Value Score No Data
Good For Families
The best view in town
The campground in waterton is so great. Great secenery, surrounded by water, so clean. Its one of the cleanest, neatest campgrounds I've ever been to.
There aren't alot of trees here though, so there is very little privacy between sites.
Unique Quality: Costs of staying here:
Tenting - $17 / night
Full service - $28 / night
Electric - $21 / night
Make reservations though, as this place is always packed full!!!
Directions: 3 km's north of park entrance
In the town itself - you can't miss it!
Popular Hotels in Waterton Lakes National Park
208 Mountainview Rd., (formerly El Cortez), , Alberta, T0K 2M0, Canada
107 Wildflower Ave, Box 51, , Alberta, T0K 2M0, Canada
111 Waterton Ave, PO Box 38, Alberta, T0K 2M0, Canada
Waterton Lakes National Park, Off Hwy. 5, Glacier Park Inc., Box 33, , Alberta, T0K 2M0, Canada
Explore the World
- Country Comfort Bathurst
- Bermuda Sands Motel
- A&O Hotel Bayerstrasse
- Constitution Inn
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Holiday Inn Louisville Downtown
- Beachfront Hotel at Barefoot Beach Resort at Madeira Beach
- Pierre & Vacances Villa Igea
- Myconian Ambassador Hotel & Thalasso Spa Center
- Isla Grand Beach Resort South Padre Island
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort
- Red Caboose Motel
- Eko Hotels & Suites
- Risboro Hotel