, and they have darts/pool playing facilities so there is something for everyone to do. You can also relax outside by the swimming pool which was all lit up at night and have a meal/drink there too. From the restaurants I visted, you can smoke in them all except for the Italian, although I never went into the Indian, I can imagine that you are allowed.

I also would like to mention that the bedrooms are stunning, the beds were one of the comfiest yet that I have come across when being away from home. Also the bathroom that we had was amazing. It had a massive walk in shower, a bath tub with a shower head attached to the taps, a sink, toilet and bidet. It had everything you could ever need!

• Written April 24, 2011

• greekcypriot profile photo greekcypriot
  • Reviews: 1520

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ibis Deira City Centre: Best location for one or two nights!

Date of review: Dec 18, 2010
We spent one evening at Ibis Hotel at Deira in late September 2010.
The location could not be better. We arrived at 8.30pm and our flight was the next day late in the afternoon.
It was really hot and humid even late that evening, and I felt lucky that I had booked here because there is a huge Mall just opposite the hotel.
The room was comfortable, and very clean. The bathroom was small, but we were there for just one evening.
The fact that it did not have a mini bar to keep some cool water or one or two fruit was the biggest disadvantage.
We decided not to have breakfast at the hotel since there was the Mall just a few metres across and it seems that we did the best thing. We had everything we needed at the Starbacks café in the Mall. We spent the whole time at the Mall till the moment we had to leave the hotel.
If I ever visit Dubai again, I would certainly pick this hotel.

• Written March 8, 2011

Ibis Deira Hotel, Dubai

• bijo69 profile photo bijo69
  • Reviews: 943

Semiramis Hotel: A Budget Place

The Semiramis is an ok place to stay if you're on a budget in Dubai. The room is ok, although it certainly could do with a bit of refurbishment. Same goes for the bathroom.
There's a tv and a fridge in the room and the aircon was working.
Room was made up only if you got into touch with housekeeping.
Apparently there's a pool on the roof, but I didn't check it out.

The hotel is very close to the Al Rigga metro station.

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written August 7, 2010

Hotel Burj Al Arab: Hotel Burj Al Arab in Dubai

The Hotel Burj Al Arab (برج العرب) is also known as the Sail as it looks like the sail of a ship. The building has 60 floors and is 321 metres tall. It is built on an artificial island connected by a bridge to Jumeira beach. Only guests are allowed inside the hotel, so all other spectators must see the building from distance (see photo).
Prices from AED 3,752.00 Per Night to AED 18,800.00 Per Night.

It is not much to do in this area except for the activities arranged by the hotel. You are dependent on taxi if you want to do something else.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Architecture, Adventure Travel, Beaches

Hotel Burj Al Arab, Dubai

Hotel Atlantis: Hotel Atlantis The Palm

Hotel Atlantis The Palm is a gigantic and pompous hotel in Palm Jumeira. It has 1,373 large rooms and 166 suites overlooking the artificial island and beach in the Palm.

The hotel is isolated on a private beach area. It is not much to do here except for the activities arranged by the hotel. You are dependent on taxi if you want to do something else.

The view of the hotel is spectacular and it is located strategic in the end of the road.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Architecture, Beaches, Arts and Culture

Hotel Atlantis The Palm, Dubai

Hotel Radisson Blu Dubai Marina: Hotel Radisson SAS

Hotel Radisson Blu Residence is just beside Sheik Zayed Road, which is Dubai's most busy highway. It's a tall building with more than 150 rooms, but it doesn't look so tall with all the other skyscrapers around it. Jumeirah Public Beach is 6-700 meters away over the bridge to Dubai Marina. It takes 10 minutes to walk or you can take a free shuttlebus which departs at 11 AM.

Hotel Radisson Blu Residence is a costly hotel with the starting price of 600 AED (160 USD). The hotel does not provide breakfast as a complementary, so if you like to eat here it cost 70 AED (20 USD) extra.

• Related to: Architecture

Hotel Radisson Blu Dubai Marina

• erikute3534 profile photo erikute3534
  • Reviews: 397

flats and villas: Best self catering accommodation all over Dubai

Just choose from the best selection www.resortsinternational.ae , you will find all pictures and videos about every each property, reply very quick. They also have a page on facebook, just look for Resorts International Property LLC

Best service

• Related to: Business Travel, Budget Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written May 2, 2010
Tip Photo

• ashisharyan profile photo ashisharyan
  • Reviews: 2

Corporate's Day Out

I was here for a small meeting and the rest for a break from my rigorous office days, as this was my first time in Dubai i was really quite excited but at the same time i was not even happy of coming here because i was missing my girl-friend a lot..

Coming back to the stay in It was really an nice experience as it the staff were also very help full. The Food was quite different to what i was expecting, they did bring in some Indian cook to make our group some nice Indian food but it was nowhere to what it should be.

But then some body from the hotel staff came in and he served us some Dubai dessert which was amazing and won all our heart...

The facilities was quite ok as the gym was quite big enough and they had 24 Hours 3 trainers in the gym helping people out.

I think the gym with 3 trainers does stand out for me.

• Written January 14, 2010