160 Pike Road, Gibsons, V0N 1V6, Canada
Booking.com eDreams Priceline.com

More about Gibsons

Beach at Bonniebrook Lodge, Gibsons, BC, CanadaBeach at Bonniebrook Lodge, Gibsons, BC, Canada

Gibson's Landing, Sunshine Coast, BC, CanadaGibson's Landing, Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada

Molly's ReachMolly's Reach

Cottage Rental

by LynnLou53

Has anyone stayed at the Gower Point Guest House? Any comments?

We're looking for a cottage for two to spend about a week, using it as a base for exploring the Sunshine Coast. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Lynn

Re: Cottage Rental

by Hobbsie1

hello!
I have never stayed there, but I live in Gibsons.
have you seen this website?

there are a ton of places to stay along the Sunshine coast and in Powell River.

Re: Cottage Rental

by LynnLou53

Thanks. I've looked at most all of the listings and that particular one seems interesting. We didn't make it last year . . . but may again next spring. We try to visit the Pacific Northwest, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and/or the Sunshine Coast every few years.

Travel Tips for Gibsons

Home of The Beachcombers, Gibson's Landing

by SurfaceTravel

We arrived here from Victoria via the Malahat Cut, ferry from Nanaimo and then from Horseshoe Bay.

I had always wanted to visit Gibson's Landing because it was the locale of the 1970s TV series, "The Beachcombers", that I used to watch all the time as a kid. We stayed at a nice bed & breakfast out of town (see tip) and had bacon & eggs at Molly's Reach (also of Beachcombers fame, see tip).

We later then took the ferry back to Horseshoe Bay and drove around mainland British Columbia before ending up back in Vancouver.

Comments