Travelodge Chilliwack

Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 36% less than similarly rated 2 star hotels

More about Chilliwack

Flowers ~ Theres a boat on the far left.Flowers ~ Theres a boat on the far left.

Cultus LakeCultus Lake

A typical view of Minter GardensA typical view of Minter Gardens

Autumn at Lake ChilliwackAutumn at Lake Chilliwack

Travel Tips for Chilliwack

The River

by duanestorey

Chilliwack is located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, nestled between several large mountains. If you head down to Island 22, you can see the Fraser River, which eventually merges with the pacific ocean near Vancouver. Fishing in the Fraser River

The Closest Place on the VT Map to Bridal Veil

by Zanzibargirl

"Bridal Veil Falls"

Bridal Veil Falls are 16 Km East of Chilliwak and 100km from Vancouver, situated in the Fraser Valley at the base of Mount Cheam. They get their name, rather obviously, from the way the falls look kinda like a brides veil. Very pretty indeed.

Margo's Wedding

by duanestorey

Well, Margo is one of my best friends, and it was a very special day when she got married to Robbie, her lifelong love.

Margo and Robbie met when they were 4 years old.. they had some cool shots at their wedding when they used to play in the sandbox together..Robbie moved away for 10 years or so, and it wasn't until high school that they met again and started dating..

Margo and Robbie asked me to be the MC for the wedding, and I gladly accepted. It was an awesome night, and everyone had a wicked time..

"The Rehearsal"

We all went to the hall the night before to help setup, and to go through a dry run.. I went inside to played with the mic system, and try to convince myself that I could actually pull a few of my jokes off tomorrow..

"Two of the Three Amigos"

Well, these are my two best friends, and here we are, at Brennen's mom's house, getting ready to head to the wedding. That's Brennen on the left, and Jeff on the right..

"The signing of the registry"

Here's a picture of my friend Michelle, the bride's maid, looking at Margo sign the registry.

"The Live Band"

Robbie is a musician, so music is obviously a big part of his life. Because of this, Robbie made sure there were a few live bands at his wedding.

Here's a shot of the band. Robbie and Steve are on the mic..

"Charlie's Angels"

Here's a cute shot of the bridal party: Michelle, Margo and Joanna..

They all looked really amazing that night!

"The Three Blueberries"

Man was this funny.. Cory, Mike and Brennen all showed up to the wedding wearing almost exactly the same thing. Worse yet, they were all sitting at my table together, so there was this big blue eyesore in one area of the hall..

Here's a shot of the three of them together.. Cory and Mike will be at the Pearl Jam concert with me in May..

"The Book"

As a present, I gave Margo and Robbie a hand-made book of all the photos I shot during the wedding.. Here's the one I put on the cover..

Comments