Al Mahwit Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 574
Al Mahwit Hotel: Charm and Character
The Al Mahwit hotel is on the hill as you approach the town.
My room (308) had big windows on 2 sides overlooking the main road, which although busy was not too noisy. It is a newish building but with plenty of style in the traditional windows with stained glass top arches and the Bedouin style relaxation room.
The food was fine and the service was good, with staff very friendly.
The only drawback is the hot water runs out quite quickly at busy times so make sure you shower early as it takes a while to come back on once it has run out. There is a switch in the bathroom to turn on the water heater and you sometimes need to turn this on yourself if the staff haven’t done it.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- 35 Hotels Yemen from $95
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Yemen! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Yemen
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Yemen hotels
- 70% off Hotel Direct Rates Asia Discount Hotel Specialists yemen.hotels.asia.com/
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels in Yemen
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Yemen