312 Lillooet Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs, V0M 1K0, Canada
Booking.com

More about Harrison Heritage House and Cottages

A Romantic & relaxing getaway

by TripAdvisor Member 2much88

My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary at the Harrison Heritage House and Kottages. Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted by one of the hosts, Sonja. We entered a common area, decorated in a homey country style which was very inviting. In this room there was a microwave, hot chocolate and DVDs to borrow. 3 B&B rooms have their private entrances off the common room. The Heritage suite, where we stayed, was a spotless, beautiful 2 room suite. It was very romantic, with dark wood flooring, a dark red, real wood fireplace in the sitting room and a huge jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. Painted in soft yellow it was not gloomy, but rather warm and cozy feeling. The bed- with a pillowtop mattress was very luxurious and comfortable. All the nice little touches that were provided, like candles, a single flower in a vase and wine glasses instantly set a romantic tone- which was exactly what we were looking for.
The breakfasts, which are delivered on a tray to our room at a time set by us- were delicious. The presentation of the breakfasts was so nice- everything was prettily arranged on the tray and covered with a linen when it was delivered at the exact time we had requested. Freshly baked croissants (easily the BEST I have ever tasted) were hot from the oven. The fruit was arranged in an appealing manner and the homemade granola was awesome. We were both full after eating as well.
The house is set on a beautiful piece of property which to the south, is bordered by a little river. The gardens, even in winter are pretty, with interesting little paths and secluded spots. There are cottages to stay in as well which looked very well taken care of- although we did not have the opportunity to view them from the inside. I have already recommended this B&B to several friends and we will be returning ourselves, making it at least a yearly event for our anniversary.

Great Place Loved It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member whisperice

This was a great place to stay very quit and cozy.It was also walking distance to eveything in town.Sonja was a awsome person to deal with.We will definatly be back,a far better place to stay then any Hotel.Thanks again Sonja.
Jeannie and Bill From Aldergrove B.C.

We were so delighted with this B&B!

by TripAdvisor Member Rascal51

My husband and I needed a break. We got one. The Heritage House & Kottage is just lovely, immaculate, charming, perfect to the last detail. We were in Naismith's Room which had a jacuzzi tub almost as big as the queen sized bed. The decor is Dutch, homey and comfy. The breakfasts were excellent and so substantial we didn't eat again until dinnertime.

Sonja and her husband, Robert, have done a great job. We will absolutely return.

M & B Hunter

Cedar Kottage a Haven of Peace and Tranquility

by TripAdvisor Member Melthom

"We enjoyed our stay in Cedar Kottage , a cute little home away from home. Everything we needed and very clean and well kept. We will certainly recommend you to our friends and family. Eileen says to tell you she agrees with us.
Veronica & Stan Schopp, Langley B.C. & Eileen Sellars, West Midlands, England."

Loved everything!

by TripAdvisor Member Emmie10

We stayed in two of the Kottages: Riversedge and Cedar. Both cottages were equipped with everything we needed for our stay. They were very clean and in great condition. Sonja was fantastic- going well above and beyond what was expected.

Riveredge: we especially loved the giant bath tub, the very private decked area and the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas.
Cedar: we loved the tree swing, the recliner chair and the little love seat on the deck.

We will definitely return!

Girls week in Harrison

by TripAdvisor Member flowerchild79

My mother and a bunch of her friends have been getting together and spending one week in the summer away from there husbands for the last twenty years. For the last number of years I have been there designated driver. As the group is getting older I decided harrison hot springs was an ideal location being so close to Metro Vancouver. The Harrison Heritage House and Kottage was an ideal location. We had the Cedar and the Sequoia cabin. Everything was wonderful. One of the ladies commented on how nice the pillows smelt. Everyone trully enjoyed them selves. They loved the garden and having some privacy and greenery around them. I loved the fact that we were so close to town. I went for a walk and a swim in the lagoon evey morning, it was wonderful. Everyone loved the fact that we could walk to get a Cafe Mocha, or Latte in the morning from the Muddy Water cafe. I trully recommend this place. ANd hope to return soon.

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member MitchellsCalgary

Sonja, our host, welcomed us upon our arrival at Harrison Heritage House & Cottages. We checked into the Heritage Suite and found it very clean and comfortable. It was decorated with a quaint professional touch that included a beautiful duvet quilt and a wood burning fireplace plus the suite included a jacuzzi tub for two. The breakfast was delicious and served right to our door giving us the privacy we needed. Thank you for this much needed weekend of relaxation and rest. We will be back.

The Willow Retreat

by TripAdvisor Member Satisfiedindeed

Surprised my husband for our 5th year anniversay with a get away to the Willow Kottage for 3 days (without the kiddies). Upon arrival we were greated by the warmest, kindest woman I've ever met (Sonja). Then off to our Kottage which was beautifully decorated and absolutely spotless (extremely reasonable rates). The double soaker tub was amazing (along with a bottle of bubbly). The grounds are so beautiful and peaceful and yet you are in the heart of downtown Harrison. Everything you need is within a few minutes walking distance. I can't wait to return in September (with our kids). I highly recommend these Kottages to everyone of any age and I thank the owners for making our stay wonderful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Very Enjoyable Stay at the Harrison Heritage House

by TripAdvisor Member jofthewest

My husband and I stayed at the Harrison Heritage House in July. This is our fifth visit to the Heritage house. We love it there! We stayed in the Naismith Retreat room. Probably our favourite room. The room is cozy and comfortable, has a nice big soaker bath tub and a very comfy bed. The breakfasts are delicious! This is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast because the house and rooms are very comfy and nicely decorated, it is quiet and private but located right in town. I highly recommend this B and B.

Cedar Kottage - Warm & Cozy

by TripAdvisor Member Weezy_BC

We just returned from a fabulous 4 night stay at Harrison Heritage House & Kottage. We booked into Cedar Kottage which was perfect for our family of 4, including a 2.5yr old and 6 month old. The weather was miserable during our stay but the kottage and beautiful grounds more than made up for it. The deep tub (and complimentary bubble bath!), cozy gas fireplece, TV/DVD and well equipped kitchen and communal BBQ were definitely appreciated. Our toddler loved the tire swing, watching dad shoot hoops and feeding the fish in the Coi pond. Canoes were also available for use but due to the weather and the age of our little ones we didn't take advantage.
The location was fantastic - minutes by foot to the beach, cafes, ice cream shop, liquor and convenience stores. Even though it was centrally located it was really quite.
Grocery selection in Harrison is limited and can be pricey so I would recommend either stocking up at home or stopping at the SuperValu in Agassiz (8 km away) on your way in.
We will definitley be making a return visit.

Comments