111 Waterton Ave, PO Box 38, Alberta, T0K 2M0, Canada

Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• Waterton Bayshore Inn

I have visited at Waterton many times and have always enjoyed the view from the Bayshore Inn. However, I would never stay there again. The rooms are in need of an update but that is not the main concern. The last time I stayed there, there was a party in the room above, very loud, extending outside with drinking and all that goes along with that. It was 2 a.m. when I contacted the desk and complained and yet the party continued. I phoned the front desk at 3 a.m. and the phone rang in the party room above us and was answered by an older gentleman who was attending the party. His reply was, "it is only a little party". In the morning I addressed the woman at the front desk who looked quite hungover to complain, an older woman came from the back office and looked very disgruntled finding out with what had happened. I later learned that the older man on the phone the previous nite was actually the owner of the hotel and the woman from the back office his wife. Apparently it is well known for its party attitude.
    Unless they have cleaned up their acts do not stay here.

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo

Okay in a Pinch

I have stayed at the Bayshore a couple of times. While my room was clean and quite acceptable on both occasions, it just wasn't the nicest place I've ever stayed in Waterton. The rooms I had were in need of an updating and there was a lot of noise in the corridor outside the door. Also a long walk to the ice machine, outside the office. I think their prices are a little high for what you get, but I guess this is a national park.

Having said that, the Bayshore is situated right on the lake and every room has a private balcony and almost every room has a lake view. If the lake view is important to you, make sure you request it when you make a reservation. A few rooms on the east end of the hotel don't overlook the lake.

Directions: Right downtown, on the lake.

• jojocan's Profile Photo

A nice, ordinary Inn

I stayed here a few years back with several friends. It was a nice hotel, nothing fancy. What you'd expect anywhere.

Unique Quality: Lots of parking!

Comments