Super 8 Hinton Cn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 109 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Worst Experience in my life

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 24, 2011

Booked the hotel room about 2 weeks back, checked in late around 12am in the morning,

The front desk guy said you can checkout late. Couldnot get sleep, because of the bugs in the bed, anyway around 6am after 6 hrs came in the Loby and eat horrible breakfast....fungus in the old dry bread, no fruits, no yogurt, people are standing and eating breakfast. Asked about the 1 hr late checkout in the frontdesk, the different girl in the front desk said...no problem.
So we went to Canyon Megline...took around 2hrs to go and 2hrs to come back, no network there. Left my 14 year daughter in the room, The front desk lady (another) came 5 times to the room and knocked the door. And evertime my daughter asked what you need...she was asking about the parents, This is highly unsafe...My daughter said I don't know when they will comeback...they will comeback around 12..she said. After that my daughter get scared and trying to call us, but because of the network she couldnot. When I come back around 12-30 she was panic and crying...the front desk lady was shouting and started to tell us we will charge you for the extra room.... I said the morning and night front desk wrote the note there and gave us the permission that we can checkout bit late. She was very arogant and very bad attitude and she charged us for another day and she lost my credit card, or she might have stolen it. Ultimately I had to cancell the credit card, but she was successfull in charging me extra day. Ultimately we left the Hotel with paying heavy without using the room. She was threatening me that she can do anything to me as she was having pre autorization for using my credit card.

I think this lady is having the family business, they don't get enough customers, whoever she will get she is trying to snach the money from them. They are spoiling the name of Super 8 chain hotels. I always use super 8 wherever we go...but this is the worst experience in my life.

We found another best hotel near by with the same price Lake view Inn and suits

Very Very bad experience....Spend few bucks more and spend your vacation peacefully.

davkar Sep 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Great place to stay! Did not experience any of the above mentioned problems. Comfortable beds, excellent variety of breakfast foods, clean rooms, pool, decent price, quiet, friendly helpful staff. Really people what more can you ask for.

Nearby Super 8 Hinton Cn

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hinton Travel Forum

Need advice about Hinton, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Hinton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hinton hotel reviews