Best Western Regency Inn

Rank 5 of 6 hotels
in Airdrie
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Purpleprissy's Profile Photo

Did not enjoy this place or the staff

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 23, 2015

The only reason why I picked BestWestern over the other hotels in the area is because I know the name and in Australia it has a pretty good reputation for being a clean, friendly, great price to stay.
I couldn't be more wrong.
The staff members were rude to me, mainly the female staff members.
I was spoken rude to or ignored.
It really upset me as I was really looking forward to this part of my trip, the reason I was visiting was to see my pen pal of ten years for the first time and be shown around town, i have heard nothing but glowing reviews from my friend on where he lives but this hotels staff treatment towards me was just so upsetting.
I did get along well with one staff member a male who gave me some wonderful insight and travel info on the area he had great customer service.
Happily tho this has not turned me off visiting my friend and Airdrie again as I have planned another visit to return this year how ever I will not be staying here and have booked else where.

Nearby Best Western Regency Inn

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Airdrie Travel Forum

Need advice about Airdrie, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Airdrie and ask our Answer Gurus.

Airdrie Travel Guide