Dubai Hotels

Our Members Say

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Splendid Hotel Apartments: Splendid Hotel Apartments

I stayed here for a week when my family visited me in dubai. The 1 bedroom apartment we got was pretty impressive. It has a very spacious living room, a separate kitchen, 1 1/2 bath and a bedroom. Local transportation access is very easy on their location as well.

The only unpleasant thing that I have encountered on this hotel/apartment was the rudeness of one of their receptionist - Christine. She's playing a smart ass during our whole stay and was being prejudice against her own people (she's also a Filipino). Other than that, everything was great except for the unprofessionalism of that receptionist.

Our room had a great view of Sheikh Zayed road and a good sight to see specially in the evening when all the buildings are lit.

• Related to: Family Travel

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Qamardeen Hotel: Qamardeen Hotel

The facilities were superb. The staff were all great although they charged us additional rate for a breakfast that we have already paid while making the reservation but they were able to clear it out and gave us back the money. The room that we stayed at had a private access to the pool and our own garden balcony. It's a great value for money.

Our own garden balcony made this stay a very good one. :)

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Women's Travel, Business Travel

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ibis Hotel World Trade Center: Ibis Hotel World Trade Center

Paying less than the average price of a room in Dubai, I was greeted by what I was already expecting. A very small room and a tiny shower room. Although the place is very clean. When my guy friend and I came back from a nightout we were approached by the guard and was told that "visitors are not allowed" refering to me as a visitor and probably thinking that I was a prostitute or something. haha. Well, that's Dubai. The guy friend was really pissed but I just laughed it off as I've been living in this place for 3 years now and very used to prejudices like these in this place. Back to the hotel, it was a so-so experience. Not exactly very good and not that bad as well. You can't expect to much from something if you're paying less.

• Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel

Dream Palace Hotel: Dream Palace Hotel

The hotel rooms surpassed their rates. I was expecting to be staying in a really cramped room as I paid only AED250 for a night's stay (which is cheaper than the hell-holes of Ibis hotel rooms) but the room was big, the toilet was not cramped at all and the service was superb. I left my ring when I checked out of the hotel and called them up the same day and was advised that the housekeeper already gave it to the reception and I can take it anytime. I've been recommending this place to all my friends visiting my here in Dubai as it really is a good deal for your money.

The rooms were very much alike Grand Millenium Al Barsha's rooms which is a 5star property.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking

• Kirk216 profile photo Kirk216

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Crowne Plaza Hotel: Overall Best Hotel

When I went to Dubai the first time I stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Sheikh Zayed Road. It was a huge hotel which had everything from a fridge to a iron to an iron board and even a stove, which I didnt even use but it was good to know it was one there anyway! When I was hungry, I went down stairs and there were a couple of restaurants in the hotel including mcdonalds and fridays. Chillis was two buildings down. Overall it was a great experience and i recommend it for someone going to Dubai there first time or going alone.

The prices were reasonable. One important thing is cabs stop there very frequently to pick up or drop off so you would have to wait less than a min for a cab. You can spend your entire time in the hotel and not leave and do everything u needed to do. It had places to eat, a souvenir shop, and of course a bar and a night club! Also if u wanted to head out to other places its 15 min from Dubai Museum, Dubai Zoo and Jumeirah Beach.

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written August 17, 2009

• Kirk216 profile photo Kirk216

Holiday Inn Express At Jumeirah: Best Hotel to Stay Inn

The staff is excellent and the taxis know where the hotel is. If there's a problem finding a taxi, there is the hotel taxi on stand by, a little pricey but reliable! The food service is also fast as well as the internet service.

Its a 5 min drive to the malls and restaurants. Its 10 mins from Jumeirah Beach hotel, which is where the best nightlife and attractions take place. So you dont have to pay all that money to stay at the Jumeirah beach hotel when you can stay at Holiday in express and just drive there in less 10 mins

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, School Holidays
  • Written August 17, 2009
Tip Photo

• johnfrompalatineil profile photo johnfrompalatineil
  • Reviews: 41

Hilton Dubai Creek: Tremendous Value

Congratulations and good luck! If you are familiar with the Ibis hotel chain, they recently opened up one on the major highway (can't recall the name of the highway but it is the one you take to and from Abu Dhabi) that advertises very low rates. It appeared clean from the outside and is centrally located. I stayed at Hilton Dubai Creek for one night and was very pleased with the accommodations!!! I got a great rate of only AED600 per night. Phenomenal value.

As for airfares, I have a great website that I use for flights but I think you'll find about the same prices that you are finding. I hear that Emirates Airlines and/or Etihad Airlines (UAE airlines) are superior to comfort/service versus other airlines. I wouldn't know for sure as I flew KLM into Abu Dhabi and Lufthansa from Dubai.

Best of luck! -John

Queen size room had windows over half the room! The window views were great. Very clean, internet free, free parking, spacey room for much lower than I was paying in Abu Dhabi. Email address: info.creek@hilton.com

• Written July 11, 2009
Tip Photo

• wrangler_blk profile photo wrangler_blk
  • Reviews: 44

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

The Jebel Ali & Golf Resort.: The Jebel Ali & Golf Resort.

The hotel is situated on the high way road Dubai - Abu Dhabi.
It takes about 30 min drive from Dubai down town.
We liked it and wish to come and stay there again. No rush, no people, no traffic jams!
Service and staff were perfect and friendly!
We advise for everybody visiting Dubai.
P.S. Hotel is not for budget travellers but do check for promotions on the website!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Beaches, Golf, Family Travel
  • Written July 1, 2009
Tip Photo

• dubaiprincess profile photo dubaiprincess

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

le royal meridian beach and spa resort: top class

i would reccomend this hotel,as i have visited 3 times ,and every visit gets better and better,the staff are absolutly brilliant from the door men to the beach staff. the brassiere staff are very friendly ,the club facilities are excellent, from bell boy to management they are top class, food is superb as is the pools, spa and beaches

excellent sea views, pools spotless,beach bars brill

• Written April 23, 2009

spa reception

• erikute3534 profile photo erikute3534
  • Reviews: 397

Al Maha resort: one of best worlds Spa resort

perfect! absolute wonder. Love this resort, pitty is very expensive and when gets affordable is too hot :)
Price is high but includes all your meals, use of Spa, water, juices near main pool, and even a trip/things to do per day!

unique, in dessert resort with all those animals around... is just peaceful, beautiful place for rest

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Spa and Resort, Luxury Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written January 18, 2009

houses..

• gugi66 profile photo gugi66
  • Reviews: 677

Majestic Hotel Tower: Majestic Hotel Tower

The service was outstanding in this hotel from the moment we enter. Nice and polight staff.
4 star hotel. 10 minutes walk to city center.

DONT MISS MY VIDEO OF THE MAJESTIC HOTEL

Great wiew, we stayed at 11 th floor, big rooms, pool on the roof, a couple of restaurants in the hotel, a night club in the hotel, reception open 24h, room service 24h.

• Related to: Singles, Family Travel
  • Written January 10, 2009

Majestic Hotel Tower

• STEWMASS profile photo STEWMASS
  • Reviews: 20

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah: 5 Star Delight

There are many 5 star hotels in Dubai and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah is one of them. Located on the beach approx 30km from the city centre the Hilton enjoys a tremendous location alongside a string of other 5 star hotels and the new Dubai Marina.

On arriving at the hotel at 8.30am we were told that our room was not due to be available until 3pm. However, they advised us to have our breakfast and that they would have the room ready by the time we were finished. This was an early indication of the excellent service that was provided throughout our stay. In my opinion the staff could not have done any more for us.

The room itself was large, air conditioned, comfortable, spotlessly clean and in common with all of the bedrooms it had a decent size balcony to relax on.

We were only there for 3 nights and didn’t actually dine at the hotel other than at breakfast time. However, if the breakfast buffet is anything to go by the BiCE (Italian), Pachanga (South American) and other restaurants would be well worth the visit.

The hotel has a range of other facilities befitting of its 5 star status including a choice of bars, large swimming pool with juice bar, health spa and conference and business facilities for the business traveller.

There are plentiful sunbeds by the pool and on the private stretch of beach. I would normally spend much of my time by the pool, however, with the warmth of the Arabian Gulf waters, we decided to spend our time by the waters edge.

The hotel is also well served by taxis which are very cheap by UK and European standards which is useful for the mandatory shopping trips to the numerous shopping malls offered by this growing city.

There is still a large amount of construction work going on at Dubai Marina which stretches behind the hotel. However, the immediate area around the Hilton is finished and there is a wide range of shopping and dining options offered along Marina Walk and the Marina Promenade.

All in all I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and will most likely be staying there again sometime in the future.

Outstanding service. Great location on fantastic beach.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Beaches, Luxury Travel, Business Travel
  • Written September 15, 2008

Main entrance

• sarahreynold profile photo sarahreynold
  • Reviews: 279

Concorde Hotel Dubai: Dubai 4 star hotel

Ideal hotel for a business trip to Dubai or for a stopover. Close to , shopping malls, leisure centres, the Dubai creek, Clock Tower, Dubai Museum and the Gold Souk.

• Related to: Business Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written September 3, 2008

Concorde Hotel Dubai

• sarahreynold profile photo sarahreynold
  • Reviews: 279

Coral Boutique Villa Hotel Dubai: Hotel Villas Dubai

Luxury villa style hotel accommodation, ideal for those who want real luxury yet close to Dubai business centers.

Closely situated to the popular Mall of the Emirates, the Coral Boutique Villas are located in the business hub and is just a short drive to the beach

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Luxury Travel, Business Travel
  • Written September 3, 2008

Coral Boutique Villa Hotel Dubai

• anders1975 profile photo anders1975
  • Reviews: 77

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai: Great deal for great rooms

This hotel was a great surprise. By booking on the web we got a price of some 100 USD for a double room and it turned out to be a lovely experience. Large, clean, modern rooms.
The fitness center included in the price was great and the hotel had a small swimming pool on the roof. You can connect to WIFI in the reception area (free of charge).
It is situated in Bur Dubai some 20 minutes walk from the river (creek). Lots of electronic stores and malls are only five minutes walk from the hotel. However it's hot in Dubai and taxis are cheap. There are several Four Points by Sheraton in Dubai, amke sure you go to this one called Downtown Dubai.
Will definitely go back here if I get the same deal! We booked ahead and the hotel staff says the internet provides better prices than walk-in no matter season. If you want a beach holiday I'd rather go for one of the resorts by the ocean but this hotel is great for shopping and a couple of nights in Dubai.

Lovely buffet breakfast, pleasant rooms with up-to-date facilities. Nice staff.

• Related to: Backpacking, Business Travel