Ramada Inn Red Deer

4217 50th Ave, 50th Ave at 42 St, Red Deer, Alberta, T4N 3Z4, Canada
Super 8 Red Deer City Centre
Expedia.com Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Ramada Inn Red Deer

There are many places to stay...

by Darby2

There are many places to stay in the Red Deer area, from full service hotels to B&B.

Grain is a major farm crop in the Red Deer region: barley, wheat, durum, canola, oats, flax, peas

Calgary

by leebee1 about The Royal Wayne Motor Inn

Look, if your after a budget hotel, this is it! I think it was less then half the price of the other hotels in the area and offered free internet services. Bargain!
In saying that, you get what you pay for.... The people here were very nice. Really helpful, and made us feel most welcome.
The rooms weren't exactly desirable though. Just basic, in need of renovation if you ask me.
If your only staying a couple of nights and want to do it cheaply I dont have a problem recommending this place. I guess the good thing is there is a Dennys right across the carpark, so you dont have to look far for a cheap meal.

Canmore

by leebee1 about The Canmore Suites

I always look for budget accomodation, so if I have to base myself a bit out of town and travel to where I want to be, I'll do it. I dont see it necessary to spend big for a room when I'll be there so little. This was the case when I looked for accomodation in Canmore rather than Banff. We found The Canmore Suites a bit out of town, on a street where there were many hotels to choose from. This one was furthest at the end of the street. The room was clean and comfortable, and the service very welcoming. It was pretty basic with laundry facilities, and in the foyer were cupboards where you could help yourself to a kettle, or toaster, even a little portable gas stove and pots and pans for use in your room. This whole establishment is non smoking! For those who are smokers, you can walk out the back door where there is park bench style seating. From here you have a great view of the mountains...

All of the Hotels in canada...

by HYMIE98

All of the Hotels in canada are of American standards, and all of the big names IE Delta, Raddison and other exist
Depending on the rate you may find (I am using the Delta as a point) you can get it as low as 90 dollars althought the skies the limit (Canadian Dollars)

Hotel Lake Louise

by JudyinPA about Hotel Lake Louise

$240 - $300 Canadian for most hotels in Lake Louise Beautiful log construction with a red metal roof. One formal diningroom and another casual dress and less expensive.

for US citizen ,the best way...

by UScutie

for US citizen ,the best way is search www.lodging.com .Most US hotel companies have hotels located those area except :
1/William lake .
2/Port Hardy .
CREST HOTEL is my favorite.
Many hotels and motels arounds those places ,but keep in mind IF YOU WANT COME TO PRINCE RUPERT <----> PORT HARDY U MUST TAKE 'QUEEN OF THE NORTH' ferry (no choice b/c ocean b/w them).So the cost of hotels and B&B here are really high compare other places .Need to reservation at least 2 weeks to guarantee that u have place to rest at night b/c not much hotels over there.NO HOSTEL in both this cities.
Price fery:$90/person + $179 for compact car (small).If u want cabin room ,then u have pay litle more.

Great view of the mountains & ocean

by bkathryn about (?) in Prince Rupert, BC

This is one of or possibly the nicest hotels in Prince Rupert, BC. We stayed here in September 1999. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. I'll try to find it. This was the view on the morning we left for our boat trip out the Work Channel.

The hospitality of our people...

by TDay

The hospitality of our people is internationally renowned. Whether you're staying at one of the fine hotels in St. John's or a small B&B in one of the many outport communities that dot our shores, you're sure to be pleased. Our national and provincial parks also offer campgrounds for those seeking a more rustic experience. Whatever your preference, come and stay a while. You won't regret it.
Canadian Dollars 110.00 The accommodation range from primative to modern.

The Banff Springs Hotel in...

by Annabella

The Banff Springs Hotel in Banff National Park is one of my favorite hotels. The spa there (renovated in 1995) is amazing -- you can swim in indoor or outdoor pools filled with natural water, soak in the hot tubs, get spa treatments, all in the view of the Rocky Mountains.

The Sheraton at the Toronto Airport has the most amazing, sound-proof windows! And is connected to the terminals -- no little shuttle buses.

If you are on the cheap, try...

by Nomad_2001

If you are on the cheap, try to hook up with a student at the University of Toronto or an acquaintance of an acquaintance of a friend. If you are prepared to spend the big bucks, there are several great hotels downtown. If you want some privacy but don't have the big bucks, then go to a much cheaper motel on the outskirts of town, such as Mississauga or York. I've heard there are some fine bed and breakfasts but I am not personally acquainted with these.

Calgary airport cheap hotels

by pmolsen

Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel for one night near Calgary airport? One possibility is Quality Inn Airport but I have read a bad review of it.

Re: Calgary airport cheap hotels

by madamx

You can try The Greenwood Inn or Country Suites on Barlow Trail. The Greenwood Inn is just off Barlow.

Toronto Hotels

by buzzz

OK we are leaving for Canada on Friday morning. I have booked two nights at the Ramada Airport hotel and then we are at Niagara Falls and Niagara on the lake for two nights. I have not booked accomodations for the next four nights back in Toronto yet. Should we go back to the Ramada hotel and drive into city or stay closer. Any recommendations?

Re: Toronto Hotels

by PavlH

The Novotel city center is good.
Stayed there last year and it's reasonably priced, close to transport, clean and comfortable.

Re: Toronto Hotels

by RACCOON1

Do not try to commute between Naigara and Toronto. It is an hour and a half drive and traffic is hectic and a major problem.

Re: Re: Toronto Hotels

by YVRDave

Try here http://www.hotelvictoria-toronto.com/

What is the best way to get to Lake Louise?

by slyio76

Hi,

We are thinking of visiting Lake Louise during my Canada trip end of next April. We'll be going there from either Vancouver or Calgary and we will not be driving. I have some questions regarding the transport to Lake Louise.

- Do you recommend Rocky Mountaineer? Will it be bored after staying few days on the train?

- I found that Greyhound goes to Lake Louise, is it convenient to get to any hotel from the bus station?

- Does VIA Train go to Lake Louise?

- Is there any other better alternative to Lake Louise?

Thanks a lot in advance!

RE: What is the best way to get to Lake Louise?

by ltt

is there any other better alternative to lake louise? what does this mean. better alternative in regards to hiking, skiing, scenary, hotels, shopping????

via train does not go to banff/lake louise. the rocky mountaineer is a fabulous, VERY EXPENSIVE, trip. no you won't be bored. it's only two days between vancouver & banff.

greyhound is a good way to get around. lake louise is very small. the greyhound would drop you off in the small village. you need to get other transportation if you want to go to the ski hill or up the actual lake where the chateau is at.

RE: What is the best way to get to Lake Louise?

by polartraveller

Drive, from Calgary only 1 1/2 hours, from Vancouver 12+

RE: RE: What is the best way to get to Lake Louise?

by slyio76

Hi,

What I mean about better alternative in getting to Lake Louise is other than the methods of transportation mentioned, is there other services that are like cheap and scenic and hopefully will take us directly to the hotel?

Oops... I never realise the journey from Vancouver to Lake Louise is so long, I guess I'll depart from Calgary. Btw, do you recommend to stay overnight in Lake Louise or a day tour is sufficient? Thank you.

Comments